What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

1.29 released. Only a single fix.

ver 1.29
・呪いのペンダントを装備させると行動不能になるのを修正

Google Translate:
Fixed becoming inactive when equipped with a curse pendant

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New Blog update, next week will be larger update with more events and cg.

"※ We will make a slightly bigger update next week.
The contents are supplementary correction of scenario, addition of event and CG, etc.
Thank you. (5/31) "

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still waiting on monster sex...

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Somehow I think that actually means update in another moth or two but at least we get an update!

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully there'll be something other than story CGs in the first half now; from dev website images originally supposed to have had multiple kingdoms "capture" the girls ;)

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fresh info:
GoogleTranslate said:
※ Next update
· 5 H events added
· Categories of existing events (pregnancy events, etc.) · correction
· other troubles, remodeling modify, etc. It is
scheduled to be up on June 11th. Thank you (6/9)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SLG game ... this mean need hacker / cracker to do partial ... *sigh* ...:(

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SLG game ... this mean need hacker / cracker to do partial ... *sigh* ...:(
Uh, what? You wouldn't needed a hacker to translate this game. A very basic knowledge of scripting would suffice if you want to do a good job (to do some automatic find/replace for control characters), or you could just be creative with Unicode replacements or use all caps and you wouldn't need to touch the script logic at all. The reason there is no partial for this game is that there's a lot of work to do. Nothing more than that.

In general, you're only going to need a hacker/cracker if the game is using a non-scripting based engine (so native compiled code, or Unity etc). Anything else should be partialable without any reverse engineering.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, what? You wouldn't needed a hacker to translate this game. A very basic knowledge of scripting would suffice if you want to do a good job (to do some automatic find/replace for control characters), or you could just be creative with Unicode replacements or use all caps and you wouldn't need to touch the script logic at all. The reason there is no partial for this game is that there's a lot of work to do. Nothing more than that.

In general, you're only going to need a hacker/cracker if the game is using a non-scripting based engine (so native compiled code, or Unity etc). Anything else should be partialable without any reverse engineering.
wow, can you teach me or at least give info in here how to open the script or something ? detailed guide step-by-step if possible ... :eek:

all I was translating is around RPG MAKER series, so any game outside RPG MAKER is out of my range ...:eek:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, can you teach me or at least give info in here how to open the script or something ? detailed guide step-by-step if possible ... :eek:

all I was translating is around RPG MAKER series, so any game outside RPG MAKER is out of my range ...:eek:
Kirikiri is easy to get started with.

Step 1) Grab Kikiriki from here: ; the page also has how to use it.
Step 2) Unpack the patch.xp3 file (and/or data.xp3, but I think patch.xp3 overrides every script at this stage; if you can't find something in patch.xp3, look in data.xp3)
Step 3) Edit the files that come out with a text editor and put in your translations - be careful with lower case characters though, because if you don't edit some of the scripts, lower case English characters control color. There may also be issues with spaces in names, but I'm not sure.
Step 4) Put all the files you edited into a folder and pack that using Kikiriki to patch2.xp3.

And done.

However, as I said, the main reason no-one's done much on this game is that it is a lot of work. As mentioned, you may end up having to reprogram bits of it to handle lower case and/or spaces in names, and if you do then you'll have to modify every file to obey the new conventions. So there's certainly an argument that you'd need to program some simple tools to do a good job on this. But no reverse-engineering should be required.

As I've previously stated, if no-one else tackles this, and I actually implement things into RPGMaker Trans, I will probably do a partial for this at some point. But that won't be for a while yet.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's... pretty complicated without a translation, try playing the prequel first; there's a partial for it as well as a walkthrough
got a link to it on here

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kirikiri is easy to get started with.

Step 1) Grab Kikiriki from here: ; the page also has how to use it.
Step 2) Unpack the patch.xp3 file (and/or data.xp3, but I think patch.xp3 overrides every script at this stage; if you can't find something in patch.xp3, look in data.xp3)
Step 3) Edit the files that come out with a text editor and put in your translations - be careful with lower case characters though, because if you don't edit some of the scripts, lower case English characters control color. There may also be issues with spaces in names, but I'm not sure.
Step 4) Put all the files you edited into a folder and pack that using Kikiriki to patch2.xp3.

And done.

However, as I said, the main reason no-one's done much on this game is that it is a lot of work. As mentioned, you may end up having to reprogram bits of it to handle lower case and/or spaces in names, and if you do then you'll have to modify every file to obey the new conventions. So there's certainly an argument that you'd need to program some simple tools to do a good job on this. But no reverse-engineering should be required.

As I've previously stated, if no-one else tackles this, and I actually implement things into RPGMaker Trans, I will probably do a partial for this at some point. But that won't be for a while yet.
hmm, sounds complicated and difficult at some point ...
but I'll try it latter ... ;) thank you ...
(I need to finish monmusu paradox "Talk" translation first)

NOTE :
is there youtube example tutorial for working this kirikiri ?
much appreciate, thanks ...

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NOTE :
is there youtube example tutorial for working this kirikiri ?
much appreciate, thanks ...
Not to my knowledge. However, I suspect that if you have to ask this question, you don't have the requisite ability to use the tools - the provided instructions are straightforward. I suppose you could try searching for some tutorials on using the command line, but that's all I can recommend in this case.

EDIT: Apologies if the above wording sounds a bit harsh (this just occurred to me). What I mean is that if you cannot follow the instructions, you need to learn how to use a command line. Once you know that, the instructions should be straightforward.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems it's another delay but at least it is only until tonight.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new patch is out!

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, 1.30 out!
(currently down)
(slow)
Changelog pending !

@habisain could You update 100% patch ? Thank you, sir.
And, without spoilers, what approx to do to encounter new scenes?
First scene:
Pirate with Sabrina, occurred for me automatically when pirate boss jailbreaked.
Second scene:
Nora with Hippia.

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome. How does the patching in this game work? I have 1.17. I just downloaded 1.3. Does 1.3 include everything from 1.17 + ? Or do I have to get all the old patches as well?

Also, my 1.3 reads "1.2" in the in game menu. Anyone else have this? The changelog reads 1.3 though.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Awesome. How does the patching in this game work? I have 1.17. I just downloaded 1.3. Does 1.3 include everything from 1.17 + ? Or do I have to get all the old patches as well?

Also, my 1.3 reads "1.2" in the in game menu. Anyone else have this? The changelog reads 1.3 though.
don't worry, latest patch include all the previous patch changes.

if u can see the new scene/cg u have the right patch, and the "1.2" is a visual minor bug.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The captured pregnant scenes have new dialogue for all the harem girls and Chloe.