What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Holy cow the site went down fast.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also I think one new event might be something with Seria based off files but I have no idea where you get it at all.
the page is up but the download servers are down

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get the item to get slave clothes and were to search to get Pamela and Vetrinus?

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Searched through like most of the patch text files for the CG numbers and have no idea how to get the new Seria scene. I would assume it is with the new traitor unit I don't even see on the map.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, lets go again. Attached is my super-hacked all-unlock file, including all new CGs/scenes etc. As before, backup your save games before trying this, because it will wipe them.

This time it's a little bit buggy - don't try the "Record" function on the main menu. The reason for this is that while I hacked the game enough to give me access to everything, I didn't hack it enough that it actually has all the records of the game having been completed. I'll sort this out and edit this post once I do manage that, but I suspect most people won't care.

Judging on the content, it looks like that most of the added scenes for existing characters (e.g. Seria) happen at the end of their captured scenes, but before they turn traitor.

Also, now that there exists an option for the protagonist to save his initial love interest from the Harem (even if it's a bit unlikely to trigger outside of New Game+), I think this game has gotten a bit better story wise. At least Ares isn't destined to be a complete and total wimp now. I mean, the option has just been hacked on haphazardly, but I'll take what I can get.

EDIT: Given a new patch changed unlock conditions, go to this post instead: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=966608&postcount=1020

The new post also has a way of turning unhacked saves into hacked saves, so now you don't have to lose your save data.

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain how to hook/partial this game? I've looked through the thread and I see people linking ssg files (?) but I have no idea what they do. I have the 1.17 unpatched and it seems like Chitrans 2 can't hook it with AGTH.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone explain how to hook/partial this game? I've looked through the thread and I see people linking ssg files (?) but I have no idea what they do. I have the 1.17 unpatched and it seems like Chitrans 2 can't hook it with AGTH.
A partial won't happen unless someone puts the effort into making one.

I think ITHVNR is your best bet at hooking the game - although it isn't ideal, by any means, so if anyone knows anything better do tell. Try grabbing it from , or if Hongfire is dead, from Mediafire here: mediafire.com/file/5430eps985ck59c/ITHVNR3.5640.Pre8r.zip . You may have to switch hooks a lot if you want to find all the text though.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, lets go again. Attached is my super-hacked all-unlock file, including all new CGs/scenes etc. As before, backup your save games before trying this, because it will wipe them.

This time it's a little bit buggy - don't try the "Record" function on the main menu. The reason for this is that while I hacked the game enough to give me access to everything, I didn't hack it enough that it actually has all the records of the game having been completed. I'll sort this out and edit this post once I do manage that, but I suspect most people won't care.

Judging on the content, it looks like that most of the added scenes for existing characters (e.g. Seria) happen at the end of their captured scenes, but before they turn traitor.

Also, now that there exists an option for the protagonist to save his initial love interest from the Harem (even if it's a bit unlikely to trigger outside of New Game+), I think this game has gotten a bit better story wise. At least Ares isn't destined to be a complete and total wimp now. I mean, the option has just been hacked on haphazardly, but I'll take what I can get.
Well based off the save data, patch files contain a Seria event and a character most likely involved but none of it is in the game yet.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I translated the settings menus, notifications, and all non-story text in the harem the day the game released, but I couldn't find the text for the most important stuff like unit commands. I'll try looking again.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

at first glance it looks like seria and cynthia definitely got new CG, but the rest of the new stuff is so similar i can't even tell if they're new or old

also the blog baited me so hard. i thought there were like 3 pages of new CG but almost all of it was character faces

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you use a machine to translate it?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have the slave clothes but I can't give them.Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited:

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone ever make a partial UI translation like was done for the last game?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, still no pregnant sex scene. he has an opportunity, but he's not taking it.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I surprised there are still so many bugs with how many times he delayed the patch. I mean the most of the new content was bugged.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have save data from 1.20 that is willing to share? I just need one from when the game truly starts. Trying to get Pamela scenes but the wiki says it won't trigger if you use saves before 1.20 and I don't want to start from the beginning. Thanks in advance. Also how high does the love score have to before they refuse to ever leave the harem?

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Changelog, google translate.
Ver 1.23
· Fixed an error occurred during takeover when clearing with slave clothes on
- Fixed an error occurred when turning to an enemy with slave clothes on
· Fixed that Pamela's battle event ceased to occur
- Fixed that different CG was displayed in CG C mode and part of CG CG
· Battle scene background Fixed an error occurred when entering battle when animation directive was turned off
· Fixed that construction was terminated on the way even though Level 4 and 5 were selected in the Shinku enhancement
· Fixed that Sabrina's before-battle H scene remained old in reminiscence mode
· Other, minor modification etc.

Ver 1.22
- Fixed an error occurred when entering the recording screen
- Fixed an error occurred in Pamela's sex recording screen.

Ver 1.21
- Fixed that Pamela's H event ceased to occur when never loaded.
· Fixed an error when opening record of sex when equipped with slave clothes
· As long as you started from the middle of the game, the heroine of the country once cleared has been made to be the target of the capture
- Fixed that the highest difficulty level was not recorded when cleared (em bag in ver 1.20)
· Dealing with the phenomenon that the save load screen can not be opened (It is a temporary measure because the cause has not yet been identified)

Supplement of ver 1.20 (Forgot to write)
· About the function to start from the middle of the game
The country to start is to begin to capture diamond city in the usual way
(You can defeat if you are defeating Gustav and progressing to the vicinity of the celebration party)
· Fixed strange story when it was unviriked in Lenne's pure love H scene
· When the devil edition begins, if the crystal has been destroyed in the previous play
I decided to break and made it possible to proceed

Ver 1.20 <Significant update>

<Add extra mode>
· Added CG browsing, reminiscence mode, recording viewing mode
· Addition of a function to inherit the previous character status and play
(Please select "Replay" on the title screen immediately after entering the ending)
· Addition of functions to start from the middle of the game
· The ability of the heroine to turn into Hippia slave clothing. Please let me dedicate items.
Furthermore, consistency with the scenario is not taken. It is a play function only to the end.

<Add event / CG>
· Add several CGs
· Pamela (fighting daughter) added event
· Pregnancy event added when each heroine is in Hippia

<Improvement of harem system>
· I raised the probability of pregnancy in the side room (other than heroin) below the silver rank.
※ As the probability of pregnancy rises, the number of children becomes easy to increase, resulting in a decrease in dissatisfaction with the King of the King and a decrease in the number of harem demands,
Opportunity for the heroine to enter the harem - The number of dispatch of the guard is reduced
· How to increase the goal number of the successor of the Holy King under the silver rank became moderate
※ As a result, the number of harem demands will decrease
· The base number of base stations can be increased to 5 people
However, public funds will increase instead. Please use those who want to save time and effort to expand the vanguard
· It became possible to raise the harem rank to 5. The number of side rooms staying also increases
· Base total number of resident side rooms increased to 11 (It does not appear on the harem screen, it is displayed in the information list)
· I increased the harem frame
· When the child was born, the degree of dissatisfaction of the Holy King became more drastically reduced

<Difficulty adjustment>
· Adjust the difficulty level of platinum · black (change of parameters and motion, it should be generally difficult overall)
* In order to reflect, please start the game from before Hippia starts (just before the harem begins)
· Revised price of recovery item
· Adjust the automatic recovery amount of mana
Adjust the power of some special skills
· Easy battle against North Bridge

<Writing some scenario additions>
· New comment on heroin after experiencing harem and female prisoners
· Partially reworked the pre-battle event of the hero who turned over
· Changing comment on returning some heroines

<Improved forced sleeping event improvement>
· Changed the mandatory forced lost event to what is not compulsory
※ If you raise the "loyalty" of your heroine to 100,
After the battle against North Bridge is over, choices will emerge around where you came back to Diamond City

<Other modified points>
· The heroines who were turning over Hippia after the destruction of Hippia made it to join the Highland army
· Frourn technique (Complete burning) was modified to make mana become 0 (Originally it was such a technique but it did not happen)
· Relaxed a little ending condition of Leene and Beatrice
- Added the function to stop the background director of magus warlords and rasubos. If you get an error please try using
· The optional "Unread sentences can also be skipped" function has been abolished because of a problem.
You can also skip unread by holding down the Ctrl key on the keyboard.
· Other, minor modification etc.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the slave clothes but I can't give them.Nevermind I figured it out.
Would you mind explaining how you got the clothes and how you equip them? Or is it just like equipping normal armour?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You buy the slave clothes in the town below where you find Pamela and just use it like any other item.