What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Is it my password, do I get an error message with "restricted Area" when I type it wrong and can'T use the site for some time if the password is wrong to many times?!

Is it my password, do I get an error message with "restricted Area" when I type it wrong and can'T use the site for some time if the password is wrong to many times?!

You can go into CCBill to find out what your username and password is to make sure you are inputting the right info. If everything is correct then you may have to cancel your sub and sign up again with different info.

While I am here I also have some more pictures. We should be done with this set in a few days so it shouldn't take long :D

Enjoy!

You can go into CCBill to find out what your username and password is to make sure you are inputting the right info. If everything is correct then you may have to cancel your sub and sign up again with different info.

While I am here I also have some more pictures. We should be done with this set in a few days so it shouldn't take long :D

Enjoy!

To be honest an exact to my question would have helped me more, can someone please try to log into MnF with a wrong password and tell me what he gets and uuuh, the young hot american lady, my 80 lays favorite girl, so young, so innocent..hehehehehe
adding in some bad fat middle aged bandits and...I'M busy!

To be honest an exact to my question would have helped me more, can someone please try to log into MnF with a wrong password and tell me what he gets and uuuh, the young hot american lady, my 80 lays favorite girl, so young, so innocent..hehehehehe
adding in some bad fat middle aged bandits and...I'M busy!

When you enter a wrong password at MnF you get the same window popping up to enter your info. It will never go away unless you hit cancel in which the screen changes to a "Not authorized" warning.

I think it's called Direct Account or something like that. I signed on almost a year and a half ago so I can't remember what it was called.
Okay, everything seems right with the ccbill payment
except my username is now my cut off E-Mail address...no one knows why
But even then, it's not because of wrong username/password, I'm so confused.
You think it would work if I trick the site into thinking my location is in the U.S.
Q.q
I'm distraught.
Has something happened on MnF meanwhile? Is Fairly Oddparents, which I will not tell you if it's from me, still up front?

Haseo, what's the thing you want to see the most on MnF at the moment?^^
I don't have much room left, but I'll see if I can add it in my next idea, I can add in anything believe me^^
Be it a Character, be it a certain position, be it a costume...I sound like a cheap television salesman.

...Hah,television sales game a guy buys stupid stuff over television which all changes into hot girls when he opens it at home...wtf brain?!

Okay, everything seems right with the ccbill payment
except my username is now my cut off E-Mail address...no one knows why
But even then, it's not because of wrong username/password, I'm so confused.
You think it would work if I trick the site into thinking my location is in the U.S.
Q.q
I'm distraught.
Has something happened on MnF meanwhile? Is Fairly Oddparents, which I will not tell you if it's from me, still up front?

Haseo, what's the thing you want to see the most on MnF at the moment?^^
I don't have much room left, but I'll see if I can add it in my next idea, I can add in anything believe me^^
Be it a Character, be it a certain position, be it a costume...I sound like a cheap television salesman.

...Hah,television sales game a guy buys stupid stuff over television which all changes into hot girls when he opens it at home...wtf brain?!

That is the first I have heard of a problem like that. If I were in your book I would cancel your sub a few days before it renews and then try to sub again.

And yes the Fairly Odd Parents is still in 1st place.

In terms of what I want to see more of is creative scenes especially from Kosmos. The 4th scene from Nintendo Christmas 3 was brilliant! We need more of that!

That is the first I have heard of a problem like that. If I were in your book I would cancel your sub a few days before it renews and then try to sub again.

And yes the Fairly Odd Parents is still in 1st place.

In terms of what I want to see more of is creative scenes especially from Kosmos. The 4th scene from Nintendo Christmas 3 was brilliant! We need more of that!

Wow, you're very modest, 'creative scenes'^^you could have said everything
Okay then, I can promise you at least one creative scene, who in that sort was never used in MnF before^^

Wasn'T cosmos creative position not just a simple reversed piledriver? Also the exact position I suggested in the Monster Munsume game-thread?
Well at least we don't have to describe it any more with that source^^

How about..give me your favorite piece/sort of slutty lingerie!
I just have the borat bathing suit kind of style and I'm not fully happy with that^^

Wow, you're very modest, 'creative scenes'^^you could have said everything
Okay then, I can promise you at least one creative scene, who in that sort was never used in MnF before^^

Wasn'T cosmos creative position not just a simple reversed piledriver? Also the exact position I suggested in the Monster Munsume game-thread?
Well at least we don't have to describe it any more with that source^^

How about..give me your favorite piece/sort of slutty lingerie!
I just have the borat bathing suit kind of style and I'm not fully happy with that^^

Fishnets are good. I also like Black Lingerie over other colors.

And Problem solved: wrong usernameit was indeed my cut off e-mail what's now my subscripion name,whyever
but that restriced area is still there

Here are some more pictures :D

Fishnets are good. I also like Black Lingerie over other colors.

Depends on the skin and hair color, imho. Darker skin colors work well with yellow or white stuff.

So I wanna ask past MNF winners on "what it feels like to win the poll". How does feel to win on a landslide or just barely by a couple votes in.

It was definitely a relief to know that you can make games that can win.
But the real happyness comes when the game itself comes out and you like it^^
That's something I didn't had eperienced right now, maybe it was just awkward to see your own idea become reality...or the art wasn'T quite what I expected

Insert catchy phrase about pictures here.

YEAH!!

New game arrived, Xmas Payrise 6 and I can say: late but worth it xD
295-med.jpg

And let it be known on this day, there has come a game series that has reached and introduce; their sixth installment. Can't wait until the 8th installment; where she gets fucked by an evil snowman...spoiler she fucks it until it melts away, and she saves Christmas in the end. It also comes out on Spring Break of 2018. :p

Mrs Claus is a character that i never get tired to see in action :D

And let it be known on this day, there has come a game series that has reached and introduce; their sixth installment. Can't wait until the 8th installment; where she gets fucked by an evil snowman...spoiler she fucks it until it melts away, and she saves Christmas in the end. It also comes out on Spring Break of 2018. :p

raw

How does feel to win on a landslide or just barely by a couple votes in.
By a landslide, deeply flattering. :D
By only a few votes, like the catharsis when you've just recovered from a headache, since you've most likely been stressing over the race for the last few days. :eek:

And let it be known on this day, there has come a game series that has reached and introduce; their sixth installment. Can't wait until the 8th installment; where she gets fucked by an evil snowman... spoiler she fucks it until it melts away, and she saves Christmas in the end. It also comes out on Spring Break of 2018. :p
That... might actually have a good chance to win!
Give it a try when Xmas comes around.

I'd be into it. You could also take some inspiration from my favorite Yogscast song "Carrot for a Cock" where they try to give a snowman a carrot nose but the guy slips and it falls on his groin, then is struck by lightning bringing him to life.

Back