What's new

Mecha TBS

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
This will be starting next week when my uni workload is only slightly crippling.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Mecha TBS

sure why not i figure not everyone who expressed interest will be wanting to play and it shouldn't take me to long to extend the map again if needs be.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Alright... i think I've changed my mind. Can i watch for a few rounds, and THEN play later on once i have a better idea how to play?

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well i dont know if we are doing rounds, but as the map expands i was planning on placing new players and old people that where knocked out in those locations.

short answer, yes. you wont even be to far behind as people who come in later will get larger starting resources to compensate (so there not killed easily).

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I'm gonna pull a Chibi, too, and watch and join after it starts if I think I can get a good enough handle on the system.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I lost the Word doc with my units, but I got the few I made all in PMs here and there, so I'm still gud with what I got!

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i think if people keep pulling out pbird might even be able to play.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm still interested, though with my unstable internet I may have to play defensively occasionally.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll go ahead and sit on the sidelines for now. The rules seem to be a bit more complicated than I thought they were going to be, or maybe I'm just stupid. Anyway, I'd just like to see the game going for a bit before I hop in.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

the rules are pretty simple actualy... that are just a fair few of them and i write in such a way as to minimize contingencies

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I'm good to go whenever. I look forward to seeing you all in the field. Or forest, or mountain, or wherever you want to shoot me from.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

im going to pull out too because i usually do better when i watch then play

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

you guys do realise that very little information about what people are doing will actually be shown in public right?

i mean you cant just post up your turns for everyone to see otherwise it defeats half the purpose of the game. although i guess with these fancy new user groups (not like tha gaia and ponata ones) i could arrange something...

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahem...

"Gentlemen...I love var.
Gentlemen...I love var.
Gentlemen - I SO LOVE VAR!"

Let it begin.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i should say that people can join more or less whenever they want.

also people who want to become spectators should tell me so they can get into the spectators lounge (they have brandy there)