What's new

ACT [Mara Studio] イリス誓約 -深く大地の底へ- / IRIS CONVENANT (RJ299707)

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, they got the rights to use Byleth from "Fire Emblem: Three Houses" from Nintendo? That's impressive!

ketsup1227

Reputation score
Make sure you download the latest version from DLSite. The game experienced some game-breaking bugs in the first few days of release. The 2 november 1.05 version should be good. Note that it will overwrite your saves, but it's probably best to restart anyway. If that area works correctly, upon going around her and reaching the area she was at, you get a short cutscene of her fighting a ghost and then talking to you. Afterwards, she will be in town, to the right of the item lady, selling skills. She'll also join your party.

I'm also attaching a full CG save for those who want one. Overwrite your system.dat in your Iris Convenant\system folder.
I placed the save file in the system folder but the gallery is empty.
Edit: my bad, I pressed every key until I found the right one.

thr0w4w4y13088

Reputation score
The game has apparently been updated with some new scenes as of the 26th. It looks like the author plans on updating this game once or twice more in the future if his ci-en is anything to go by. Here's a to the page with his plans on it. They're slated the updates for "2021" so you can look forward to it probably happening eventually.

It's always nice to see authors updating their games even after release, be it content or bugfixes.

Edit: Also, there are two "cheat codes." One unlocks the whole gallery if you hit "000" on the title screen.
The other gives you 50k "blood gems," but we all know they're basically Souls because this thing is a big Dark Souls reference. To get the souls, hit "Esc" in-game and then type "999". If you did it right, you'll see your souls go up by 50k right in front of you.
Using these you can frankly do whatever you want in the game.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
v1.07 can find in

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I oversee a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items like CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a surprisingly comprehensive stable of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am yet to talk with one more lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at ulmf.org could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
*sigh* If you oversee that site.....then that place is in trouble.
Mate, from a business thought process.....what would be the better solution?
Asking on a place visited by millions like reddit where you have a high chance of attracting the attention of someone who it interested?
Or asking a hentai forum, bumping a thread with non-related information where you're more likely piss off the users than get an actual answer?

So....are you a troll or an idiot?

houya

Reputation score
How do i get the warrior girl (inthe city area), she's like a mini boss that guards the tower

houya

Reputation score
In the city, there's a locked crystal in a house. From the teleport statue to the house, there's an item on the floor which is a key that unlocked the crystal and leads to the final area.
So i have the key but it's still does nothing, also where to find merchants sister?

lolt

Reputation score
I'll post a new save if you still need it just gotta find the game on my comp first.