What's new

ACT [MASURAO] Phantom Knight / ファントムナイト (RE180171) (RJ180171)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [MASURAO]ファントムナイト[RJ180171]

DepositFiles mirrors seem to be still working, but it has speed limit. Will drop the full thing in Mega when I'm done going through this mess (if it even works).

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, this should work :)

The file is indeed English version, and seems to be working just fine.

Unfortunately I dunno how to compress it to be under 1gb. So in case anyone has problems with Mega limitations, or if the link would go down sometime, leaving the DF links too, to get around all the advertising nonsense.

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting a weird bug where the screen goes black during orgasm segments. Is this exclusive to the English version?

edit: Nope, happens on my desktop, but it works on my laptop. Weird but bearable.

Last edited:

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Coming back and finally playing the English version, I have a question if anyone could recall.

Earlier version (JP) seemed to have a different ED song from what I remembered as I could've swore it was a female singing.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well shit, my mega link got taken down due to copyright stuff already :(
I guess the split links are the only option now.

EDIT: Those are down too. I'm out of ideas then :|

EDIT 2: There's some inconspicuous attachment now :)

Attachments

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What you probably want to do is attach a text file with the link. Only members can view attachments if I remember right from my days before being a member so there's much less chance of someone reporting it. Also rename the file to something that isn't a straight rip of the game. So instead of having RJ##### - blah blah.zip in mega, have something like "Hookers and Blow.zip".

At least that's what I've learned to do since my Mega account was shut down. :p

Fukuga

Reputation score
I don't suppose anybody who's played this has had an issue with video files not playing properly? Only the first couple I encounter during a play session will display; after that, the video just freezes on whatever the last screen was in the game, but I can still hear the audio of the video that should be playing. Once the audio (and thus the video) finishes, the game goes back to normal. It's not a super major deal normally, but there are multiple separate videos during the ending; when trying to watch the ending, it seems to always fail after successfully playing the first video.

I'm playing with the most recent version of the game from DLSite, and have also tried running from the copy shared plus in compatibility mode for Windows XP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with and update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.