What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Holy Hell you leave for two weeks and it takes forever to catch up on what's happened. Anyways thanks for the warm welcomes and all that, hopefully I don't fall behind on this thread again.

Also I have a new game out :D Serega definitely did a good job with it.

Also idk if anyone has mentioned this yet but the full version of Avatar the Last Cockbender is on gamesofdesire

Last edited:

Holy Hell you leave for two weeks and it takes forever to catch up on what's happened. Anyways thanks for the warm welcomes and all that, hopefully I don't fall behind on this thread again.

Also idk if anyone has mentioned this yet but the full version of Avatar the Last Cockbender is on gamesofdesire

It was pretty sweet overall. Scene 3 was my favorite with the Anal Pot of Gold ;)

Either way welcome back Minx :D

To everyone I bring with me more pictures for ATWI80DP2. Holy fuck does that look confusing >_>

Enjoy!

Congrats! :)

It was pretty sweet overall. Scene 3 was my favorite with the Anal Pot of Gold ;)

To everyone I bring with me more pictures for ATWI80DP2. Holy fuck does that look confusing >_>

Enjoy!

Holy crap the size of that abbreviation, lol.

Enjoy!

Haseo ... how did you do to make your GIF image to move ????, mine weighs less than 1MB (limit set) but does not move !!!!!!!

Haseo ... how did you do to make your GIF image to move ????, mine weighs less than 1MB (limit set) but does not move !!!!!!!

Why don't you PM me because I had to manually create mine. I can go ahead and edit yours or create it myself.

By a landslide, deeply flattering. :D
By only a few votes, like the catharsis when you've just recovered from a headache, since you've most likely been stressing over the race for the last few days. :eek:

It was definitely a relief to know that you can make games that can win.
But the real happyness comes when the game itself comes out and you like it^^
That's something I didn't had eperienced right now, maybe it was just awkward to see your own idea become reality...or the art wasn'T quite what I expected

Thx 4 the response guys, appreciate it. :D

So can any1 tell me if Xmas Payrise is worth the 10 days trial? I don't plan subscribe to MNF for awhile.

Thx 4 the response guys, appreciate it. :D

So can any1 tell me if Xmas Payrise is worth the 10 days trial? I don't plan subscribe to MNF for awhile.

Why don't you wait? There are a few games coming out like Sin's Hermione and another Super Hero Hijinks. You might as well wait and get the most bang for your buck.

In other news here is the final set for Around the World in 80 Lays Part 2. I have work tomorrow but I will go ahead and do the next poll now and try to get the pictures up Friday.

Here are the pictures and here is the next poll. Enjoy and vote away!

Why don't you wait? There are a few games coming out like Sin's Hermione and another Super Hero Hijinks. You might as well wait and get the most bang for your buck.

Yeah, but the only games i'm looking forward to is Hermione's milf & Konan's defeat & maybe the Fairy Oddparents game. I don't think the Super Hero Hijinks is as good as every1 said it is & i'm not into incest games which since that's the majority of upcoming games is pretty much y i won't subscribe to MNF for awhile.

Yeah, but the only games i'm looking forward to is Hermione's milf & Konan's defeat & maybe the Fairy Oddparents game. I don't think the Super Hero Hijinks is as good as every1 said it is & i'm not into incest games which since that's the majority of upcoming games is pretty much y i won't subscribe to MNF for awhile.

Can't hurt to wait it out then. Most you would wait is a few weeks since a new game comes out every 10 days now.

Also has anyone had trouble signing into MnF? Seems after Meetie's problem was fixed I was up next :rolleyes:

Iron Giant 3 will be out within a few week's from what the Elves told me.

On a different note:
Which girls would you like to see in Velma Gets Spooked 5?
(Poll Below)

(Please choose 2)
;)

On a different note:
(Poll Below)

(Please choose 2)
;)

2. Only 2. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART SIN!

Is the MnF site down for anyone else?

On a different note:
(Poll Below)

(Please choose 2)
;)
Y wouldn't Velma b in/get bang in "Velma Gets Spooked 5"

Is the MnF site down for anyone else?

Working on my end, unless you're having troubling logging in. Wouldn't know about member section at all.

Lol and now the problem is reversed, what do you get for a message, haseo?^^

Sin ,would you dare to let out Velma when her Name is even in the title?^^

While I plan to score the featured game-equalizer against my rival kelumir, he may be up front 2-1 but my idea features the names "juggs", "velma", "Mrs Hogarth" and "Jessica rabbit" plus the 95%-figure of vivianne!
4 popular names, pure voting gold^^

Haseo,
It's working for me the last couple days, but the two days before that it wasn't.

On the Velma topic,
I don't have to cut her, but I can minimize her time in the game, but it looks like I won't have to, because people voted for her second most so far.

I will probably have Velma and Daphne banged silly by Nightmare somehow.

Ran into some problems with CCBill but it should be fixed now. The pictures for the winner will be up by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back