What's new

RPG [ ましまろもんすたぁ ] ましまろもんすたぁ][逃亡中 ~捕まったら即レイプ~ RJ165072 RPGMaker

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If there is already a thread on this game, please let me know and i'll remove it :)!

Game Link:

Tags: Kisekae cosplay prostitution / compensated dating insult rape Busty / Tits

Enjoy!

Mega download link:

PS. There is a cg unlock mode for those of you just wanting to see the CG ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165072][ましまろもんすたぁ][逃亡中 ~捕まったら即レイプ~]

Thank you!! Im just about to finish a perfect run and was worried i had to play again to see the CG

Reputation score

Looks like the art was done by the fatal pulse people, very cool.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2-3 hours to get the good ending including prodigious use of save and load if the hunters can't be avoided.

There's the CG unlock feature, but the game itself is quite challenging in keeping the hunters at arms' length.

The most annoying quest is the "find 5 keys to unlock areas E and F" mission. 2 of the keys are with the policewoman and the athlete but the other 3 are hidden in boxes in and around the starting 4 areas and they are a real pain to look for. Once all 5 keys have been gathered players need to interact with the barricades preventing access to areas E and F to continue. To help with this quest, slow down the speed of the game so that more time is available to look around the 4 starting areas.

Assembling the bomb parts: One is available in the comic book store in area D for 20000, the gunpowder is next to a white-shirted Otaku in Area E (trade him the ultra-rare Doujinshi or pay him 10,000, I recommend paying him.) while the detonator is in Area F extreme west end with a Hunter nearby (there's also a girl who complains about the illegal dumping where she is).

Prostitution: Otaku come in 4 flavours: Orange>Blue>Red>Black in increasing order of libido. The more cum-filled the main character is, her choice of outfits and how shredded the outfits are determine whether or not she can proposition them. If the appearance is TOO sexy, the otakus lose control and attack the player just like a Hunter does. The good news is getting raped by them isn't an instant game over so long as players have at least 1 condom in inventory.

Ultra-rare Doujinshi: Players who completed the quest in the manga store (find the 3 summer exclusives whilst avoiding the yellow shirted otakus) get this item. The best deal I could get from the white-shirted otakus for this item was 70,000.

The "good end" requires players to trust the policewoman and the athlete. The Gravure model can be trusted the first time round to get the base perfume and condoms for free, but players should refuse to cooperate with her subsequently since she believes in betraying the other competitors to increase her chance of survival. Players should respond to the competitors' pleas for help via telephone when prompted within a time limit or expect to lose them to gang-rape. Remember to call the athlete after she has set the bomb on the bridge, once players meet her in area F near the phone booth she will give the player a set of spare shoes which will increase the default movement speed.

I finished with the good end but could not find out what the ghost in Area C was for. She's the competitor who came closest to winning in previous competitions but was killed in a car accident before she got over the line.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

only sad thing about this game is that u cant chose witch girl you want to play with other than that the game itself is very good

Madobe-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the art was done by the fatal pulse people, very cool.
It look's nothing like Asanagi's art. Unless you're talking about a different Fatalpulse.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's the CG unlock feature, but the game itself is quite challenging in keeping the hunters at arms' length.
Personally i didnt have much problem dodging or escaping the agents while using the bunny costume, speed 5 is enough to outrun normal agents or keep the distance with super agents.

TIP: Areas E-F can boost your survival for the final mission: the maid cafe on area E is agent free and all otakus prefer the maid costume so it's a good money machine; then the shop on area F sells disposable stun guns (paralyze agents once for gun) for 30,000. Also the woman on the top right corner of that shop sells a cum covered bunny costume for 2,000

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If there is already a thread on this game, please let me know and i'll remove it :)!

Game Link:

Tags: Kisekae cosplay prostitution / compensated dating insult rape Busty / Tits

Enjoy!

Mega download link:

Thanks for yet another link!

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link also the mission I'm having the most trouble with is the second one I know I'm find the 3 exclusives but it usually end up with run around until the find keys appears

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the link also the mission I'm having the most trouble with is the second one I know I'm find the 3 exclusives but it usually end up with run around until the find keys appears
The items are in the shelves. So face a shelf and interact with it until you find something. Make sure you avoid the yellow-shirted otaku rapists and you'll get the items. Talk to the cashier to pay for them and complete the mission.

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The items are in the shelves. So face a shelf and interact with it until you find something. Make sure you avoid the yellow-shirted otaku rapists and you'll get the items. Talk to the cashier to pay for them and complete the mission.
Thanks

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Played the demo, seems awesome this game. How do you guys can tell what to do in the missions? I can't seem to properly use a translation machine with Wolf games :(

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo, seems awesome this game. How do you guys can tell what to do in the missions? I can't seem to properly use a translation machine with Wolf games :(

I used Visual Novel Reader which translated well enough for me to know what i have to do

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well ... just nearly beaten the game and got stuck on the end. what exactly do i have to do, since the remaining time went down?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I used Visual Novel Reader which translated well enough for me to know what i have to do
Thanks, I got ITHVNR for this game and it works, it's just a pain to paste everything manually on google translator.

I played a bit more now with better understanding but I'm having trouble finding Rika, the athlete girl. Can't find her anywhere and she ends getting raped and dropping out of the "game".

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I got ITHVNR for this game and it works, it's just a pain to paste everything manually on google translator.

I played a bit more now with better understanding but I'm having trouble finding Rika, the athlete girl. Can't find her anywhere and she ends getting raped and dropping out of the "game".
She calls you and the Japanese text afterwards drops the hint you need. She DID tell the player where to meet her the first time round, so odds are she's in trouble in roughly the same vicinity.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Oh, I did notice the other two girls called but I must have missed her call. I went in the general direction she ran off to but never found her. I'll try again, thanks :D

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

she´s in Area A on the top most side more in the middle. getting cornerd by 2 dudes. ^^

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you're using AGTH, the H-code I'm using is /HB-8*0:-14@1430D0:Game.exe

OP
iotaku

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is the 1.3 version