What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

What's more is, those Geac game people tried actually convincing MnF to start making game's with the Unity program crap..

Saying "It's the way of the future"..
Yeah right.
:rolleyes:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's more is, those Geac game people tried actually convincing MnF to start making game's with the Unity program crap..

Saying "It's the way of the future"..
Yeah right.
:rolleyes:
That's not going to work especially after they found out what can happen to their sites if they do use it.

I wonder if Geac Games are going to have to switch to something else now that they know MnF doesn't like UNITY.

kamesakke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one on this thread that depends on the links on the front page, in order to keep up with what's new with MnF? :confused:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Am I the only one on this thread that depends on the links on the front page, in order to keep up with what's new with MnF? :confused:
I will be updating it very soon so just be patient just a little bit my friend.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

70mb is insane for a demo, and I'm coming from less than 1mbps here. I haven't played much unity and have only animated in flash so if that's what you have to work with I think I'll stay away.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, okay, cool. Yeah, Sorry if that was a little snippy. I have no idea what came over me.
I look at all requests so don't worry about it lol :)

As long as you are not asking for videos or cracks I always try to help people out the best I can. Most people can be reasonable haha.

In other news I have another set for everyone.

We are almost done with Tantrik Masters but I might do something different after this set is done as I want to get one game out of the way before I do more sets. I will announce my plans after Tantrik Masters so enjoy the pictures for now :D

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

In other news I have another set for everyone.

We are almost done with Tantrik Masters but I might do something different after this set is done as I want to get one game out of the way before I do more sets. I will announce my plans after Tantrik Masters so enjoy the pictures for now :D
The set...? :rolleyes:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The set...? :rolleyes:
I am a little tired lol. My cat jumped on me this morning and woke me up. I only got 5 hours of sleep so excuse any mistakes as my coffee still has not kicked in yet :p

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

I am a little tired lol. My cat jumped on me this morning and woke me up. I only got 5 hours of sleep so excuse any mistakes as my coffee still has not kicked in yet :p
Hahaha lol!

Do not worry, we'll be patient. :p

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welcome to my life... Except with my crying daughter instead of a cat and I don't drink coffee.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Welcome to my life... Except with my crying daughter instead of a cat and I don't drink coffee.
How old is she now? :)

kamesakke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I may be a little late for the discussion is there was one, but anyone know what ever happened to power-fuck girls? I'm a fan of Pinoytoons, and I was a little excited when I heard of a collaboration, but any references I find, always points to a demo.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I may be a little late for the discussion is there was one, but anyone know what ever happened to power-fuck girls? I'm a fan of Pinoytoons, and I was a little excited when I heard of a collaboration, but any references I find, always points to a demo.
I have been meaning to upload all the picture sets so far on Mega but it is brutal on the bandwidth. Let me try it now and see if I can get them uploaded.

Edit: It's going to take about an hour to upload the sets on Mega. Will make an announcement when I will have them up. I will also update the front page with the new games and a Mega link for all the full sets I will release in the future.

Last edited:

kamesakke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been meaning to upload all the picture sets so far on Mega but it is brutal on the bandwidth. Let me try it now and see if I can get them uploaded.

Edit: It's going to take about an hour to upload the sets on Mega.
So the .swf files were a one-time thing? Or do those take an unbelieveable amount of effort to pull off?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So the .swf files were a one-time thing? Or do those take an unbelieveable amount of effort to pull off?
It's up to BCT to make the cracks for games. I just give people pictures of new games and whenever BCT does crack a game they allow me to share it here.

In terms of when Powerfuck Girls will be cracked, I would say it will probably come out early next year but things could change.

kamesakke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aaaaahhhh, okay. I see. Cool. Thanks for the info. I look forward to new cracks eventually.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Announcement

Mega has actually decided to work and has allowed me to upload picture sets on it.

From now on I will upload all finished picture sets to this Mega link and this will be in the front page from now on.

Let me know if it is working as I checked with 2 different browsers and the link works but Mega can be fickle and tends to fuck up from time to time.

The front page is also fixed up and is up to date.

Stay Groovy everyone!!

I am going to go celebrate my Birthday with Kung-Fu films all day :cool:

Last edited: