What's new

ACT [MASURAO] Phantom Knight / ファントムナイト (RE180171) (RJ180171)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [MASURAO]ファントムナイト[RJ180171]

hmmm weird that suke doesnt have this on...

dont know where to look for the eng version now...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hentai4daily has it but it's behind a premium only download service, I can vouch that it's legit but sometimes the owner mixes links up. You can probably use a leecher site to download the stuff if you don't have access to the premium services the site uses but prepare to be bombarded by ads and link shortners if you do and most leechers have a size limit in place for free users.

lullalol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got a link for the english version?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found the English version here.

Works fine, though I had to click through two dozen ad popups to download the whole thing. Feels kind of bad knowing those guys get money for it.

Anyway, go through the mirrors 1-9 and choose Zippyshare, that one doesn't make you wait between downloads.

EDIT: The game still required Japanese locale to write(and read?) save files. Don't corrupt your save like I did.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Works fine, though I had to click through two dozen ad popups to download the whole thing. Feels kind of bad knowing those guys get money for it.

Anyway, go through the mirrors 1-9 and choose Zippyshare, that one doesn't make you wait between downloads.

EDIT: The game still required Japanese locale to write(and read?) save files. Don't corrupt your save like I did.
That's gotten quite a few people over time. Best way to look at any future English version of a Japanese game is:
This is a game where only the lines are in English. This is not a western released game. Therefore it should be treated as if I was playing it in Japanese.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

... I'll wait for a kind soul to upload the English version to somewhere else then.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The torrent will most probably be coming soon.

However, you can really easily get it with the zippyshare links, very fast. I just DLed it now in under 7 minutes. (I know, it required quite a few clicks because of the 9 parts, but still. 7 minutes.)
Dunno why zippy is not more commonly used. To me it seems like by far the best free upload hoster.

Anyways, yaaaay for a new Masurao game, in English, no less! Maybe should even do a purchase after all this time... Maybe. ;P

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The torrent will most probably be coming soon.

However, you can really easily get it with the zippyshare links, very fast. I just DLed it now in under 7 minutes. (I know, it required quite a few clicks because of the 9 parts, but still. 7 minutes.)
Dunno why zippy is not more commonly used. To me it seems like by far the best free upload hoster.

Anyways, yaaaay for a new Masurao game, in English, no less! Maybe should even do a purchase after all this time... Maybe. ;P
That's your problem right there. Most scrubs who use uploaders do it for the $ they get back when people click them (even if they get 0.01$ each click). Not many are in the upload business purely to provide free content.

zipetya

Reputation score

That's your problem right there. Most scrubs who use uploaders do it for the $ they get back when people click them (even if they get 0.01$ each click). Not many are in the upload business purely to provide free content.
True that. You are most certainly correct.
But I meant it more in the sense of 'free for me to access' and whatnot.

I understand what you mean, though.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I understand why you love Zippy so much too (been using it for over 2 years).

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I did that. Here are the zippyshare links it ends up giving you if you want to avoid going through the ads:

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link. When I'm trying to extract it asks for a password?

zipetya

Reputation score

Thanks for the link. When I'm trying to extract it asks for a password?
Here you go:
From the link provided a little bit earlier in the thread.

-- it is either 'zeoarchives' or 'valwin', obviously without the quotation marks.

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheers! Sorry that I missed the earlier post in the thread.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so many posting the ways of downloads in torrents or multiple parts that needs to be combined to work.

where did the good 'ol MEGA go?

that always kept it plain and simple for me :L

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so many posting the ways of downloads in torrents or multiple parts that needs to be combined to work.

where did the good 'ol MEGA go?

that always kept it plain and simple for me :L
Once again, welcome to profit DDL. The more you split a file and force people to click on paying links, the more $ you make. MEGA doesn't pay you if 10k people click your stuff while most of the others could.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plus the recent-ish major crackdown by Mega, huge numbers of links have been pulled, even got banned myself...

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I did that. Here are the zippyshare links it ends up giving you if you want to avoid going through the ads:

Am I doing something wrong?
Each part just has the exe and the title screen jpg.

I'm pretty sure I didn't download the same file nine times, am I doing something wrong?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong?
Each part just has the exe and the title screen jpg.

I'm pretty sure I didn't download the same file nine times, am I doing something wrong?
Have you tried extracting it yet?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plus the recent-ish major crackdown by Mega, huge numbers of links have been pulled, even got banned myself...
Yeah, that's usually because most people leave files as is. Since their last big crackdown, I started changing the names of my file either before or after uploading and I haven't had a single file reported since.

I did lose quite a lot of my links from downloading that damn sync thing they had, but that was my own fault.

pretty much, you need to be smart about it and you won't run into problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.