What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

niobium41

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Niobium is on a roll!!

On top of that I have another set for everyone.

Is everyone enjoying it so far?

Hehehe...
I'm very animated.

I would like the MNF make new flashes of Officer Juggs, Mrs. Claus, Nancy and Vivianna (Stepmom).

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not really MnF related, but view if you like.

One of my Zombie girls, think I'll call her Mortis.

Can you spot her rat companion wielding a tiny chainsaw?
You should do a follow-up on this in a different pose :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is another set of the beautiful redhead ;)

We are at the half way mark right now so as I finish up Tantrik Masters I will announce what the next set will be.

Enjoy everyone!

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This Tantrik Masters doesn't look half bad, I actually like the style. Sadly, I've heard its plays terrible:(

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This Tantrik Masters doesn't look half bad, I actually like the style. Sadly, I've heard its plays terrible:(
You have no idea. Usual MnF games do not progress until you hit the continue arrow. Tantrik Masters plays itself the whole game. Fapping to the blowjob scene and want to play around with it? Sorry, even on Slow, once the bar fills up the scene changes and you have no say in the matter.

I had to replay the game dozens of fucking times, just to get the pictures for the set. Definitely hope Geaec Games fixes this if they want to continue with MnF as it is really annoying >_>

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ohhhh so its more of a video than a game. I get it.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's a good way of putting it lol.

Either way I have another set so take a look at the blowjob scene :)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the slow-normal-fast doesn't have any impact on the scene, only fast fowards it ?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So the slow-normal-fast doesn't have any impact on the scene, only fast fowards it ?
Yup. You cannot even enjoy Fast as the scene ends by then. It took me dozens of reloads just to get the intro pictures and another dozen to get the last few pictures.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Was it specifically Tantrik that fucked up GoD and MnF's websites, btw?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Was it specifically Tantrik that fucked up GoD and MnF's websites, btw?
Yup. On MnF TM does not launch with their Flash Player, it launches with UNITY or something like that. I am guessing when they added it to GoD it messed up their flash player and the code associated with the whole site. They probably had to fix the code before starting up GoD. That or the size had something to do with it since the game is MASSIVE. Most MnF haves are 4-6 MB but TM is 17mb. The biggest on MnF's site by far.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup. On MnF TM does not launch with their Flash Player, it launches with UNITY or something like that. I am guessing when they added it to GoD it messed up their flash player and the code associated with the whole site. They probably had to fix the code before starting up GoD. That or the size had something to do with it since the game is MASSIVE. Most MnF haves are 4-6 MB but TM is 17mb. The biggest on MnF's site by far.
The demo is not present on either site.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They may reupload it later after the mess with it but who knows.

Either way I am glad I got the pictures for it before all the troubles came up lol.

Enjoy them as I wonder if the full game will ever come out at all in the future.

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The demo was 70MB when it was on GoD. I didn't even bother looking at the demo because it was going to take forever to load.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The demo was 70MB when it was on GoD. I didn't even bother looking at the demo because it was going to take forever to load.
Goddamn!

Didn't even see the size of GoD but no wonder it brought the site down. I have never seen an internet flash game that big in a long time. Biggest one I know of was one of Zone-Archives which was around 29mb.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

70 megs FOR A DEMO. What the actual fuck.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When it was on GoD, i waited a while and then i give up. It was so slow to load :D