What's new

Marshall Manor - BlueSlime, TentanariX, plmnko, Termite, Guan Yu

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Marshall Manor - BlueSlime, TentanariX, plmnko, Termite, Guan Yu, SirOni

That... That can't be real... Even sheltered as she was Rin couldn't help but see the immense girth that was practically flung through the air as Richard lost his balance. Good lord, how many of these things was she going to see today? "And Rin thought Sammy was bi-"

*CRACK*

That did not sound good. Oh god, it looked even worse... That man was just floating there. No movement. Not even a twitch! For a few moments Rin simply sat there, the sound of the man's head colliding with the bank replaying itself as the fall kept cycling over and over. Oh please move... "...Richard?" Nothing.

"..."

"OH MY GOD!"

The fact that Rin was already in the water next to him was almost impossible. The fact that she actually used a first-person pronoun was a miracle.

"Help!" That cry was all she gave before grunting as she reached down and tried to pick the man up all by herself. Not a single care was given to his nakedness or the monster that threatened to brush her thigh or the fact that as she struggled her robe just loosened a little more. She just needed to get him out of the water and onto his back. Did he swallow any water? Is there any in his lungs? Is he even breathing?! The last two questions were really important, and if she needed she would start CPR. Hopefully someone else would go for help, either Mister Domonic or Harriet or Emily or SOMEONE, but she wasn't about to start screaming at people to do something. She needed to make sure this man lived, and if naked CPR was needed then so be it!

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As hard as she wanted to ask the further question, Rosarita was rendered unable as the thrown towel from Rin smacked Richard on the face. There was a brief thought of hidden lead balls inside the towel, for the gardener went down simply from it. In contrast to the smaller maid's panicked reaction, the glasses girl remained calm as she always did. "You two, go and get some help here. This man appears to be made from paper mache." she too urged Micra and Cammy, going forward to help Rin pick the man up. There was enough strenght in her tall frame to help the co-worker in her plight. "Did you hide a horseshoe in that towel or what?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Looking around to dont get focused in the man nude body, Micra notice some chairs than she could move to create a better atmosphere for her mistress or she could use in case than her energy system start to get empty. But just when she was close to lift them the noise behind her increase and soon the cries for help make her turn at time to see Richard's lower body. She tried to run to help him but she know than her weak little body will be unable to even help Rin to carry him, as also she start to feel funny by the only fact to be looking him, only the pyromanic woman words make her recover herself the enough to leave the place and look for help. The aroused android remember than she saw some workers close the hot spring, she looks for them and then turn to Cammy The doctor office should be at the end of that corridor, please go for her as i look for the persons than we saw before get inside the hot spring She point to where she remember was the nursery in their tour around the house guided by Harriet this morning. She had wished to go to see the doctor, but her body could make her lost precious time to save the human.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mae found Sammy's sudden switch of intentions disturbing, but the tide seemed to be turning once again to an intimate encounter.

Sigh.

"Oh Mistress..." Mae looked beatifically into Harriet's eyes, cupping the mistress' chin in her slender fingers. When she spoke, it was with a quiet, seductive voice. "You know I have only your interests at heart. The interests of your mind, your soul, and of course, your beautiful body. I would not ask you to go back on your word, nor do I want poor Sammy here to be without relief. Yet this will be walking a fine line between lust and charity, and I cannot let your soul become stained with sin. Allow me to be a guide for the both of you."

Mae wrapped her arm around Harriet's back and pressed herself snugly against the Mistress. With her other hand she took the handcuffs from Harriet's grasp and waved them to Sammy.

"We'll chain one of your hands to the bed stand, just for our safety, okay? Then we'll be assured that this will be a safe, and pure effort to relieve you."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Sammy's mind, whilst clouded with lust, is not completely lost to the pleasures it so craves, and noting the inconsistencies with Mae's behaviour the alien maid turns her attentions to the angel, her eyebrows narrowing she glares at Mae. "Y-you speak of keeping our mistress p-pure," Sammy begins, stammering from a mixture of slight nervousness and trying to hold back her lust, surprising herself with her sudden boldness. "B-but what is it really? Y-you said that the t-two of you would help ease my s-suffering, even challenging our m-mistress when she brought out the cuffs. B-but now y-you're saying they should be used to b-bind me up so that you two can h-have all the fun." Pausing, Sammy makes to take a step closer to the interfering angel though stops herself. Right now isn't the time to fight, especially given her current unclothed state and that it could end up as more than just a physical battle. "Why don't you tell the t-truth. Y-you want our m-mistress all to yourself. Y-you don't care for her p-purity, or k-keeping her from s-sinning. Y-you d-desire her, and want n-no one to g-get in the way. Y-you're the one f-full of s-sin."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay. Now the little dick girl tart had pressed a button.

Mae's eyes glowed with an altogether otherworldly intensity and her white wings drained of their pure color, becoming the jet black of her true vocation as an angel of death.

"What did you just say?" There was comparatively very little stuttering in Mae's voice as she rounded on the girl. "You are awfully presumptuous and aggressive for a girl that I was trying to help. You don't think I see that look of lust in your eyes? You don't think I sense what it is you want to do with that thing?" Here, Mae pointed accusingly at the phallus which Sammy sported.

"You have known my mistress for less than a day. I have devoted my very being to her - changed my divine vocation as an agent of the Lord for her. I AM her guardian angel. That means SHE is my responsibility. MY charge. My care. My whole reason for being and yes I LOVE HER! HOW DARE YOU CALL THAT A SIN!"

A scythe appeared out of nowhere, materializing in the Reaper's hand. Had she not been agitated into a fury, Mae would likely have been fleeing from the room, aware that she had just done a very, very foolish thing by declaring personal love for a human. True Guardian Angels could get away with that, under very specific cases, but she was just filling in as one. How could she explain that to her superiors? And then there was Harriet. This hadn't been at all the way the angel had wanted to to express her emotions for the mistress. She was normally such a smooth operator, clever with how she manipulated and guided Harriet away from danger, but this interloper maid with a ten inch cock had come in and dared to demean the angel and her intentions - which despite having a physical attraction to Harriet were completely pure. Mae would literally fight through Hell for the mistress.

The show of her true wings and celestial weapon was a gut reaction, intended to make Sammy aware she was crossing a line, but the angel wasn't going to hurt the girl, just frighten her with her physical appearance.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The sudden change of Mae's wings, from pure white to deathly black, and the summoning of her weapon meant only one thing to Sammy; this bitch is looking for a fight.

"And you think I'm not completely devoted to serving the mistress, heck, her entire family?" Sammy's turn for heated words. With anger replacing her sexual desire for a moment the alien maid pulls up underwear back up and drops her dress so that she is once more covered up, her eyes narrowing into quite obviously a glare and adopting what could be considered a combat stance. "If it weren't for her grandfather my grandparents could've been caught and tortured. Perhaps even killed! It is through their kindness and charity that we owe them for our continued existence. We may not be of this world, but they made us feel like we were and for that very reason I was brought up to admire and respect every single last member of this family. And when I was told I'd be serving under Harriet I studied as much as I can about her, so that I could be a better maid for our mistress. So I may not 'love' our mistress the same way you do, but don't think for one moment I wouldn't lay down my life to save hers."

To Sammy, someone whose family had gone through such hardships that her existence came about thanks to one man being in the right place, Mae had just crossed a line that shouldn't have been crossed; calling her utter devotion to Harriet simply a desire to mate with her. The alien had no intention of forming a bond with the mistress so soon, though she wasn't to know that her food would've caused this effect on her. And while yes, she thought, the idea of bonding with Harriet would be a dream come true, it would be more an honour to Sammy that someone she so admires would consider the alien worthy of coupling with.

"But no, that, if it'll even happen now, would have to wait now that Mae has insulted my devotion" Crouching low, Sammy throws her an arm out to her side. "Please forgive me, mistress Harriet. But I need to teach this woman how strong my devotion to you and your family is." A brilliant flash of white light engulfs the room for a moment, and as it clears Sammy is lunging at Mae, a very futuristic-looking halberd directed at the angel.

(Invoke maid power; Weapon From Nowhere - surprise attack on Mae)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Mae battles back with her own Athletics stat, fending off the halberd with her reaping scythe -- UNLESS Harriet says something soon to diffuse the situation, in which case she's happy to take the hit and gain all the pity points from Harriet. ;) )

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

(Yeah, Mae's not dodging Sammy's attack nor is she counter attacking. Reread her maid power description. Surprise attack that doesn't get an opposed check against it.)

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rin was on the unfortunate man almost in an instant, practically running over the water's surface to get at him. It was kinda neat, except maybe the part where she almost drowned a guy. With a little effort, she managed to get his head out of the water, though moving him would be a little more effort.

At Rosarita's composed command, both Micra and Cammy ran off to get some help. With the two of them, it was easy enough for Rin and Rosa to drag him back onto solid ground - very solid, as the lump on the back of his head attested. He was making a little gurgling sound that didn't sound good at all... though as soon as Rin leaned down to administer the breath of life, a little geyser of water gushed up from the man's mouth! That he'd managed to drink in that much in the second or so he was under was quite surprising, though getting it all over her face was still pretty gross. At least he was okay, though.

When his lungs were finally clear, he looked a little bewildered, and stared first at Rin's face, then at Rosarita, and then back to Rin. "Aa..."

Maybe they wouldn't need any help, after all?

"...Are you my mommy?" He asked, sounding very confused.

Or perhaps they would.

Before Rin could react, he threw his arms wide and gave the little girl a biiig hug. "Ma! Itssogoodtoseeyou! DidIevertellyouIloveyouIstolefortybucksoutofyourpurseoncetobuyacameraImreallysorryIloveyou."

Somehow, that hug ended up with the both of them tumbling into the water again. While Rin was still flailing around trying to right herself, Richard's hand suddenly shot out of the water and grabbed Rosa's hand. "And grandma too! Youknowthiswaterisgoodforyourbackthedocsaidso."

She had hardly any time to try and comprehend what he was saying before she suddenly found herself yanked off-balance and into the water as well.

Micra found the trio still as they were just outside the bath (Alivia was now jabbering on something about big muscles versus small muscles, and how the big ones were good and filling, while the small ones were usually more tender - wait, was she talking about shellfish?), interrupted them - with some difficulty - and asked for some help. They quickly got up and followed.

Cammy, meanwhile, ran as quick as she could to the nurse's office - her boobs bouncing around as if they thought she might have forgotten about them - where she indeed found their resident doctor Emily, tending to crispy ol' Alfonso. He was sans-shirt and barechested, and she was slathering some kind of clear jelly all over him, with a little bottle next to her with a picture of aloe vera on it. The sheen of the stuff spread on him made Harriet's sister inadvertently think of hard candy. Hard... mancandy. Some of his chesthair yet remained, though - mostly on the far ends of his chest, which made those bits look like hard, hairy candy. Ew.

After a quick explanation, Emily hurried after the maid with a medkit, Alfonso saying something presumably attempting to be sexy and being mostly ignored.

At any rate, everyone arrived to witness the spectacle of the three R's thrashing about in the water. Naked. Well, mostly naked. Rin's robe was still clinging to her, though it had gotten loose with all the flailing and whatnot. Rosarita's towel, in the meanwhile, had long since abandoned her, riding the ripples and splashes across the hotspring.

---==≡==---

Too distracted by the prospect of a sexy liaison with her two otherworldly servants, Harriet seemed to ignore the hints suggesting Mae wasn't going to let her fuck herself silly with it, or that the things Sammy was saying might just the angel off. When the white fled the wings she was so close to, though, she started to get the idea.

"Er, Mae..." the Mistress started, but things quickly spiraled beyond her control.

She might have said something to calm down Sammy, or she might have not. The angel and the alien, whose devotions to Mistress Harriet were both challenged by the other, were too incensed to have heard her if she had.

There was a flash, and whatever happened next was a blur. Harriet was thrown off to the side, the two had crossed weapons... and Sammy was totally naked. The orange sky and setting sun shining in lit them up in high contrast, highlighting everything that wasn't cast into long, dark shadows, and a cricket was the sole sound breaking up what would have otherwise been silence. It was very dramatic.

"STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW." Harriet barked at the pair, the usual playful lilt in her voice replaced with no-nonsense authority. She picked herself off the ground and stomped over to them... and started checking them for injuries.

Thankfully, there weren't any. "For fuck's sake... I wanted that threesome, goddammit! Couldn't you two just play nice?!" She said at last, frustrated, before turning to glare at the two. "Mae, dear, we don't menace people who insult us by shaking our scary, soul-reaping, holy death scythe thing at them. To illustrate, if I got into an argument with some guy and pulled out a gun? I'm pretty sure that would get me shot by whatever cop saw it. I'm sure being an ageless force of the universe makes that perception of time a little different from a mortals, 'but dawing steel', or whatever that thing is made out of, is just not kosher in this day and age."

"Sammy, I want you to think about what would have happened if that thing had been pointed a foot pointed about a foot to the left. You know! Where I was standing. I want you to contemplate explaining how you ran me through to grandpa, and just how exactly fucking up another servant to the Jones family, would prove your devotion, to the Jones family." Peeking down at the alien's cock, she continued; "I also want you to think about how much fun we could be having with that monster of yours right now if this shit hadn't happened. I know I'm going to, dammit. Phoebe will help you with that last bit, and she'll make sure you have all the privacy you need. So, yeah! You need your alone time, got it, definitely, no problem, see ya later, hope you're ready for that whole 'working' thing afterwards chief!" The departure of her sudden seriousness - and return of her aggravating needling - was marked by her actual, physical departure as well, and Sammy found herself alone in her room.

"Hello, Ms. Perkins," came synthesized, feminine voice from behind her. The window that had been streaming in the orange sunset suddenly turned blue - and a close up of an artificial Harriet with an intensely neutral expression was staring at her through it. "My name is Phoebe. Mistress Harriet Jones has instructed me to help you-" her face froze, while a little circle spun on the window. Thinking? "-'work out your frustrations'." The window somehow zoomed out, and Sammy found Phoebe was naked. "How may I be of service?"

Outside, Harriet spoke into the air. "Lock the door, please, thank you." Unsurprisingly she sounded a little vexed, but she took the angels hands in her own and swung them around rather listlessly. "So... long have you loved me?"

I would like to remind errbody that it's all in good fun, and a healthy (?) rivalry between maids is a good source of conflict that I don't have to write for, so do play nice - OOC, if not IC, honk.

Also, when in doubt for the future, I would advise sexy catfights.

O' course, Micra, Cammy, Mae and Sammy can both go into further detail as to exactly what happens. So I don't have to autopilot ye encounter with ye helpers, or the fight. Or erm, something.

Weapon from Nowhere! Sammy rolls a 4 - which, multiplied by 3, is 12. Mae dodgesorresistsorsomething with her own athletics of 2. 12/2 is 6, so she takes 6 stress, causing a stress explosion! (it's crying, by the way). Or it would, but as stated in the OOC, she spends favor to get that down to not-stress explodey.

Also mentioned in OOC, Mae uses Coercion to get ye alium naked. That's Cunning (4) vs. Athletics (3) - with Mae rolling a 4 and Sammy rolling a 3. Fancy that. Sammy's outfit is suddenly gone, torn the fuck up! It's bought the farm, if you would. I'm allowing this, as though Weapon from Nowhere is a sneak attack, it's more like an automatic hit, in that the other guy doesn't get to try and kick your ass back. An auto-hit, basically.

Sammy gains 2 favor for mayhem - keeps things interesting, at least - but loses 4 for starting a fight - with someone Harriet has been seduced by. (that was a 1, 2, and a 1. Good time for bad luck?)

Harriet
S 6/20
Domonic
F 24; S 0/30
Mae
F 23; S 6/10 (!)
Cammy
F 14; S 0/30
Micra
F 14; S 0/20
Rin
F 10; S 9/30
Rosarita
F 8; S 2/30
Sammy
F 6; S 0/30

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Harriet's voice shocked the angel more than feel of Sammy's blow which had numbed her arms and left the celestial being feeling shaky. Shame and self-doubt crept through her. No matter how angry she was, nor how insulted she had been, she shouldn't have drawn her scythe. This was the kind of insubordination that had gotten her suspended from the deathly choir in the first place. And now she had angered the one person who was central to her redemption.

The holy scythe disappeared from her hands, and the angel stepped back, gripping her right forearm with her left hand, her head hung low. She didn't look at Sammy or Harriet. Her wings, still black, now drooped and looked simply gloomy instead of menacing. Her beautiful locks were slightly disheveled and out of place, and pools of salty tears brimmed at the sides of her eyes. She sniffed and shuddered and it was all she could do to keep from crying.

"S-sorry..." She mumbled, before shuffling to the door. It was unclear if she was saying this to Sammy, to Harriet, or just in general.

When at last she was outside and the door to Sammy's room was locked behind them, she shook her head side to side, finally remembering what she had admitted to in haste while getting so worked up about Sammy's accusation. She should never have let herself get riled up. She'd acted like a complete dunce. Regardless of what Sammy had done, Mae should have acted better. Instead, she was embarrassed and shamed as her hands were held and Harriet asked her how long she had 'loved' the mistress.

"Does it matter now? I've shamed myself, I've interfered in your life the way a guardian angel never should. Sammy was right, I'm not deserving to call myself a being of the Lord, I've let my love of you lead me down a selfish path. It was your desire to mate with Sammy and I should have... should have..."

Mae began to shake. "I just... can't stand the thought of you being with someone else! I'm... I'm a failure!"

It was likely that Mae was about to tip over the edge, without the help of anyone else. How could she face Harriet? How could she face Sapphire?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Crying out in surprise as her uniform suddenly explodes into pieces and litters her bedroom floor Sammy jumps back as Harriet screams at the two of them to stop. The alien girl listens quietly as Harriet speaks, her strength seemingly vanished as Sammy leans weakly against her halberd, her head hanging low to hide away tears that are beginning to form.

As the door snaps shut Sammy allows herself to cry freely, the aliens sobbing filling the room as her face is stained by her tears. Harriet was right of course. It was no way for Sammy to behave, yet the alien maid allowed herself to be taken over by her overwhelming desire for sexual release as well as a sudden new rival stepping up to seemingly challenge her. But no, Sammy realises she had no place to challenge Mae. She has been here the longest, and Sammy should've realised her place. No doubt Harriet hated her now, a fact that makes the poor alien cry even harder.

It is some time before Sammy realises the window has taken on a new image, flooding the room with a blue light. Turning to face the screen, the aliens face stained with tears, and eyes puffy and red, Sammy blinks in confusion. "This is Phoebe? H-how can she help me..?" Sammy thinks to herself in confusion, wondering how just a computer image could be any form of substitute for the real thing? "Uh...h-how... how can you be of any help to me?" Airing her confusion Sammy asks this 'Phoebe', her voice weak from crying.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course not!" That rather emphatic answer was given to Rosa's question, but after that Rin's focus went solely to Richard. There was a drowning man to save.

With the man on the ground and Rin hovering right over him the maid took a moment to check him over. Or she would have if she'd been a little more calm. Instead she already had his mouth open, his head tilted back slightly to open his airway, and just as she was about to seal her lips with his she felt him spit out the water he'd swallowed. Of course with her mouth right there there was only one place for that water to go, and that left Rin turning her head to gag and cough up what little bit had managed to spray down her throat. Ugh...

But Richard was okay, and as he cleared himself out Rin tried to help by tilting him onto his side. It made coughing up the water an easier process, and once that was done she hovered over him as he lay on his back. At first glance it looked like he would be okay. His eyes were open, and that look of confusion meant that his mind was still working, but as soon as he spoke Rin simply stopped. Did... Did he really just say-

"Eep!" And that was all Rin could do before she was swept up into a big hug. She was left dumbstruck as Richard pulled her down and embraced her, the fact that he was still naked not helping in the least, but when that ended up tipping the both of them into the spring Rin suddenly found herself sitting underwater with her breath getting knocked out of her. And then she started flailing. Her arms and legs fought for freedom, and once Richard went for Rosa she managed to break the surface and took a massive breath, her sputtering leaving her helpless as the man brought Rosa in the play with them. And then she went back under. This time she managed to break the surface far more easily, and as she did she started trying to wrestle with the man to try and get him to stop trying to drown her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just after send Cammy to bring the doctor, Micra reach a close room where Alivia was having a strange conversation about maybe a food related topic, there was not time to heard more to check it. Once she recover her breath who don't take her too much as she has dont run too much, Micra get close them with a worried face. Miss Alivia! a young man named Richard was on the hot spring with us and a hit on his head make it lost the conscious. Please all follow me, we need all your help.

Once said this she guide the group as fast than she can to the hot springs, what she found there was far away what she was expecting, it looks like Mister Richard was a pervert man and now he try to have some fun using the poor Rin and Sammy, the little human girl looks to be in a great danger of get drown in the hot springs. Mister Richard, stop! Try to dont be so rude at least. she said as she jump to help Rin to get out of there, expecting than the others soon join to calm this man who looks to have the strength enough to defeat the three maids easily.

Of course than the little maid like doll was dont build for these kind of jobs and easily Rin could continue trying to help Rosa to stop this man without have too much resistance from Micra, who easily could be just push away with a single hand if needed.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmm, alright. This guy must really be paper then, for no adult male should get knocked down like that from a mere towel..." Rosa spoke back at Rin as they got Richard out from the pool and onto the tiling near the edge. The smaller maid seemed intent on helping the supposedly drowned guy, which the glasses maid let her do. She was not really good with these kinds of things, let the ones with better skills handle issues with people's well-being at stake.

Still, it did not seem that help was needed as a literal miniature waterspout burst forward from Richard's gob. "Huh. Maybe he will be better... after... all..." the exotic girl trailed off in her words as she saw the hassle that followed. While it looked alright at first, even with the strange things the man babbled, it soon turned dangerous as the pair went down into the pool once more. Not even Rosa herself was left out as the man soon reached out and pulled her into the chaos as well.

Now in a full-blown hot spring wrestling match, the glasses maid fought with a weird man and at times with Rin as well, such was the randomness going on. Even though her towel had departed, it was not something that prevented the silver-haired girl from using her size to attempt restraining the man and making him quiet down. She had still somehow managed to hold onto her glasses, a small miracle in itself.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cammy was at first in shock for a few minutes as she got a good look at the oversized sausage roll between Richard's legs as he flew in to the air, "Holy shit..... I thought dongs that big only existed in hentai......"she said to her self quietly before she heard the sickening crack of the mans head on the head on the hot springs stones, before quickly going to grab the doctor as she heard Rin's panicked cry. She would promptly go running through the corridors of the mansion, "Doctor! Doctor! We need help! There was a man in the hotsprings and he fell and hurt him self on the stone! Please hurry!" She cried out aloud hoping the doctor would hear her somewhere. As the three women finally arrived back at the springs, they saw that Richard, if she remembered the man's name right, was fully recovered...... sort of, it looked liked the blow to his head had maybe knocked him amnesic or at least delusional, "Oh, dear! Doctor, it looks the blow hampered his thinking or worst damaged his brain! Can you help him? Hey, Richard, please let go of Rin and Rosa! They are not your relatives and it is inappropriate to latch onto ladies in such a way...... especially with ridiculousness large private part dangling about the way it is!" She cried out as she rushed over to the trio.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was hard to tell what happened in the ensuing chaos and splashing, but at some point Rosarita smacked the back of her head against Richard's - she could tell, because he was still babbling - and then Rin felt the back of her hand smash directly into something... strange, which was followed by a remarkably girly scream. It kinda felt like... two boiled eggs, in some kinda sa-

Oh.

While the fact that she'd just hammered Richard in the balls sunk in, Rosarita managed to drag the now-inert man back onto solid ground. Emily hurried over, to check on him - and reported he was fine. Physically, at least. Didn't swallow much water, no concussion or otherwise bad injuries.

"He's surprisingly durable," the doctor concluded. "I've seen him get hit by the groundskeepers truck before, he sorta just walked it off. ...He's kind of... well, clumsy, though. He somehow managed to stab himself in both legs today, you know?" she said, kneeling next to him. "So what happened?"

Meanwhile, Aliva and the last two gardeners made their way around the spring to gawk more closely - and the sight of Richard's member (which snaked out of his cupped hands while he rolled around groaning) seemed to have the remarkable quality of finally extracting some silence from chatty Alivia.

Now that the man had calmed down, Micra was sure to be... slightly less endangered should she elect to help Emily or Rosa with the man. Though she wasn't a doctor like Emily, she was certainly capable of helping him in other ways, was she not?

That hit he took looked pretty nasty. She could try to help soothe that pain, somehow. Maybe...

Maybe she could...

...Get him something more comfortable to sit on?

---

"Well." Phoebe said. Though her voice and expression were still completely flat, they wouldn't be for long - Phoebe's expression suddenly turned into the wicked smirk Mistress Harriet normally wore. 'Phoebe' crossed her arms, and a somewhat tinny recording of Harriet's voice played.

"Developing an AI's logic and thought processes is neat at all... buuuut, it does gets a little tedious," came Harriet's recording. The image on the screen gestured, as Harriet might've, made expressions, made intonations. There was a marked difference from Phoebe's normal, flat speech - though her avatar's lips moved, they did so rather minimally, and without gestures at all.

"So - in order to avoid burn out and all that, of course - I'm going to begin a little side project." Virtual-Harriet gave Sammy a sly little smirk. "Sexuality is an incredibly integral part of human nature. As one of our most base desires - like the desire for food and the desire for sleep - it is a major driving force in our thinking, our decision-making, our culture and history - even if it isn't as vital to our short-term survival, as food and sleep are." Harriet sat down on the ground, her legs together, folded with her knees touching femininely, her hair flowing down either side of her to rest on the virtual floor. "I think it would would be a terrible mistake to not instill the knowledge of this motivation, if our little Phoebe here is to make accurate judgements on the thoughts and actions of people. Especially in the case of one in such a position as my own." Quite cryptic.

She then pressed her breasts together with both arms, creating a valley of cleavage. "I'm definitely not using this as an excuse to just play with myself on camera."

The mistress - or rather, her electronic stand-in - took this particular opportunity to finally shut up, and moved her arms, to instead reach her hands reached up to play with her breasts. They were good-sized, enough of each to fill her hands with her pale, milky flesh, little pink nipples topping them off. She gave them a little jiggle, before she started to massage them, her thumbs rubbing against the little nubs that crowned her areolae. "Mmm..."

After a little of that, she gave them one last tweak, and brought her legs back up to her chest, one palm going behind her to steady herself, the other resting on her on her knee. She spread her legs, and it seemed like the recording - Phoebe - had her eyes on Sammy, her hand resting on her mound, her middle finger teasing her button as it lingered on top of the entrance to the Mistress' nethers.

"Shall I go on?"

Not quite the Mistress' voice... but... close. Phoebe apparently could mimick voices... not perfectly - it was rather hollow sounding - but, otherwise, not bad.

---

Harriet stopped swinging Mae's arms about as the despairing angel answered her. She didn't say anything in response, instead standing there with Mae for a long while - and if the distraught celestial were to look up, she'd find Harriet troubled as well. If she didn't they would simply stand there, in silence, for a minute or two... until, one way or the other, Harriet pulled Mae towards her, wrapping her arms around the angel - first lightly, gently holding the angel in her embrace, and then pulling her arms tight, as if she were trying to make Mae happier with sheer physical contact.

"You're not a failure, Mae," she said into the angel's ear. "Maybe I... I don't know what it means to be an 'angel', or whatever, but... well... the way I see it, you're only guilty of love... and attachment. And, in my opinion, love isn't anything an angel shhouldn't not feel - and angels sh-should be attached to this world." She continued to hold her tight for some time...

Until, at last, Harriet pulled away - just enough to look Mae in the face. "You're our caretakers, right? Angels?"

"S-s-so... take care of me..."

Harriet pulled Mae along some, keeping her hands around her waist, until the Mistress' back was against a wall - the wall to Sammy's room - and then... she did nothing. Sandwiched between the angel and the wall, she waited to see what would happen next.

Hng
Dice seem kinda fond of extremes lately.
Rin rolls a 6 x Athletics 2 to panickedly wrestle people underwater.
Rosa rolls a 1 x Athletics 3 to panickedly-but-calmly wrestle people underwater.
Richard also rolls a 1 x Athletics 2 to confusedly have a family reunion underwater.
With rolling or without, it seems he is fated to get his ass kicked. Much like the HAREM ANIME LEAD CHARACTER archetype I had him vaguely based on.

Oh, ...

Harriet
S 8/20
Domonic
F 24; S 0/30
Mae
F 20; S 9/10 (!)
Cammy
F 14; S 0/30
Micra
F 14; S 0/20
Rin
F 10; S 9/30
Rosarita
F 8; S 2/30
Sammy
F 4; S 0/30
Looks like I forgot to update this thing, like a derp.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sudden fight in the hot springs between the huge guy and the two maids ended to soon, Micra just reached to give two steps before a girlish sound come from the poor man. Now without the urgent need to help Rosa and Rin, she take an instant to analyze the best way to help the wounded Richard and then act. First she take a towel and place it to cover his privates. This was against her desires to stay looking them, but Rin and Rosa were really over sensible about this kind of things,something than Micra dont understand.

Dont worry Mister Richard, i will take care of you the doll like girl said before sit close his head and place his head on her lap, she would have try something more direct, but there were many persons around to do it. Poor Richard. Just rest and relax, that pain will go away soon~. Her soft hands start to caress the young man head trying to calm him as the doctor check him, she then started to hum a soft lullaby and soon her will was not enough to try to touch the firm muscles of his upper body, she cant believe than a so strong male like him could be so clumsy to harm himself like this, she slowly continue caressing him for a while until something more happen.

Lets try seduction, only to make the next post fun, weak cunning, go!

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ack! Stop it! Get off! Don't grab me there! Would you stop-

*THUMP*

Even underwater she heard the rather girly scream, and as she slowly realized just what she had done Rin stayed where she was. There was no more thrashing or wrestling or groping or whatever had happened, but she still remained submerged as Richard was carefully removed and placed back on solid ground. Or she guessed it was Richard since her glasses had been knocked off and were now exploring the depths of the spring.

After a few seconds her head finally broke through the surface, and a little later she pulled herself up and put her hand out to search for her eye wear. "Is he okay...?" Though she had no first hand experience with that kind of pain Rin knew it was the worst thing a man could suffer. She really didn't mean to hurt him like that, even if he was being-

Wait, that voice. Was that the robo-doctor? Her searching continued a little more emphatically, but it didn't help her in the least. But after a bit she heard Emily's voice more clearly, and the question that was asked needed to be answered. "All the maids came out to get in the springs while the Mistress talked with Sammy, and while Rin was getting in the water she heard Richard. Rin didn't want want him to feel super-awkward since he was naked, and she didn't want to look at his thingy, so she threw her towel at him. The towel hit him in the face, and he just fell. Hard. He hit his head, and when Rin and Rosa pulled him out of the water he spit up in Rin's mouth. It was gross. Then he woke up, and he looked at Rin and called her his mommy. Then he got all huggy, and that dragged Rin into the pool, and somehow Rosa get dragged in and everyone was stuck trying to wrestle with him. Rin accidentally hit him in his...um...his..." With more blushing coming back Rin started searching for her glasses again, the inability to say 'his nuts' or 'his sack' or 'his balls' or anything of the like keeping her from doing much of anything else.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ow!"

The strange bout of spring wrestling eventually managed to end, a backwards headbutt from Rosa contributing to the second knockout of Richard. As she had a part in causing it, the glasses maid was still going to help him, picking the paper-man up for the second time and getting him up to the edge once more. This time, there was no sudden babble wakeup, and others arrived just in time. Before there was any time to explain, Rin already burst into a tirade of words. This was something that the new maid liked, she didn't have to do anything as a result.

Once the smaller girl was done, Rosa adjusted her glasses. "Couldn't have said it better myself." she confirmed Rin's explanation as what had happened in there. While it was nothing that she would mind, Micra's action poked the silver-haired girl away from the man. Let them be, she was not needed. Unless someone had something to ask, she would go and try to enjoy herself in the spring as the original purpose of their coming here had been.