What's new

ACT [Maruru Software] 巫女カンナ脳筋退魔記 / Shrine Maiden Kanna's Meatheaded ExorFist Record (RJ200725)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My settings have always been like that.
Follow the instructions in post #13 of this thread. It might help.

One more setting to change: Set country to Japan in addition to the date + time and Unicode settings.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to get animation 4 from the kappa?
I can't figure it out either. There are other animations that I cannot unlock either, like 1 of the women apparently has a second animation. Not sure, other than maybe they are just placeholders.

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Follow the instructions in post #13 of this thread. It might help.

One more setting to change: Set country to Japan in addition to the date + time and Unicode settings.
Yeah, I already changed my settings to Japan. I also tried deleting the save folder but I still keep getting the error. I'm starting to think that setting the region and language to Japan isn't the problem coz I'm still able to play games that require these settings.

This is the error I'm getting btw:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Last thing I can think of: the game doesn't like it when players click or do anything when it's loading up. It's a rare error that's cropped up for me sometimes. Click on the .exe and let it run.

Also, paranoid anti-virus software might prevent the game from loading and running properly. Make an exception for the game in the antivirus and firewall just in case.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ Okey-dokey. Sooo. I am able to start it just fine with ONLY the 'Format' set to Japanese, and nothing else (that is, system locale NOT set to Japanese, region (location) NOT set to Japan, 'language' (? though I don't know what this may entail) NOT set to Japanese) - just double-click the exe, and wham! it works after a ~15 second load time.
Tried it with a full v2.03, and the trial from both the ENG and JP DLsite. With just the above, I was able to start all.

Just to troubleshoot: make sure there is no Japanese character in the game's folder name, make sure that the folder and its contents are NOT set to read-only, and turn the antivirus off when trying to start the game. Also redownload and extract the trial .zip with the antivirus off (could be quarantining something without your knowledge) and in Japanese locale. Nothing else I can think of now...

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure it out either. There are other animations that I cannot unlock either, like 1 of the women apparently has a second animation. Not sure, other than maybe they are just placeholders.
for that one, i set the game to sex-only and then knocked out everyone on the screen except the one lady(the other version who wears something on her head has no sex animation) and then let her grapple me a bunch. it takes her a while to use the sex attack though.

if it helps, the sexable lady only spawns on stage 4

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Getting different animations in this game is just torture. Differnt positions achived by different atacks. Anyone have save file with all animations?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Getting different animations in this game is just torture. Differnt positions achived by different atacks. Anyone have save file with all animations?
Beat the game (chapter 1 to 4) and the whole gallery should unlock. Beat the gauntlet (90 enemies) on Hard and the clothing options will unlock.

Kurague

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The window of my game goes black when I start it, and it closes automatically. I already set exceptions and closed antiviruses, my locale is ALWAYS in JAP, etc etc.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry if you tried this already but have you deleted the save folder? I had the same problem and that worked for me.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay, gonna make one final effort for anyone struggling starting this one up.
If you were to somehow acquire the v2.03 of the game, like buying it or, dunno, maybe getting it from a cat of sorts, literally ALL you have to do to be able to run it, is change FORMAT (FOOOORMATTTT!!, as shown in post #14 in this thread)) to Japanese, AND MAKE SURE the files and subfolders (mainly the 'save' folder) in the game's directory are not set to the 'Read-Only' attribute.

And that's it. Even if you start it in non-JP locale then, it loads up just fine, but instead of the Japanese characters in the menu all you will see are ? marks. But you can easily change the language in game even then by going to the config menu and changing an ?? to English (going to it, selecting it with the select button (Z or Enter), right arrow, then select button again), like this:
Kanna1.png Kanna2.png Kanna3.png

On the off chance that the problems may be on account of a not installed Language Pack (0,01% chance) or the antivirus deleting/not letting something run in the background (another 0,01% chance) - then I'm sorry... xD

Kurague

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did...I set the whole computer in Japanese(Literally) and it worked...I already had the locales and etc but whatever >.<

Notiwich

Reputation score
Well, I tried the format thing + unmarking "read only" thing but it didn't work ;d

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, gonna make one final effort for anyone struggling starting this one up.
If you were to somehow acquire the v2.03 of the game, like buying it or, dunno, maybe getting it from a cat of sorts, literally ALL you have to do to be able to run it, is change FORMAT (FOOOORMATTTT!!, as shown in post #14 in this thread)) to Japanese, AND MAKE SURE the files and subfolders (mainly the 'save' folder) in the game's directory are not set to the 'Read-Only' attribute.

And that's it. Even if you start it in non-JP locale then, it loads up just fine, but instead of the Japanese characters in the menu all you will see are ? marks. But you can easily change the language in game even then by going to the config menu and changing an ?? to English (going to it, selecting it with the select button (Z or Enter), right arrow, then select button again), like this:
View attachment 16736View attachment 16737View attachment 16738

On the off chance that the problems may be on account of a not installed Language Pack (0,01% chance) or the antivirus deleting/not letting something run in the background (another 0,01% chance) - then I'm sorry... xD
WORKS FOR ME! Bless you for this. I unchecked all files 'read only' boxes and now it works just fine.

mcfly77

Reputation score
Is anyone has a full save please ?

Last edited: