What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

How to get the girl to refuse the king? I got Wendy cleared and the king still took her.
Are you sure you mean Wendy? Wendy's , and she shouldn't have any intereaction with the King at all. Unless you mean Dorothy, the redhead fire witch?

As for your first question, I'm not sure what you mean. No girl refuses the call of the King, but he'll stop calling girls that have had sex with anyone other than him (because they are impure or something).

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your right I meant Dorothy and I saw on one of the patch notes that at one hundred loyalty they will reject the king.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah yes, there's something like that in the 1.20 patch notes. But I think it refers to the initial Harem event after the battle in the north bridge, when the King takes your first love interest. Dorothy doesn't have an initial harem event, so it's not applicable to her. I can't be sure, though, I haven't tried it out yet.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mostly correct. If Ares's initial love interest (determined by "Loyalty/Trust" and not by "Love" - AAAARGH!!!) has 100 Loyalty by the time they would be inducted into the Harem, there will be an option to find them before seeing the King. If you do so, the initial forced Harem induction scene with the King will be skipped for... some reason that isn't really explained anywhere. It's as if the King never issued the order if you do this.

But after that they can still be inducted into the Harem as normal. And honestly, it's somewhat difficult to get to 100 Loyalty that quickly. Probably not impossible, but as with most things in this game, I gratuitously cheated to see how this worked out. It really is just an option to avoid the scene - there's no extra text about it or anything, so don't get your hopes up for any extra content here.

Last edited:

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who still care :p 1.27 patch is out and can be found on the main website, the blog is not updated. I wish they would add monster sex during the last part of the game it feel weird it goes full strategy game on the demon army.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who still care :p 1.27 patch is out and can be found on the main website, the blog is not updated. I wish they would add monster sex during the last part of the game it feel weird it goes full strategy game on the demon army.
this needed to be in so badly. it feels off that the first game had about 1/3 of its scenes with monsters, but nothing to show for it in the second.

jokosusilo

Reputation score

This game need more hard core related stuff in general

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game need more hard core related stuff in general
NTR is the only hardcore stuff I need in this game, monster is just a nice bonus. The monster scene in the first game wasn't that great cuz it wasn't even NTR.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know my problem with this game? It says that is an Netorare, but is what the vndb put as "Netorare Type A with Type C". Or at least is quite like the Type A with Type C. My Kinda NTR would be the perfect Mix Between the Type B and the Type C. But even so i really wanted an new NTR, after all NTRPG 3 is on the Void, and we never know when he will return. So i gave an chance to this one, and the first one is okay, nothing especial, but the 2nd one had to be better, but the lack of Real NTR content (at least for me) it kinda breaks the illusion of the game, the only real NTR content that you obtain in this game in my opinion is when the other kingdom steals one of your female companions, and you wait, patiently (for like more than year! '_') to finally the girl fights against you when you enter the place for fight against the enemy army. I mean, if even if you take so much goddamn long and the king takes every girl on your army (that he can take) to his harem, the ending will still be the same! (Or i'm just unlucky and this game has an Bad Ending that i can't get, that involves the King getting all the girls?!)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I mean, if even if you take so much goddamn long and the king takes every girl on your army (that he can take) to his harem, the ending will still be the same! (Or i'm just unlucky and this game has an Bad Ending that i can't get, that involves the King getting all the girls?!)
ending's list;

-Rene End
-Beatrice end
-Cynthia End
-Celia End
-Muriel End
-Chloé End
-Kara End
-Marion End
-Nora End
-Dorothy end
-------------
-Prince Laine birth end
-Beatrice cheating end
-Cynthia crushed end
-Celia experienced experienced end

despite the classical and individual pure love end for each heroine, i cant understand the last 4 end's,
and i cant see here a bad end with the king and all of the (avaible) girl, but that would be a nice addon for future update (yes i'm a dreamer).

btw, the add of the harem have really boost the ntr feels for me and work very well inside the game. but i agree, the game is lack in most aspect (cg, event, ending, game mechanic and combat/steal girl)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

-Prince Laine birth end
-Beatrice cheating end
-Cynthia crushed end
-Celia experienced experienced end

despite the classical and individual pure love end for each heroine, i cant understand the last 4 end's,
If I remember right, it's effectively "yeah you married her, but her heart isn't yours" sort, where as much as they act as your wife, they still go around fucking someone else (usually with MC knowing/accepting the girl's desire)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If I remember right, it's effectively "yeah you married her, but her heart isn't yours" sort, where as much as they act as your wife, they still go around fucking someone else (usually with MC knowing/accepting the girl's desire)
so.. this is the various ntr ending's. good to know.
sadly, if i'm correct, the game dont give event/cg if u reach one of this end but text. this is one of the many lack of this game i guess.

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone can tell me what to do after fighting all of the demon army?

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to trigger the boss fights by stacking five units at each of the crystals, and ten units at the final castle. You can go defeat the final boss at the castle without destroying the crystals, but the fight is supposedly easier if you do the crystals first.

EDIT: The crystals are five, by the way. Two of them are hidden.

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so.. this is the various ntr ending's. good to know.
sadly, if i'm correct, the game dont give event/cg if u reach one of this end but text. this is one of the many lack of this game i guess.
Must be text only, I've never seen any CG at the end of the game, but I'm always skipping the text.

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to trigger the boss fights by stacking five units at each of the crystals, and ten units at the final castle. You can go defeat the final boss at the castle without destroying the crystals, but the fight is supposedly easier if you do the crystals first.

EDIT: The crystals are five, by the way. Two of them are hidden.
thx for the quick answer:)

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.28
- Dealing with the phenomenon that the military force of the warrior who was doing spies very rarely remains 0
· Fixed to restore Chloe's weaponry after the second round or after, after the North Bridge battle tournament
· Fixed wrong sentences of Muriel's first harem event
· Other, minor modification etc.

Ver 1.27
· Fixed that the cost of harem might become minus
· Corrected that Celia's conversation was not displayed
· Corrected some inconsistency in depictions of virginity / ungirls at women's events
- Hestia edition There was a case where there was a case where an error appeared very rarely at the first battle event
· Other, minor modification etc.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant not for the life of me figure out how to play this D:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant not for the life of me figure out how to play this D:
It's... pretty complicated without a translation, try playing the prequel first; there's a partial for it as well as a walkthrough