What's new

Marshall Manor - BlueSlime, TentanariX, plmnko, Termite, Guan Yu

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Marshall Manor - BlueSlime, TentanariX, plmnko, Termite

"Y-Yeah! Angel outfit! Just an outfit! Just an outfit..." Rin really didn't sound all that convinced, but perhaps her denial was the only thing keeping her from freaking out. She never really was a religious person, so even though the thought of guardian angels did indeed sound comforting the fact that one could be standing right before her was just a little too much. Just an outfit... She just needed to remind herself that this was just an outfit.

But that didn't stop Domonic, and that made Mae flutter her wings just a bit more. Rin just watched with her usual smile plastered on her face, but if anyone could see past her glinting glasses they would see that the short orange maid was about to have a nervous breakdown.

~~~~~~~~~~​

An hour passed, and Rin somehow managed to calm herself down. She even felt like she could MAYBE accept that there was an angel standing there. Maybe it was the silence that helped her poor little head cope with it. Or maybe it was the heat. Her body had more important things to worry about than whether or not angels actually existed. But at least it wasn't overbearing...

Wait, was it? She noticed that Domonic and herself didn't seem all that bothered by the heat, but when she spied the other maids they were all sweating like there was no tomorrow. They were starting to look all greasy and gross. Mistress Harriet definitely wouldn't like that...

She wouldn't like that at all! You can't greet the Mistress with a shining forehead and sweat stains growing on your outfit! That would be bad! Rin saw it as her duty to make everyone a little more presentable, and to do that she figured the best way to start was to help everyone cool down. Her hand popped over her shoulder, and after a bit of fidgeting she managed to pull out what looked like a large folded fan.

But before Rin could open it Miss Mae spoke about bikinis and subathing, all for the enjoyment of the butler. Rin suddenly looked quite embarrassed, her mind suddenly picturing Domonic leering at her while she wore a skimpy little thing that left very little to the imagination. "Miss Mae!" She couldn't believe that Mae would even consider such a thing! Domonic wasn't like that! Rin was...kinda sure...well... She had been training under him for a little bit, but she had been too caught up in that training to really pay all that much attention to him. Was he stealing quick little glances at her all the while? Had he been peeking at her while she bent over to pick something off the floor?

With a turn and an innocent little look in her eye Rin looked up to her mentor and caught his gaze. She looked at him, her purity shining through as her hands fidgeted with the fan that was now held just below her waist. "Mister Domonic, would you really like that?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cammy looked down at her feet and the patio as Micra asked to see her sketchbook and her relationship with Mistress Harriet, "Uhm..... S-sure..... Micra and Rin...... It's just some sketches and doodles nothing that special...... But uhm...... well..... It just slipped out..... Ah.... Uh...... But I don't really..... W-wish.... To t-t-talk about it....... It's kind of...... Embarrassing, personal..... M-maybe w-when and if w-we get to know each other better..... If mistress wishes me to tell you, I shall..... Or if she wishes to tell you..... But if I don't h-have too.... I'd rather n-not say....." she said meekly, afraid her illigitimate heritage may cause problems for the mistress's family and somewhat troubled by it herself. Oooh~ I hate to lie to people.... But I've always been pcked on and given trouble for the fact that I was born from a mistress to Big Sisters father..... And I don't know if it could cause Sissie any problems if people found out. I'll just have to watch myself and try to refer to her Miss Harriet or Mistress from now on........

As the time went on and the day grew hotter, the maids would begin to perspire under the hot afternoon heat, Cammy saw Rin bring out a large paper fan and try to cool them off, "Oh, thank you so much, Miss Rin!" she said gratefully as she pulled out her sketch book and would begin to use it to try to cool of Mae, micra and Dominic as well. When Mae made the suggestion of dressing in skimpy swimwear, she grew beet red in the face and proceeded to look down while furiously fanning herself with the book, "Ah...... In.... Swimsuits? In front of Domonic? W-wouldn't you be embarrased Mae? M-maybe if we were to go to the beach and Mistress would ask...... But..... Just out of the blue right here....... I think that would be embarrassing......" she said as she would promptly go to hide her face behind her sketch book.

(Sorry again for the delay..... I'll try to not be slow from now on....)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Micra get close enough to see the sketchbook, smiling and cheking from every line to a complete scan of the image "they look nice, i wonder how will be your draws once you end them. Micra said acting still as a cheerfull young girl, it was really weird to make this, but if she act normaly maybe they will ask her more of what she could answer. Dont worry, i understand you, we just already meet and if is personal for you then we must wait until earn you trust, Miss Cammy. Micra then left the maid alone, even when she was more curiose of what kind of relashinship could have this girl with her mistress.

-----

Micra's internal thermometer soon said her that the enviroment was warm and a common human should sweat to reduce the temperature, so the automatic control system start to slighty fill her skin of a salty water substance, similar to the sweat, causing that part of her blood make her look a little blushed, this had never caused to Micra any problem, even when she nearly dont use it, maybe thats why the sweat take a little more of time to stop, like a result, her maid outfit was drenched in sweat and her hands had to clean her face a little, before the two maids start to move to mitigate the heat of all. Thanks Rei and Miss Cammy. Both are right, our mistress must find us in the best possible condition. The little girl said with a curtsy, as she turn then to the maid with the angel wings, maybe they could work better than the paper fan. Sudenly the last words of Mae make her shake her head... Bi...bikinis?... No-o please, that will be a lack of consideration to our Mistress and Mister Domonic... Mistress should be close to return, so we must be ...ready. Micra said a little ashamed or looks like, as she dont had any problem to show her full body, but after saw the reaction of the glassed girl, it could cause many problems to her and this house

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What?" Domonic says to the short girl staring up at him, snapping momentarily out of his staredown with the estate's gate far off in the shimmering distance. "Um, I, uh..." he starts, clearly caught off-guard. He trips over his tongue a few more times, until he stops and takes a second to compose himself. "Well, I... wouldn't hate it," he finally manages to say, carefully measuring out his words. "But really, it's the furthest thing from my mind. I'm here to work for Mistress Harriet, not to ogle you lovely ladies." He looks a little apologetic as he finishes, as if he's worried he'll offend. He tries to appear a little more professional by adjusting his tie, but a slight flush in his pale skin shows that he's still a little flustered.

"Besides," he says, looking up, "I don' know if there'll be time to sunbathe, and the closest to the beach we have here is probably a pool or something over in the city..."

"...Although, there is a hot spring in the back of the mansion, now that I think about it. Not much for swimming, but it's nice to lounge in when the day's over!"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And thus did Rin's innocence die a little that day...

Well, no. Not really. Domonic's answer was measured and calculated, but Rin felt like he was being truthful and honest. He could have stammered and screamed and gone on and on and on about how he would never do such a thing, and he actually did when he was attacked by both girls out of the blue like that, but he kept himself in control while showing a bit of embarrassment. It actually made him look kind of cute...

"Rin... Rin understands!" She stood straight, her confidence in her mentor restored now that he spoke the truth, and she silently promised herself that she would do as much as she could to try and be just as professional! It was time to get to work!

The fan that she held was opened for the first time, once it was fully extended everyone could see that the thing was enormous! It looked nearly as tall as her! The image it displayed was a rather simple thing, a white background broken by numerous blooming flowers that seemed to match and complement Rin's dress, but there was something somewhat dangerous about the whole thing. Maybe it was because of the spokes that poked out and looked like they could stab a man if he got to close. Or maybe it was the sound of metal being drawn as the fan itself was unfolded. Whatever it was this was definitely something odd, and it would probably make Rin just a little more suspicious than she wanted...

But a moment later she started fanning her fellow maids, and they would immediately feel a rather cooling breeze brushing past them. Since Rin had been standing by him for quite a while she really didn't notice that the temperature was dropping in his immediate area, so she was unaware that she had somehow turned into a human air conditioner. She was simply determined to make things a little easier for the other girls who were roasting in their dresses.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah Rin, that's nice," Mae said as she let the breeze of the small maid's fan cool her glistening skin. "Here, I don't have a fan but I can do something similar for you."

Mae turned about and raised one of her long black wings out to its fullest extension, and then began to flap it back and forth, cupping small gusts of curling wind and angling them back at Rin, so that they would each be effectively fanning one another.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The waves of air from Rin's giant fan hit the other girls like a gust of wind had blown in straight from the winter season, and though not as good as going simply going inside, the breeze did much to alleviate the heat. It was easy to see the relief the chilled breeze brought with it - just as it was easy to see the pleased look on Domonic's face. "How considerate! Good thinking, you two," he praised them, smiling down to Rin as he said it.

They wasn't at it long before a muffled sound came from Domonic's pocket. He quickly dug out a small pink cellphone and answered it, a small snippet of the clearly audible. "Mistress? Are you alright? I thought something might've happened!... You were del- apologies." A pause. "Good, good... ...Yes, we're still outside..." he says. But a second later, his voice rises sharply: "What do you mean, "why didn't I-"... because YOU said t-"

He stops abruptly, his voice returning to normal. "You said are... yes, no no, we're still outside. You're coming right now. Alright, we'll be ready."

Putting a hand over the receiver, he clears his throat before repeating the gist of the phone call, loud enough that everyone there could hear. "Mistress Harriet is finally on her way here!" he says, obviously relieved. "She says the flight was delayed mid-air, so the plane had to circle. Since she was still in the air, and couldn't call."

"Unfortunately, she still doesn't want us in the house by ourselves, and will still be a little while more... however, she is on her way now!" He gives an apologetic smile. "Really this time!"

Domonic then brings the phone back up to his ear. "Was there anything else, Mistress? ...What? Okay... Yes, alright. Goodbye." Click.

"Umm, Cammy?" He says, a slightly puzzled look on his face. "Harriet says to sit up straight."

----

"There she is," Domonic said, exiting the patio to stand at the edge of the curb, warmth quickly rushing back into the space he'd occupied as he left it. He'd slipped back into watching the gate soon after Harriet's phone call, still eager to get everyone out of the sun.

As the gate opened, a greyish cloud billowed out from the elongated car's wheels, and as soon as the gate was clear, it took off, speeding down the long road leading up to the house proper. It was completely unlike the maid's leisurely drive up, the car easily passing 100 miles per hour. The limo maintained full speed until it was uncomfortably close to the house - and at the last moment, braked hard, skidding to a stop inches from the curb, tires screeching and a cloud of burnt rubber following hot on it's heels. Apparently unfazed, Domonic doesn't miss a beat, opening the door and helping the Mistress out.

A milky arm is the first you see of her, as she pulls herself out of the car with the butler's help. Next comes her face - sharply featured, a small beauty mark decorates her right cheekbone. Her lips spread in a grin, and her green eyes were alight. Evidently, she'd enjoyed her little trip down the straightaway.

Silvery hair topped her head, bright in the sunlight and much like Domonic's and Rin's - however, unlike the maid and butler, her hair was remarkably long - tied at her scalp by two black ribbons into two hanging tails, they reached all the way down to her knees.

She was clothed relatively simply, wearing a simple, pale blue dress made of breezy cotton, with a plunging v-neck, that extended down to around her mid-thigh. It clung loosely to her, showing off a trim figure. Looped over her arm was a leather purse, and a black leather belt was cinched around her waist. Despite the day's heat and her light dress, an odd, black cloth wrap covered up her shoulders. A pale green jade ring adorned her left hand, while an oddly dull-black one encircled her right. Most eye-catching, however, was the brooch that was pinned to the cloth draped around her shoulders - it looked old, but the design of wings it was worked into was still easy to see, and the silver it was made of was rainbow-tinted with patina. Even more extraordinary was the massive ruby set in it's center - it was nearly the size of an entire eye, whites and all!

Though they couldn't see his mouth move, back turned to the maids as they were, it was clear Domonic said something to her from the way she turned to looked at him. She nodded, and made her way into the patio. She walked up to the maids... and continued past them, to the bench Cammy was sitting on. "I hear you girls want to get out of the sun," she says as she walks past them.

Now standing in front of Cammy, she reaches underneath the bench, swiping her hand across the underside of the seat. She turned and made her way towards some bush on the other side of the patio - continuing talking as she walked, shouting out over her shoulder "So, let's save introductions for when we're inside." - and reached into it as well. She then dropped something into her purse, and called out to the maids as she made her way to the house. "Well? C'mon!"

She waves you through the entrance, leaving the French doors open as makes her way through the entrance foyer - the golden-looking wallpaper covered by rich royal purple tapestries, monogrammed with the Jones' family crest.

Past that is an extravagant, bare ballroom - strangely placed, perhaps, that the front entrance opens directly into it. Elaborate crown molding lines the tops and bottoms of the walls, wallpapered with a complicated design consisting of vibrant yellow and a deep blue. Directly across the entrance is a great fireplace, and even unlit as it is, it's sheer size and workmanship ensures it leaves an impression. Directly above it hangs a great painting of Bernard Jones, the Head of Grail Manufacturing. The patriarch's face is set in a huge smile, his long, white hair and beard done up in elaborate styles reminiscent of royalty of old, waxed into wide ringlets or simply combed out into their full grandeur. On the left, a painting hangs of the mistress - her face a wicked smile, one hand up to her chin, while the same black drape and brooch cover her shoulders. Besides those, for ornamentation, no ballroom would be complete without a grand chandelier... and this one is no exception. There are also a few of what look like strange metal sculptures, one in each corner, near the ceiling. They clash with the room's grandiose decor, easily - a blinking light flashes from each, in sync with the other three.

With the rooms great dimensions - length, width, and height - the mistresses' shoes click on the reflective marble, and echo as she makes her way to a doorway on the right. You enter into it, and are greeted by a dark, navy-carpeted hall, branching once right near the center, and turning left at the far end, continuing out of sight. A single door near where you enter the hall sits on the right; across it, Harriet disappears through a set of double doors. Another large room lies beyond it, dominated by a large table surrounded by heavy, oak chairs. Harriet again disappears into a door here.

You find her stopped, finally, staring into an over-sized chrome refrigerator. The kitchen is huge easily larger than a restaurant's, and looking equipped to feed dozens of people at a time. As you file in, she suddenly peeks out and flings a bottle of water towards the group... but it sails past you all, and is deftly caught out of the air by Domonic. "Thank you, but I'm not thirsty, Mistress."

"Whatever," she replies absently. "Mmm... I dunno what you all want. Take a look. Ice over here, cups up there."

---

"Well, I am Harriet Elsa Jones," she says, once you've all settled. "Bernard Jones is my grandfather, and my dad, is Hermann Jones! I work in the family's robotic division, mostly, but I've gone out with grandpa on his digs, from time to time. Now, though, I'm on indeterminate leave, for my 'health'," she says, feigning a small cough and grinning, "And, um... that's about it, I think?"

"And you all, are my new maids, right?" "I'm sure I know you all already," she says, pointedly looking at Mae and Cammy, "but why don't you introduce yourselves anyway, hmm? Formally?" She punctuates her last statement with a smirk.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mae is the first to step up after the Mistress said the word 'formally.' As she clops her feet together smartly, she bobs her head and suddenly the black feathers of her wings blurs away in a flurry of light to reveal smaller, white wings of a more manageable size. If anyone was still thinking that the wings might possibly be something other than magical or divine, this would probably be an act powerful enough to stop them from thinking such thoughts.

"I'm Mae. That's not my real name though. You can't pronounce it. Mae is short for Maenervael, which is sorta my celestial name. I'm an angel! Specifically, I'm Mistress Harriet's household guardian angel, for now, since she has need of one and I owe her a debt. Fufu~~"

Mae giggled, and turned to wink at the other maids before turning back to Harriet. "It's a pleasure to have you back safe and sound, Mistress."

Last edited:
OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harriet keeps her eyes on the other maids while Mae puts on her show, finding great amusement in watching their reactions. At his place off to the side in the back, Domonic gave a resigned, but bemused smile as well.

Chuckling out loud, she addresses her angelic servant directly. "Eager as usual, hmm? It's good to see you too."

"I trust you tended to my room, before the others got here?" She asks. "Hmm... that reminds me, though, I guess I owe you all an apology for my lateness. Domonic told you already, but there was a delay, and I couldn't let you new hires in without checking you out first. Even though this is a retreat, there're still a few sensitive things here."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mae nodded. "As always, Mistress Harriet~" The angel's voice dripped with honey sweetness, with a suggestive slur at the end that was open for any of the others to guess at what it could mean.

"Yes, your room is all made up and prepared for you. If you have luggage, I can go and bring it up for you while you get to know the new maids. They seem pleasant enough, Mistress. I believe you'll like them."

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The lady of the house shook her head. "No, I'll have the others help with that," she replied. "I can show them the way around the house at the same time that way. Besides, you should be here for this, too!"

With that, she turned her eyes back to the other three maids, eyeing them to see who'd be next.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the two maids help, the remaining servants reduced their corporal temperature and Micra's automatic systems stoped her sweat drop, with nothing more to say, she remained quiet watching the sketches of the drawer maid until their Mistress finally appear, Micra was worried by how the car drived at full speed and the possibility of dont be able to protect her Mistress if something bad could happen.

Fortunately her Mistress had a great driver and easily stoped the car, she get down the car to show to all her good shape, as Micra was programed, she easily identify her and maded a courtsy when she get close them. She then follow them to the kitchen, but she was not in need to drink something and just stay looking everywhere to happily decide where start to clean.

Unfortunately, Micra soon meet other difficult when her mistress order them to introduce themselves, wondering if her mistress know her completely, she stay silent to see if the others would say all, the sudden introduction of Mae as an angel was a great sorprise for Micra, as maybe she will have less problems to say the true to all. Anyway, she stay looking to Rin reaction and expecting that the human dont get in a panic, maybe Cammy introduction could save the android, if Cammy hide her relation with their mistress, she will easily hide her true identity too..

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"..."

Rin lied to herself. She thought that maybe having an angel near would be kinda cool, but after seeing Mae introduce herself and change her wings the short girl with the glasses just couldn't take it. Her mind snapped a bit, and she was left standing there, her smile doing nothing to hide the fact that she was very close to just freaking out. But somehow she kept herself from completely breaking, and with a bit of an effort she managed to face Miss Harriet.

"Ri...Rin Uzumaki. She is pleased to meet you all..." A bow was given to show her respect, but it was a bit stuttered as if she was forcing herself through the motions. "Rin has been training with Mister Domonic for a couple of months. She hopes she can be of service."

With her own introduction out of the way she took a few steps back to allow the other two maids to do the same. "Um... But apparently she still had something else she wanted to say. "If...if anyone else isn't exactly human please let Rin know now. That way she can freak out in private and get it out of her system..."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The last words of Rin were like a bless for Micra, even when the human looks a little altered. This could a great chance to say Micra's secret and even when Cammy had not show her react after know Mae true identity, maybe if the pink haired girl say them that she was a blood sucker living doll, they will get scared of her and maybe take her away of the mansion or threat her as less than a tool.

The android block all these throughts and rose her hand to show to Rin that at least another maid was not a human... Micra sigh and give two little steps to be in front of her Mistress and all, she made a delicate slow curtsy and in that stance start It will be a honor to serve you Mistress and also to work with all. My name is Micra or M.1C.R.4. Yes, im not a human and before continue i want to plead to all that if everyone stay look at my as a normal human and not like something to fear or hate.

Im something like an android, created from our Mistress Family's Robotic division, now after some time in observation im here to serve to our Mistress and her family in everything that our Mistress need.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From the instant Rin stepped up, Harriet's face was locked into an impish grin. "So you're Domonic's trainee, hm? I've heard a lot about you." She looks the girl up and down as she steps back...

I dunno, Dom. I mean, I guess she's got a nice rack...?"

"Wh-" Domonic sputters.

"Oh yeah, he's also a yeti."

"No I-" he says, voice rising in pitch.

"Ah yes, you, with the hand up!"

Domonic sighs in the background as Micra speaks. Harriet's eyes glitter like they did when you first saw her, getting out of the limousine, and a corner of a smirk peeks out from behind her hand, which she'd brought up to her mouth - rather obviously to conceal it. Domonic, on the other hand, looks upset. Were Rin to look his way, he'd shake his head vigorously.

--

"Ah yes, so you're Lucas' creation..." Looking a little more serious now, Harriet does a walk around of the mechanical girl. "Hmmm... well, my, my. You're much more humanoid than I'd thought you'd be. I thought you'd look much more... well... robotic. Eyes, mouth... oh my, skin, too..." the maid is poked and prodded and pinched by the Mistress, who's now examining her very closely.

"You're not just a girl in an elaborate dress or something, right?" she says, patting Micra down. "Where's your electrical socket?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Everything had happened so fast it seemed that Cammy didn't have time to think up a proper response: from Harriets daredevil driver stunt up to the frit of the house, to going inside making introductions - though Cammy had been working for the house for sometime, she already knew of Maes inhuman origin - to Rins timid and confused introduction and finally hearing Micra's introduction as a robot made for Harriets convenience. She finally managed to regain her wits and find her voice, "Si- I mean Mistress Harriet! Quit teasing everybody! You Domonic is no such thing, and I seriously doubt yeti exist! Can't you see that poor Rin is about to have a breakdown!? Also, quit touching all over Micra, it's not proper! And....... What did you have under my bench earlier? Were you spying?......" she finally finished; exasperated by Harriet's antics. She truly loved her step sister and dedicated herself to serving her faithfully- but sometimes the heiress's knack for mischief really frazzled the yellow eyed maid.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The pink haired girl stay without make any move as her Mistress get close and start a quick check up of the android, very fascinated to see her realistic details and even maybe thinking that this was a farce. Cammy then give her opinion and this mixed with the continuous pinches and prodds caused to Micra to answer. And trying to hide her shame, she give her report trying to act serious.

My creator supposed that a electric common system would had been completely inefficient in my daily work, as also a electrical socket.The reload of energy could take many hours and it will be needed that i should stay in stasis mode or be the full day with a cable connected in a close wall... at the end it would make me a charge for my mistress and the light bill will be very high and i would not be so realistic as you said, my Mistress.

If my Mistress want we could talk more in another place about how i was made, but at least in this moment, i could uncover one shoulder join and eject it... that last step will take a time, as the system must turn off that part of my body to avoid malfunctions in the system... also, the absence of one of my parts will be a trouble to complete Mistress orders, so i will reinstall it quickly, Mistress

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harriet only looked up for the shortest of second as Cammy came forward to reprimand her "Oh, she'll be fine," Harriet says dismissively to the no-longer quiet maid, waving a hand absentmindedly to indicate the orange-clad Rin. She turns back to the crimson maid she was expecting. "So you don't have one...? Ah, well, I suppose I can find it later." Harriet took her hands off the mechanical girl, allowing her to step back.

"Well then," she said as she crossed her arms again as she addressed the pale artist, "Why don't you introduce yourself to the others, then, Cammy?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Uhm, me!? Uhm.... Uh...... Ah.... M-my name is C-Camilia, "C-Cammy" Hart..... I uhm..... Am...... A maid in the service of Mistress Harriet Jones..... I was..... Practically raised in the family home, with the Mistress and trained as a maid by Mister Domonic. I Uhm..... Like to draw and sketch on my free time.... And do my best every day to take care of the Mansion and help out the Mistress! So in that sense j guess you could say that we are LIKE sisters!" Oh~ I hate lying like that..... But.... I don't feel like there's any need for Anyone to know about my heritage. Or to cause Big Sis any trouble from it. she thought to herself sweating heavily and hoping Harriet would nut push her to elaborate further on her introductions.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When the thing called Micra raised her hand at Rin's question the girl let out a subtle whine. When Mistress Harriet commented on her rack that whine grew higher. When she said Mister Domonic was a yeti it had turned into a squeak that could barely be heard, but it would be easy to tell that the orange maid was at her limit.

Her head turned slowly toward her mentor, the motion mechanical and forced which probably made her look more like an android than, and when she found him vigorously shaking his head at what the Mistress had said she gave him a crooked smile and a strained laugh before her head stuttered back into place. By that point Rin didn't think things could get any worse, and all she could do was stand still, that crooked grin still hanging on her mouth, stray strands of silver hair poking out at odd angles, and her frantic eyes hidden behind the glasses that had somehow hit just the right angle to reflect light back at anyone who looked at her.