What's new

ACT Loli [Marume Works] Votom Eve (RJ402185)

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Viewers liking them or not doesn't seem to have any effect. Alot of really detestable villains never get what they deserve in animu, if they do die it's typically painless and in combat. Honestly it's really frustrating that torture of villains is so exceptionally rare. Seems to roll into the naive narrative of good people do bad things.
"Stupid Good", "Good is Dumb", some times with a dose of "Lawful Stupid"

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
Its unfortunate that this game takes a step forward and a step back when it comes to the h content. There's actual content during gameplay now which is great, but the game over scenes were basically removed. Ashita had sprite and game over scenes, just never implemented the sprites into gameplay.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Viewers liking them or not doesn't seem to have any effect.
You think author's don't keep villainous characters alive or redeem them based on how much the fans like them?
No.
Fan perception is a big factor.
Alot of really detestable villains never get what they deserve in animu, if they do die it's typically painless and in combat.
I'm fine with that. Not really an anime specific thing, but a fiction specific thing. Western fiction is just as guilty.

Honestly it's really frustrating that torture of villains is so exceptionally rare. Seems to roll into the naive narrative of good people do bad things.
You're taking it a step further than me.
I don't want torture.

I don't want to hate the protagonist or empathetic characters too.

I don't want the magical girl in this series to get tortured. Just dead would be totally fine with me.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting lol, the only charactar that I wanted a torture is Monika from doki, even the creator don't know why some people liked her "redemption" lol

You think author's don't keep villainous characters alive or redeem them based on how much the fans like them?
No.
Fan perception is a big factor.
Bakugo? (?

I don't want the magical girl in this series to get tortured. Just dead would be totally fine with me.
I don't know if I'm worst, but I'm ok with all the rape she is victim when I control her (?