OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Time to meet our hero the Donkey ;)

I also don't know if I should release a picture for it but there is a new "game" out. It is only a minigame and a scene but you could barely call it that lol.

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo.
I think down the road you should definitely release some pictures of Mizuki Tour ;)

-And now on the Harry Potter and Hermiones Milf 2 front.

Hello Ulmf people,
Here are the two idea's I am deciding on using.

Please give them a read and use the poll at the bottom to help me decide which I should try.
;)

Idea A:
Is lacking some little details, but can be detailed further later.
A said:
It has the snake Kaa, HellRon, Jeeva, and is a more outlandish idea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea B:
Is more complete.
B said:
It has titty fondling, ass fondling, and maybe HellRon still.

No snake Kaa, no Jeeva.

Poll Below

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF IS THIS LOL :D

I'm sorry but Serega was drinking or smoking weed when he drew this ?
Cmon i know they don't go into bestiality or robot stuff but this is just stupid. It doesn't even enter on neither categories.
I don't know what to say more, wtf. I don't even want to see the next set of pics.
A Donkey with metallic skin and a mechanical look with a organic schlong would be 100 times better than this piece of crap.
This looks like a Miscarriage of a half dead donkey and Sarah Jessica Parker, wtf.

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a moonshine selling, hillbilly strip club Squall.. they obviously could not afford some full titanium Tony Stark shit ok!
(Lmao jk bruh.)

Seriously though, let's not blame Serega for wtf Serrated dreamt up. He just does his best to draw what's in the script he receives.
:)

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Omg going to put a shitload of spoilers, can't look at his face.

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh joy, as stated Milf Titans 2 demo up/out/ BONER. haven't even tried demo yet but this game,..... tHIES GAAME. oh my, so gud. sehr gut.

Okay tried demo. Very good thought it was going to cut out at any moment during the dildo/titty/bj scene. very good demo!

Last edited:

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

WTF IS THIS LOL :D

I'm sorry but Serega was drinking or smoking weed when he drew this ?
Yeah like Sin said, there was nothing Serega could do.
Instead, we should direct our anger to serrated instead of Serega. Serrated decided to include the mechanical donkey, and people voted for the idea, what could Serega do?

I think the people at MNF should vote more carefully from next time. ;)

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Instead, we should direct our anger to serrated instead of Serega. Serrated decided to include the mechanical donkey, and people voted for the idea, what could Serega do?

Anybody has the draft of the game at hand ? I want to see how Serrated described the donkey.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.
He gave a very detailed description of this piece of crap

" With some confusion Juggs turns around and see's this dilapidated and poorly constructed robotic donkey come rolling out on wheels.
One of its mechanical eye's is out on a spring, its fur is patched together with different colors and pieces of metal are sticking out of it. But beneath it, it has a huge fake dick and a pair of big rubber balls to go with it. "

I start to wonder when it is sequels, if people actually read the story or is " something 2 ! i vote for that one ! "

Last edited:

CyberPunk

Reputation score

He gave a very detailed description of this piece of crap

I start to wonder when it is sequels, if people actually read the story or is " something 2 ! i vote for that one ! "
The most righteously said mate!

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Juggs won MnF's game of the year, Serrated won best author of the year, last year. So his sequel for Juggs was sure to win.

They probably read it yes, but had faith since Serrated was best author that it would come out ok.

Even now after part two came out people say "Man that donkey and those hillbillies were too much, but I can't wait for another Juggs game! ", so it's just that they love Juggs.

Edit:
I've started giving positive rep, but am unable to leave a comment, just know it's from your boi Sin ;)

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's like Call of Duty, recycling the same stuff year after year since 2007, but people buy them because " IT'S CALL OF DUTY " :D

I like Officer Juggs but that donkey is a insult. At least hope the sex scenes are good :p

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Even now after part two came out people say "Man that donkey and those hillbillies were too much, but I can't wait for another Juggs game! ", so it's just that they love Juggs.

Edit:
I've started giving positive rep, but am unable to leave a comment, just know it's from your boi Sin ;)
I, too, love Officer Juggs, but the less no. of sex scenes (and that too weird animal ones) is driving me off from this series. I had never imagined seeing another animal sex (bestiality) and leave alone the fact of seeing a mechanical donkey.

Btw, you can't give out comments because when you're using a mobile to browse ulmf, it creates one complication, that being, you can't open your keyboard without closing the rep box.

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's like Call of Duty, recycling the same stuff year after year since 2007, but people buy them because " IT'S CALL OF DUTY " :D

I like Officer Juggs but that donkey is a insult. At least hope the sex scenes are good :p
I've never thought about it like that but yeah.. I guess so lol.

I love Call of Duty, sure it's the same shit, but c'mon what in this stupid world could they change?

They've added numerous things to the games over the years like the ability to lean out and shoot from cover, zombies, weapons, kill streaks, abilities to interact with the environment.

Anyhoo,
I would say C.O.D is off to a way better start than Juggs lmao!
;)

I, too, love Officer Juggs, but the less no. of sex scenes (and that too weird animal ones) is driving me off from this series. I had never imagined seeing another animal sex (bestiality) and leave alone the fact of seeing a mechanical donkey.

Btw, you can't give out comments because when you're using a mobile to browse ulmf, it creates one complication, that being, you can't open your keyboard without closing the rep box.
Yeah that damn keyboard glitch..
:)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I will have pictures up for Diva when the full game comes out so stay patient :)

I also have the first set of pictures before the 1st Donkey scene so this may make it or break it for people haha

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Most of the games from serrated are pretty good. The mechanical donkey was just a small kink. Maybe I was too distracted by boobs or maybe I was just not bothered by the donkey. I'm pretty fucked up in the head anyway so yeah. lol

thejjmax

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Most of the games from serrated are pretty good. The mechanical donkey was just a small kink. Maybe I was too distracted by boobs or maybe I was just not bothered by the donkey. I'm pretty fucked up in the head anyway so yeah. lol
Same, hehe ;)

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am not opposed to the donkey. Different strokes for different folks.

MnF needs a wide variety of things, so everyone can have little of what they like.
;)

-Btw,
Punisher I've learned I can turn my Java off -like on Bct-, and actually leave a comment with rep, Sweeeeeeet!
:D