What's new

(Maptool) Land of Beasts

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: (Maptool) Land of Beasts

That's alright, been too busy minecrafting it up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My future reference for Silth and Tiff's characters

Silth Skills:
Natural Carrier: No pegnancy penalties if father is equal or lower level
Loyal Spawn: One monster (per skill level) will serve it's mother.
Insistant Mother: Creatures deal 4 More damage. 10AP per turn.

Tiff:
Charm: Temporarily seduce a monster (Lasts longer with more skill points)
Shock of Pleasure: Touch a monster, inflicting pleasure damage (Additional SP increases Range)
Endurance Blessing: 30MP. Reduces Stamina damage during rape by 3 for three turns.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was just wondering, since it seems like you have these going again, if I can still be in on this? I know my partner hasn't been available, but I can easily reach him after work today.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure thing. I don't want to opt for a four player game though, if you're fine with just playing with him.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figured that was the plan to begin with. And if he's not interested anymore (He hasn't been on the site for 4 weeks but I do keep up with him in Skype), I'll opt to finding another group. But a 2 person game is more or less ideal. I did like the three person, but at this point, I'd feel like dead weight compared to say, Silth and Tiff. Once I know for certain, I'll let you know on skype or something.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let me know on ANY other medium than skype. I never pay attention to skype.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats all I got ya on. Guess Ill just send you a PM or something. That'll work I hope

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here comes another person converted by Aust. Hopefully still taking members. Available 1AM GMT onward on Weekdays and Saturday, Sunday would be like 5-5:30 PM GMT.

Name: Nym
Race: Human
Class: Beast Master
Element: Love

Strength: 55
Dexterity: 50
Stamina: 120

Speed: 15
Finesse: 20
Senses: 25

Will Power: 45
Intelligence: 10
Depth: 20

Loyal Spawn: One monster (per skill level) will serve it's mother. (+1 rank added)
Wild Mother: Allies within five spaces get Nym's Dex in Aim divided among them.
Alpha Female: If enemy (same level or lower) climaxes inside Nym then contested Mind roll and if successful creature serves Nym until freed, a mind check every turn to maintain control. Costs 5 MP per turn per creature to maintain. Can be canceled by Nym at any time. (+1 rank, +4 to mind check)
Kama-Sutra: Nym does an extra 1d3 PP damage per skill rank (+1 Rank)

Corruption: Fertile
Beast Growth (rank 1)

Weapon: DaggerX2, Damage+, Dex +

Loyal Children: Wolfy (Lvl 4 Fighter Wolf)
Kitty (Lvl 4 Feline)

Biography & Picture: Growing up in the edges of wilderness after being tossed out by her family for her ooze like properties. Nym isn't exactly new to the Lands of the Beasts though she rarely went farther in then its edges. As she grew older she found she had a natural affinity with the beasts though she tried to avoid testing out how far that went so far. She has grown more bold with her adventures into the lands in recent years and now actively seaks to explore them and meet all its inhabitants.

Picture(s):
Human Form: http: //danbooru.donmai.us/ data/ 5ca5c39e24b3f72b7c57339a0a7c6411.jpg

And anywhere between the two. (IF slime part is allowed)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you're joining up with Aust, then that means you'll be at his current level.

Add 45 points to your sheet, due to starting at level 2. You may need to add more if they level up before you join.

You get a skill point for every level you possess. these points are used to create new skills from your own imagination or to upgrade existing skills to make them more powerful while also making them cost more resources to use. So, think of (at least) two different skills for your character to acquire. There are few limits, one limit being that there is no "You win" power that evaporates everything. All skills derive their power from your stats and should reflect as much.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Modified to add stats and skills, hope the specific skill is fine.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Times: Whenever I'm online and not busy otherwise. You know where to find me on IRC

Name: Sania
Race: Human(Mostly)
Class: Archer
Element: Wind
Spells: Strong winds(AoE movement cost increase 3x3)
Corruptions: Tainted Thoughts

Skills: Tribal knowledge(Passive: Allows identification of the most common beasts, basic wilderniss survival, and basic tracking. Also allows gathering of 'materials' from beasts)

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 15

Speed: 20
Finesse: 10
Senses: 15

Will Power: 5
Intelligence: 15
Depth: 20

Biography & Picture:
(Grey ears, no headband, wolf tail instead of kitty tail)
From a native tribe in the land of Yaruma, Sania has some beast in there from the tribe's encounter with a few of the more beastly inhabitants of the land. Several generations later, its influence has been almost completely removed from the gene pool, but some parts such as the ears seem to have overcome the genetics of the tribe, and sticked.
She was raised from early on to hunt for food and recognise edible berries. As with many of the tribe, she was taught wilderniss survival, and to use the bow and arrow for combat. The tribe's shaman identified her as having a minor gift for magic, and helped develop it, but soon found her to have little patience for the training required to do magic. She lived a quiet life, mostly helping the tribe until she heard of the beasts to the south. Seeing a chance to earn her tribe some more lands, she signed up to join a party south in the hopes of wealth, riches and adventure. And of course, to a lesser extent, because she could go and was bored of tribal life.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hurfness.

Name: Konohana
Class: Ronin (Kind of a ninja and kind of a warrior, I dunno. Light-armored warrior type.)
Element: Earth

Spells: Plow (A stab at the ground, causing a burst of earth to fly at enemies in front of Kono, inflicting damage or blindness depending on what is being flinged.)

Skills: Battoujutsu (A skill for responsive defense, enabling Kono to counter-attack when she evades attacks. High-speed draw techniques are the most common form of this. Needs approval possibly.)

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 15

Speed: 15
Finesse: 25

Will Power: 10
Intelligence: 5
Depth: 10

Bio derpery: A young lady from the east, coming to help the cause of womanhood with her skills. As a lordless warrior, she can do mercenary work as she pleases and move about when there is need to bring her skill available in other places. Despite her lack of a lord, Kono still remains serious and dedicated in demeanor, not taking fools lightly and not having much respect for them unless they prove to be competent warriors. Virgin also, for there is no easy way to bed her.

Picture:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Due to the memory restrictions that come with not running maptool the good old fashioned way, I've discovered that you can have both java 7 and 6 installed on your computer, so most of your applications will use the 'better' 7 while you can tell maptool to use 6.

, and do everything he says. Now, you should be able to have even more things on screen without the image issue that came up during one session.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I posted some lame tutorial on the first post. I expect newbies to read it. And hopefully feel more oriented with what they're doing. The game isn't that complicated.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Another one for another group

Name: Narena
Class: Warrior
Element: Metal
Skills: Wide swipe(Attack all hostiles in the 3 spaces to the character's front at 25 AP)
Close combat training(Passive, On breaking a grapple, allows one attack at the thing grappling Narena without costing AP)

Spells: Shieldwall(For a duration of 5 turns, all armour damage to Narena is reduced by 2)

Corruptions:
Heat
Scent Sensitive

Level 2:

Strength: 50 How much your physical attacks hurt. Also determines how heavy your equipment can be.
Dexterity: 45 How well you hit with non-magical attacks.
Stamina: 15 How much you can get raped and get hit before falling on your face. Also determines how heavy your equipment can be.

Speed: 30 How many actions you can take in a round.
Finesse: 15 How good you get the hell out of the way.
Senses: 10 How well you sense and avoid hostile magic, also how well you sense badguys.

Will Power: 5 How much to-hit your magics have, also works with Stamina for how much pleasure you can endure.
Intelligence: 5 How many magic points you have in your super smart brain.
Depth: 5 How powerful your magical spells can be.

Biography & Picture:
A young knight trained for combat to defend the land, volunteering for dangerous missions as a test of strength and skill. Narena has always been good at fighting, and has always had her heart in the right place. Selfless and friendly, she isn't a cold and distant protector, but rather takes an active friendly stance to those she stays with.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, added explanations of Sway to the how to play portion.

Sway is very, very important, and it's me being merciful and not leaving you to the dice gods to do with you as they will.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the derp!

Name: Lukil
Race: Mithra (cat-girl)
Class: Beast Master
Element: Love
Level: 3

Strength: 120
Dexterity: 35
Stamina: 30

Speed: 25
Finesse: 5
Senses: 5

Will Power: 25
Depth: 5

Skills:
Raiser of Beasts (Passive) - Lukil is not chased by beasts if impregnated with their spawn, and is unhindered in battle by being pregnant.
(For starting with Cum Addict) Satisfied (Passive): For that day, satisfying the cum addiction will cause the reverse of the penalty. (25 AP per turn)
(For starting with Submissive) Alpha Decision (Passive): If Lukil makes the beast cum first, he will submit instead, offering no further hostile action.
(For starting with Beast Growth) Spread the Love (Passive): Inflicts corruption upon allies when getting intimate. For every point of corruption inflicted, Lukil gets a percent bonus to all her stats, x2. (ex. 10 corruption inflicted = +20% bonus)
Leap Attack - Lukil pays 15 AP in order to move up to 4 spaces, either before or after her move phase, and makes an attack against an enemy in line with her. The first attack aimed against her before her next turn automatically hits.
Fling - Lukil hurls an enemy she has in a grapple in which she's the dominant grappler at another target within 5 spaces, dealing full melee damage to that enemy and full damage to the target if it hits. If Lukil fails the grapple check when using this skill, she instantly loses 4 advantage, allowing her opponent to penetrate her.
Kama Sutra 1 (Passive) - Lukil deals an extra level worth of PP damage to her sexual partners.

Spells:
Charm - 5 MP to pull the attention of one enemy.

Corruptions:
(Started With) Cum Addict 1 - Lukil will randomly crave beast cum once per day, but may resist it by taking a penalty to AP regeneration (15 instead of 20)
(Started With) Submissive - If a beast brings Lukil to orgasm, she will submit to it fully.
(Started With) Beast Growth 1 - Lukil will lust after one of her comrades once per day.
Beast Growth 2 - Lukil will grow a cock and use it to fuck a comrade once per day,
Scent Sensitive - Lose 10% of Dodge for each adjacent enemy as male pheromones overwhelm her.

Gear: (Encumbrance = (Strength + Stamina)/2 rounded naturally = 75)
Rubyfang - Greatsword, 40 Encumbrance, enchanted with LIGHTNING for 40 extra LIGHTNING damage (equal to encumbrance put into it)
Armor - Heavy Leathers (medium armor), 35 Encumbrance

Biography & Picture:
Born within the Land of Beasts to the South of the empire of Yaruma, Lukil was raised by her tribe to respect strength of both body and will and taught the ancient ways of her tribe. Possessed of a ferocious will and bestial might impressive even among her own wild kind, Lukil was trained in combat both brutal and carnal, but was forced to flee to the North when her tribe was conquered and absorbed by a stronger one. She ended up crossing the border to Yaruma, and spent some time there just as the first scouts from there were exploring her own homeland. Returning was an easy choice, and one she did eagerly after finding little challenge or entertainment in the North.

More than anything, Lukil is ruled by her traditions, and one of the most prominent involves the right of conquest to one's opponents. That didn't go over particularly well in Yaruma, and caused people to end up calling her a rapist more often than not, which somewhat helped to get her moving back South. Despite her promiscuity, she'd managed to avoid bearing any children so far, mostly via fulfilling her thirst for cum, but she was also heading towards her physical prime, when she'd be most receptive to bearing young. Though she has an eventual goal, to recreate her tribe, Lukil remains generally unfocused and something of a slacker, meaning it could take quite a while for that goal to see any fruit, if it ever does.

Level Log
Level 1 to level 2
+25 Strength
+10 Dexterity
+5 Speed
+5 Stamina
Gained Leap Attack skill. "Heee!"

Orc Village gains
Gained 10 Strength for blowing an orc and eating some food.
Was trained in the art of Flinging after beating an orc in an arm wrestling competition.

Gained 20 Strength from a potion gained by fucking an orc. Also had her sword enchanted (with LIGHTNING) for fucking a different orc. Also gained Beast Growth 2 and Scent Sensitive.

Level 2 to level 3
+15 Strength
+10 Dexterity
+10 Speed
+10 Willpower
Gained Kama Sutra. "Unf unf unf"

Last edited:

EnigmaRequiem

Reputation score

Name: Roselyn
Class: Warlock
Element: Earth

Strength: 15 Physical damage, carry weight
Dexterity: 5 Accuracy
Stamina: 30 HP, carry weight

Speed: 5 Action Points
Finesse: 5 Dodge Rate
Sense: 5 Mag.Dodge, wisdom

Will: 30 Power: Magic hitchance, HP
Int: 40 MP
Depth: 45 Magic Damage

Spells:
Stalagmite: A shard of earth erupts and impales the foe. 5mp base cost.

Skills:
Leech: Any foe she kills with a spell returns 15 mana to her.

Bio: Rose grew up in the madness of the big city, her only reprieve being in the dedicated magic studies she took part in at the request of her parents. There she found a close group of friends, and a number of rewarding occupations awaiting her once her studies completed. However, unlike her friends, who mostly aspired to occupations like Court Magician, Royal Adviser, and other cushy royal jobs, she wanted to get away from the madness of the city, and the insanity of the royals. She looked instead to the south, to the unexplored and undocumented lands, plants, and beasts.

Though on the surface, and to both her family and friends, she justifies her journey by the great scientific knowledge to be attained, deep down she has another goal: she wants to show up her friends, in their cushy, high-pay, royalty-worshiping jobs up, with the buckets of money inevitably waiting to be paid for her journals, and for sponsoring further incursions to the uncharted south.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Name: Mira
Race: Mithra
Class: Witch Hunter
Element: Holy

Strength: 35
Dexterity: 35
Stamina: 5

Speed: 25
Finesse: 5

Will Power: 5
Depth: 5

Biography & Picture: Born to a small tribe within the Land of Beasts, Mira was separated from her family when she was very young. An expedition into the region “rescued” the infant Mira from her family, hoping to raise a native from the Land within the civilized realm. Her parent in particular: A noteworthy witch hunter who wanted to eventually send her adopted child back into the Land to purge it of it's ways and aid the progress of civilization. As such, she trained her child to counter the harmful magics of the realm just like her.

Trained to counter magic, she also was trained to be deadly accurate with a crossbow. So much so, that she could snipe better then some of the realms best archers. At the age of 26, her mother deemed her worthy to continue her work, passing on her armor and crossbow to continue the work she started many years ago.

Image: Mira

Last edited: