Wolf RPG why you gotta be so hard to make partials for ;-;

OP
iotaku

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165072][ましまろもんすたぁ][逃亡中 ~捕まったら即レイプ~]

[ nice dude.jpg ]
If you don't like it, then don't download it.
Most people don't have premium download accounts for free websites. So I will upload it to Mega, giving them an opportunity to enjoy the game too.

Here is the 1.4 version :)

mega.nz/#!NJwFFayQ!wd_COa5Qx282-uyHoWajaBBHiu51sY4Y186wBpf2DMI

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

[View attachment 21010]
Most people don't have premium download accounts for free websites. So I will upload it to Mega, giving them an opportunity to enjoy the game too.

Is that a screenshot for ants? :p

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[View attachment 21010]

What a prick. Here, take a +1 rep to even it out =p

darkwar11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2-3 hours to get the good ending including prodigious use of save and load if the hunters can't be avoided.

There's the CG unlock feature, but the game itself is quite challenging in keeping the hunters at arms' length.

The most annoying quest is the "find 5 keys to unlock areas E and F" mission. 2 of the keys are with the policewoman and the athlete but the other 3 are hidden in boxes in and around the starting 4 areas and they are a real pain to look for. Once all 5 keys have been gathered players need to interact with the barricades preventing access to areas E and F to continue. To help with this quest, slow down the speed of the game so that more time is available to look around the 4 starting areas.

Assembling the bomb parts: One is available in the comic book store in area D for 20000, the gunpowder is next to a white-shirted Otaku in Area E (trade him the ultra-rare Doujinshi or pay him 10,000, I recommend paying him.) while the detonator is in Area F extreme west end with a Hunter nearby (there's also a girl who complains about the illegal dumping where she is).

Prostitution: Otaku come in 4 flavours: Orange>Blue>Red>Black in increasing order of libido. The more cum-filled the main character is, her choice of outfits and how shredded the outfits are determine whether or not she can proposition them. If the appearance is TOO sexy, the otakus lose control and attack the player just like a Hunter does. The good news is getting raped by them isn't an instant game over so long as players have at least 1 condom in inventory.

Ultra-rare Doujinshi: Players who completed the quest in the manga store (find the 3 summer exclusives whilst avoiding the yellow shirted otakus) get this item. The best deal I could get from the white-shirted otakus for this item was 70,000.

The "good end" requires players to trust the policewoman and the athlete. The Gravure model can be trusted the first time round to get the base perfume and condoms for free, but players should refuse to cooperate with her subsequently since she believes in betraying the other competitors to increase her chance of survival. Players should respond to the competitors' pleas for help via telephone when prompted within a time limit or expect to lose them to gang-rape. Remember to call the athlete after she has set the bomb on the bridge, once players meet her in area F near the phone booth she will give the player a set of spare shoes which will increase the default movement speed.

I finished with the good end but could not find out what the ghost in Area C was for. She's the competitor who came closest to winning in previous competitions but was killed in a car accident before she got over the line.
Can u tell me what the good ending?it ok if u want to pm since i really want to know the good ending thx

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Can u tell me what the good ending?it ok if u want to pm since i really want to know the good ending thx
Good Ending: All life happily ever after. No additional CG.

Spoiler Alert:
After you gathered the USB-Stick with evidences that the whole impregnation game is controled by high politicans and after you win the game with all 3 other girls not getting fucked (literally), you air the information about the game.

The population of the country doesn't really like what went on there and fucked the politicans up (not literally).

I could be wrong with the story, but that is what I could gather from AGTH.

Personal Note:
I totally dig the maid outfit of the main character.

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are you supposed to do in the last mission (timer is stucked at 00:01) ???

PS: already got the special sneaker from Rika (athlete) and the memory disk at the maid cafe.

Last edited:

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

What are you supposed to do in the last mission (timer is stucked at 00:01) ???

PS: already got the special sneaker from Rika (athlete) and the memory disk at the maid cafe.
Go to the red vending machine at the most bottom right of the most bottom right map... I think it was e. Then pay 100 then 1000 then 5000 on it and you get the repair machine. After that go back to the other girls and unite to repair the timer in A.

The other girls will block one black suit for you while your task is it to run to the timer and use it.

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the red vending machine at the most bottom right of the most bottom right map... I think it was e. Then pay 100 then 1000 then 5000 on it and you get the repair machine. After that go back to the other girls and unite to repair the timer in A.

The other girls will block one black suit for you while your task is it to run to the timer and use it.
Thank you!

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a guide to this game? It's nearly impossible to get a tool working for it (Visual Novel Reader translates it to another japanese for me.. :S)

The game itself looks fun but I can't understand a thing :D

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a guide to this game? It's nearly impossible to get a tool working for it (Visual Novel Reader translates it to another japanese for me.. :S)

The game itself looks fun but I can't understand a thing :D
1st Mission: Showgirl at the drugstore (I think that place is a drugstore).
Area C - go to the cosplay store and buy the maid or the bunnygirl. Got to the "drugstore" and talk to the right-side clerk. After the display of "whatever", the otakus are going for you, avoid them or get caught (rape, but no game-over), just go for the exit and mission will be complete.

2nd Mission: Get comics at comic store.
AREA D: Got to the comic store and search for 3 items at the shelves. They are localized at the bottom-right, top right, and second to top-left (just click at them until you find them). After getting them, go for the clerk and mission will be complete. Otakus are going to try to get you (once again, rape, but no game-over).

3rd Mission: Get the "Keys" to clear the police blockades.
All aroud areas A, B, C, D: the items are localized inside boxes in all these areas (5 keys in total). By math, 3 of those places have 1 key each and one of those places have 2 keys (I think area B - might be wrong).
Area A - north alley, close to the trees and timer.
Area C - north-west, close to a maid (in front of buildings).
I can't precise exactly where all of them are now (they're not inside the shops); just slow down time and search around (4th option in menu, top choice - [5] totemo osoi).
After getting them, click on all of the bottom blockades at area C and D to complete mission. Areas E and F will be acessable, now.

4th Mission: Get Bomb parts.
Areas C, E and F: assemble the bomb's components.
Area E - north middle alley, there will be an otaku next to a vending machine. Either give him 10.000 or the rare comic (reward from 2nd Mission).
Area F - Bottom left alley, lower box.
Area C - drugstore, talk to the clerk next to box, buy item.
Talk to the girls (especially to Shizuna - police officer). She will be waiting in area B, 2nd floor, right side. Talk to her, and mission will be cleared.

Best End
Tips:
1 - Fast foward time when waiting for calls.
2 - During missions or moving around to other areas, slow down time.
3 - Keep calling the other girls (around every 30 secs). Whenever they answer, they will tell their current location. Move towards it.

+ 1st - Saki (blonde girl); 2nd - Shizuna (police officer); 3rd - Rika (athlete).
3.1 - Saki will be the 1st to call to you. She will be in Area C. Talk to her next to the Otaku and agree with her (top choice). This will allow you to protitute yourself (Sena - heroine name) to the otakus (for money, of course). ATTENTION - for good end, after this 1st event, never agree with her (go for lower choice). Otherwise, she will betray your team (she has a machiavellian personality). She will call you eventually, meet her at the place she is, but once again, say no.
3.2 - Shizuna is trustworthy. After the 4th mission (bomb), at area E, she will tell you about a memory disk. Get yourself a maid outfit and go for the maid cafe. With the help of Saki, you will get the memory disk.
3.3 - Call her. Rika will be at 1st time at area A, north, close to the trees and timer. After that, call her again another time. Go back to that same area and talk to her (protect her from the otakus). After Mission 4, she will be in Area F and give sneakers (speed boast).

PS: just to avoid any problems, call all of them every 30 secs.
+ Buy the bunnygirl outfit. Makes you fast.

Mission 5: Get to the timer.
The timer will probably broke, freezing time at 00:01. If everything went right, call the girls, go to 2nd floor at area B, talk to them. Go to area E, lower vending machine, buy the 3 top items. Go back to area B, talk to all of them. Go for the area and go for the timer. If any of the agents touch you, the other girls will stop them (just 3 of them). If you need, buy stun guns at the shop at Area F. Avoid all the agent and click at the timer. If everything went right, mission clear.
If any of the other girls got raped during the game, they will be off, so as her cell phone.

Last edited: