What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

New Seria scene by searching any area and recruiting Cheetah then doing her love route till you need the 3 items, don't get them and talk to Cheetah and bring all 3 to the place to get the scene.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, people here are quick. Anyways, attached is my super-cheaters hacked save/patch. Instructions are the same; download either savedata or patch2, and drop into your Leane2 v1.3 install. Difference: savedata will erase all saved games, patch2 lets you keep your save games.

I've not actually seen any of the new scenes (but I did check there are no gaps in CG mode etc). The readme says they're mostly from searching areas. So again, this game presents the players with an annoying mechanic: hunt the event with the added bonus of not knowing who to hunt the event with. Huzzah.

How is it that I ended up making these hacked things for a game I so clearly don't like? I don't really get it myself...

EDIT: Because I don't really like this game, I've given up on maintaining these patches. itzaguy seems to be maintaining them now, so go over here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=981945&postcount=1085

Attachments

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this game voiced or is there any plans to voice it? I have not tried the game yet since I want to wait until all updates are done. The voice makes the H so much hotter. If I remember correctly, the first game wasn't voiced initially.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, people here are quick. Anyways, attached is my super-cheaters hacked save/patch. Instructions are the same; download either savedata or patch2, and drop into your Leane2 v1.3 install. Difference: savedata will erase all saved games, patch2 lets you keep your save games.

I've not actually seen any of the new scenes (but I did check there are no gaps in CG mode etc). The readme says they're mostly from searching areas. So again, this game presents the players with an annoying mechanic: hunt the event with the added bonus of not knowing who to hunt the event with. Huzzah.

How is it that I ended up making these hacked things for a game I so clearly don't like? I don't really get it myself...
So, I downloaded Your file and uverwiritten patch2 made to speedup game. Ok then, I went to: and... They changed something. They made MOD framework for this game. So you can add your patch to this framework

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I downloaded Your file and uverwiritten patch2 made to speedup game. Ok then, I went to: and... They changed something. They made MOD framework for this game. So you can add your patch to this framework
Um, No. I'm not too keen on having to work out how to use this framework based, given that the docs are in Japanese. It seems like it'll be too much effort. More to the point, it's pretty pointless; if you use my cheaters patch it unlocks everything permanently. So use the cheaters patch, save the game, and then use anything else you want.

Or just rename the cheaters patch to be "patch3.xp3" and you can use both together if you really want to.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

* Update patch ver 1.31
· Add 5 H events
· Categories of existing event groups (pregnancy events etc.)
· Other troubles, correction of reminiscence mode, etc.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figure I'll write down how to get the new events. Spoilered for obvious reasons.

1. Sabrina: Occurs if she is the same location as Blue beard
2/3/4. Dorothy, Pamela and Wendy each have one which randomly occurs when they search.
5. Seria: Occurs if you do Seria's love route, and have a character named Cheetah at Paulo Village with Seria and Ares at the very end. (More NTR)

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this might be a dumb question but do i need to do anything with the .cf and .dll files in the patch?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm using this save. it took away my ability to scroll through the CG's. it just gives the first image and clicking again ends the CG view of that image. i have to watch the replays in order to re-unlock all the images.

so question in case i missed something. there is still no pregnant sex right? still kinda bummed that a game with the intent to get girls pregnant has no scenes with pregnant girls.

edit: i think i'm patching wrong. using the makurasoft link, i patched it but it still says 1.20. every one else say the same?

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm using this save. it took away my ability to scroll through the CG's. it just gives the first image and clicking again ends the CG view of that image. i have to watch the replays in order to re-unlock all the images.

so question in case i missed something. there is still no pregnant sex right? still kinda bummed that a game with the intent to get girls pregnant has no scenes with pregnant girls.

edit: i think i'm patching wrong. using the makurasoft link, i patched it but it still says 1.20. every one else say the same?
yeah that's why i asked about the extra files...can't tell if i'm doing it wrong or if he just didn't update the title screen.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just to make sure, before i patched i looked at the cg's and again after. i did gain 4 CG's at the end of the list that i didn't have before. it's mostly a precaution that i'm asking about. just making sure i didn't miss out on scenes.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I started working on a partial for this game. Most of the menu items in game were pretty easy to find. But there are some that I just can't.

All that status windows are done.

Interestingly the character names are all written in English as well, so one can just copy paste it over. But so far, when I change the character names, the game crashes.

I'll release my patch when I get all the menu items to have translation. So far the menu with the "Talk" and "Move All" options on the world map can't be found.

I'm guessing there's 2 files that store things like char name and items. So when you change one, you have to change another. But Ctrl+F doesn't work for Jap characters for me. If someone can help me out, please PM me.

Habisian, I'm happy to give you what I have and you get it to a "OK" state. Such as, all the essential menus are translated. I don't think it's critical to know the item names, character names, place names, etc. But the menu items like "Spy" and such are pretty crucial. I did find the files for each action, like "Build", and those are pretty easy. I can take care of the bitch work if you tell me what file to look at.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So I started working on a partial for this game. Most of the menu items in game were pretty easy to find. But there are some that I just can't.

All that status windows are done.

Interestingly the character names are all written in English as well, so one can just copy paste it over. But so far, when I change the character names, the game crashes.

I'll release my patch when I get all the menu items to have translation. So far the menu with the "Talk" and "Move All" options on the world map can't be found.

I'm guessing there's 2 files that store things like char name and items. So when you change one, you have to change another. But Ctrl+F doesn't work for Jap characters for me. If someone can help me out, please PM me.

Habisian, I'm happy to give you what I have and you get it to a "OK" state. Such as, all the essential menus are translated. I don't think it's critical to know the item names, character names, place names, etc. But the menu items like "Spy" and such are pretty crucial. I did find the files for each action, like "Build", and those are pretty easy. I can take care of the bitch work if you tell me what file to look at.
Actually, the code use characters' name to load their images and such, so changing them will cause error from being unable to find the right file.

So unless you want to reprogram the game, don't bother touching the characters' name.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't really contribute to a partial. Just wanted to express my hopes that if one is done then the skills are translated too, because that's what would help my gameplay the most especially for the higher difficulty levels. Items/stats/classes would be nice too, but mostly skills.

Currently if it's a character I haven't played in a battle for a bit then I kinda have to round robin through their skills to remember what they all do, and if I want to equip specific skills I literally have to save the game before a battle then check what every single skill does, then reload, equip different ones and check those too.

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, the code use characters' name to load their images and such, so changing them will cause error from being unable to find the right file.

So unless you want to reprogram the game, don't bother touching the characters' name.
Lazy, what file? I wouldn't call it reprogramming, as I'll just be replacing the character names. No change in logic what so ever. Just tell me where to look for character name, item names, and the menu for the "Talk" and "Build" commands and I'll change it.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, no. I've stated that the only way I'm even going to consider this is if I implement the appropriate tooling in RPGMaker Trans, where finding/changing stuff without breaking the game too much would be pretty easy. So I'll pass on this.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whoa, someone tag this game first ...
good luck then ;)

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there really no way to get the girls pregnant by the MC?

I think I saw happy pregnant CGs for the girls. Should be when you complete their route or it has not been implemented yet?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there really no way to get the girls pregnant by the MC?

I think I saw happy pregnant CGs for the girls. Should be when you complete their route or it has not been implemented yet?
There's no way. Anything you saw was likely from after they get NTR'd.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Page 11 has a page full of locked scenes after the 1.31 update.