What's new

ACT [MASURAO] Phantom Knight / ファントムナイト (RE180171) (RJ180171)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [MASURAO]ファントムナイト[RJ180171]

Have you tried extracting it yet?
Yes, all it did was lag a whole ton and then crash and end when trying to extract parts 2-9 to the folder.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a download for version 1.03 available? I read on dlsite that they fixed the save issue there. I almost finished the whole game in a run and when I went back to my save it was all fucked up :/.

Last edited:

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a download for version 1.03 available? I read on dlsite that they fixed the save issue there. I almost finished the whole game in a run and when I went back to my save it was all fucked up :/.
Did you play with Japanese locale? Because the game runs fine on English, only it can't write save files properly.
Someone should headbutt the dev for using variable names in kana. FFS the whole code is in English anyway, why do this...

Or is this a different save issue? Afaik there is no download for it yet.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, all it did was lag a whole ton and then crash and end when trying to extract parts 2-9 to the folder.
I think you should redownload them all. If it's still not working a kind guy might upload the game to mega for you.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They way it's supposed to work is you put all the downloaded files in a single folder, then extract only the first one. This way the tool you use (7zip in my case) should realize the other files are only a continuation of the first one and not separate archives.

If that doesn't work then do what Zero says.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you play with Japanese locale? Because the game runs fine on English, only it can't write save files properly.
Someone should headbutt the dev for using variable names in kana. FFS the whole code is in English anyway, why do this...

Or is this a different save issue? Afaik there is no download for it yet.
Ye that save issue, i'm not running it on Jap locale atm, but i saw on dlsite that on version 1.03 there's a "Fixed the save issue" so i hoped it would've fixed that, was i wrong :I ?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ye that save issue, i'm not running it on Jap locale atm, but i saw on dlsite that on version 1.03 there's a "Fixed the save issue" so i hoped it would've fixed that, was i wrong :I ?
I assume it does fix it, if that's what's in the version notes.

Just saying it would be easier to download applocale than it would be to download the new version, since there's no link yet. Both should solve your problem.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a full file?

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a Mega mirror to the game, sadly I forgot to compress the file first.
File size is still somewhat the same as those blasted zip files from previously posted download site.
At least now it's just one simple file, I also added the save file from the post on page 2.

mega.nz/#F!qEMRBR6A
!NQrWGM7Z-8m4DPEJz-QFHg
Decryption Key ^ - Because I can't post proper links.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Tomo, with that save I managed to get the last couple scenes I missed because of my corrupted save file without replaying the whole game ;)

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know which quest has the material beast bone? Need it for one of the swords.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Second quest, the 'The Disaster of Ms. N'. Go left when offered to choose direction; those grey slimish somethings will occasionally drop it (1 out of 2 or 3, roughly).
They try to cross from right to left and vice versa; you will have to be quick.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Or you can spam "rain flash" something (that skill which hits all enemy on screen) to kill those slime.

Hoboman11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to bug everyone, but can anyone pm me the english version of this game? I can't find it anywhere

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry to bug everyone, but can anyone pm me the english version of this game? I can't find it anywhere
Try page five of this thread...

djweish has a spoiler for a 9 part download, and when you ask for the password to extract the files, check the spoiler two posts down.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone know what you have to do after Rebecca (elf theif) in the aid the saint mission as there is no new mission unlocked after completing it or is there something I need to do the trigger the next step

TanukiDanuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even after using the data from the save to replace the garbled text that is what it becomes after is is launched with AppLocale I maintain all the character info, but the extra is never unlocked, even after beating the final boss again.

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like links on Zippyshare are down and it's quite frustrating to jump around other fileshare websites, that cut your speed down.

Can anyone upload English version of the game?

P.S:
Mega link posted by Tomo is dead as well

Status
Not open for further replies.