What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

My dear Friends I present you this round's winner. I can, because it's one of the Auto-Win Series on MnF:

Magic Book 6!
Dude, Magic Book games do not automatically win. I've been around at MnF long enough to see them lose plenty of times.

On that topic, Nick Quincy has apparently re-uploaded his submission for 'Schoolgirl Curse 2' so to the people here who want more futa-on-female stuff, now's the time to subscribe and vote.
Moose is right, I've been a member long enough to know that the Magic Book Series aren't automatic wins

Anyways, Speaking bout auto wins, shouldn't MNF just let skip some polls altogether?
Example: X-Mas Payrise is pretty much tradition for MNF at this point so y even go through the hassle of weeks worth of voting?

I have a game i wrote in the writers section, but i've seen some posted here, would it be a bad idea to share a finished link here?
I don't c y not?

I don't think gonna happen anytime soon, Lasagna. Haseo usually release them during the winter season so you're probably gonna have to wait until then.

Off-topic: U guys r just god-like with ur memes. Keep it up u beautiful bastards! :D

Last edited:

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story 1: The Revenge of Spiderman

:Intro: Spiderman aka Peter, is trying to earn a living selling photos of Spiderman. JJ has asked Peter to get as many pictures of Spiderman no matter the cost. Fearing the loss of his job, Peter goes out with his A game in order to make some extra money, but so he doesn't get fired on top of it.

:Characters:
Peter/Spiderman

JJ/Jonah Jameson

Mrs.JJ/ JJ's trophy wife

:fade into sign Bailey Dugal on an office building, then zoom into office window of Peter standing in Jonah Jameson's office:
Peter: JJ my man, check these out (show pictures of spiderman on building) (big smile)
JJ: These pictures are no good, Peter. How many times have i told you, money shots of spider man are what people are interested in. (looks pissed)
Peter: Alright JJ, I'll get the photos you want.
JJ: You better!, come back with something I want to see, or else YOUR FIRED!!!
:fade out:

:fade into: Peter walking down a suburb street at evening time
Peter: look at the time (surprised look), better hurry or i'll miss, mrs Jameson

:fade into shower room of mrs JJ standing in shower stall with sink to her left and large window behind her:
zoom camera in a little to see Peter in a bush through the large window
Peter: (big smile) on time as always mrs Jameson (gets cock out ready to masturbate).. Woah look at that scrub brush! (look of surprise)
zoom back out to Mrs Jameson
Mrs Jameson: (with a big smile) working late as usual JJ.. well I hope this new scrub brush (with phallic shaped handle) doesn't break as easily as the last one.

Scene 1:

-Peter masturbates as Mrs Jameson scrubs-
when she is scrubbing, player moves mouse over her to stand up behind bush to raise progress bar, progress bar does not drop back down in this game/
when she turns her head to look out the window, Player has to move mouse away from her to drop behind bush/
mrs JJ starts washing her back with left hand massaging her right titty and using the long handled dildo scrub brush with the other hand until 20% progress/
she moves the brush from her back and holds it with both hands to scrub her pussy from 21-50% (excited expression)/
she then turns the brush around and holds the handle by the scrubber end with both hands to fuck her pussy from 51-75% (open mouth smile)/
clickable target on her right leg to lift it and place her foot on the sink counter, she then moves the dildo handle behind to her ass with her right hand for anal and rubs her clit with her left hand from 76-100% (tongue out open smile expression)

:fade in:
When shes leaves the shower and opens the door to the bedroom, spiderman swings through the bedroom window (in costume with dick out)
Mrs JJ: Oh spiderman, I wasnt expecting you... (happily surprised expression)
Peter: Just your friendly spiderman, stopping by unannounced. (closed eyes with big smile, hand on fore head)
Mrs JJ: Well what do you have there? (looks down, raising an eyebrow, with a smile) That's an odd tool to save people with. (touching Peters cock with index finger)
Peter: Sometimes i get into a sticky situation and it's the right tool for the job
Mrs JJ: Well in that case.. Save me, spiderman!!

Scene 2:
-Mrs JJ pleasures Spiderman-

Hand job

Blow job

Tit job

Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a hand job using both hands: select-able paces to raise progress bar are, one hand-both hands-fast/ progress from 0-35%
Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a blowjob using no hands, while Spidermans hands are on her head: select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/ progress from 36-70%
Mrs JJ gives Spiderman a tit job while holding her tits together and licking his cock head: select-able paces are slow-medium-fast from 71-100%
top and side point of view, manual speed available after 100% complete
Cum options from each position, depending on last selection when cum is chosen

-Spiderman in the bathroom (now naked except mask) picks up Mrs JJ dildo scrub brush-
Spiderman calls to mrs JJ in the bedroom: Mrs JJ, your in some pretty serious danger (big smile)
Mrs JJ: Oh no Spiderman, I didn't know i was in such danger (thinks to herself: danger of having a massive orgasm), how will you save me now? (big smile)
Spiderman: I think i have just found another tool for this very dangerous job
(big smile)

Scene 3: Doggy style with dildo scrub brush

-Mrs JJ is on all 4s-
Spiderman slides in behind her putting his cock in her eager pussy, select-able paces to raise progress bar are slow-medium-fast from 0-35%/
Ass fingering, select-able paces are slow-medium-fast from 36-60%/
Mrs JJ grabs the dildo scrub brush and eases it into her ass for some anal, as the progress bar gets closer from 61-100% the dildo goes deeper
Mrs JJ has massive orgasm, Spiderman does not cum

Scene 4: Swing sex

-Mrs JJ in web made sex swing, webbing holding arms and legs from ceiling-
Spidermans hands on Mrs JJ above the outside of her upper thighs pulling her into him
This game would also feature multiple select-able options to be done independently
(The dildo scrub brush is larger than Spiderman and would be available for vaginal or anal after they have been completed by Spiderman first, in which case he would hold the dildo, there are no progress bars for the dildo)

pussy select-able paces to raise progress bar are slow-medium-fast/
anal, select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/
oral (with dildo scrub brush), select-able paces are slow-medium-fast/
breast play options include: (separate hand options)/
whole hands on breasts while thumbs rub over nipples
whole hands massage breasts in an inward and upward motion
slapping/
once all progress is complete (vaginal, anal, oral, breasts) Mrs JJ cums
cum for Spiderman is several locations by target on: breasts, vagina, stomach, face, legs, arms

:fade into Spiderman and Mrs JJ laying on her bed:
Spiderman: Well Mrs JJ its been a pleasure saving you, now i have just a small favor to ask of you
Mrs JJ: Whatever I can do to help, Spiderman

-The next day at the Bailey Dugal-
JJ: Did you get what I asked for Peter?
Peter: I think so (Peter places pictures on JJ desk) (pictures of sex with Mrs JJ zoomed in not to show her face)
JJ: (looks excited) WOW! These will work, Peter, these will work!
Peter: (opens the door to leave with a smile)
Hears cry for help

: outro:

Well, I will still brainstorm and jot down game ideas in the writers section, but i'll post things finished here. :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are you daily pictures. Hope you all are enjoying it so far :)

Here is also the next poll. There are 3 games in it so vote away!

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a simple question:
What are you guys doing to get a story idea?
I would love to write one myself, but I would need a catalyst or something like that. Before I start I should most likely check the raw scripts of my favourite games to get a little impression of how it should look like.
I never did creative work like that, but I would like to give it a try :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just a simple question:
I would love to write one myself, but I would need a catalyst or something like that. Before I start I should most likely check the raw scripts of my favourite games to get a little impression of how it should look like.
I can help you get started but the idea and or parody you want to do is up to you.

Take some time and think about it and then jump into Writers Club and I can help you flesh it out!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just a simple question:
Nothing...the ideas come to me^^ I have way to much ideas I could make into a game, problem is: They all seem to suck.

But a good idea to find an idea is always to read some hentai mangas or doujinshis. There definitely some nice ideas...the guy who grew a penis out of his hand for example.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a simple question:
These stories just came to me, Lasagna. I have several other ideas that I will write down and if they are submitted for a game, then cool, if not I enjoy writing them anyway.
Haseo has helped me over in the writers section and I think you can see the previous spoilers of how I just put shit down and ran with it, writing down simple dialog and game mechanics.
I did no research and have no writing background, I just put down my thoughts and with some guidance from Haseo, came up with what you see in the story previously mentioned.

I would be happy to see what you have to share in the writers club! :D

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your feedback
Ill keep my mind open and sooner or later Ill have a script (I hope :D)

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your feedback
Well I suppose I have read a lot of Hentai, but most of what I have read is tentacle/monster or shame/guilt sex, which I don't find very attractive.
So i would always have "happy" sex ideas written for games.
If there is any fetish type sex, then its mostly based on the appeal to others and from whatever the characters have to offer and what seems for the most part logical for a fantasy game.
good luck on your ideas!

Last edited:

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saw that Mizuki Tour was released on the Russian site but I cannot find it here. Could someone post the link?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I saw that Mizuki Tour was released on the Russian site but I cannot find it here. Could someone post the link?
As much as I know BCT hasn't cracked Mizuki Tour. Weird.

I am going to have to ask about that.

While I do that I need to drop off these pictures. We have like 1-3 more sets left so the poll should be you next visit to see which pictures I will release next :)

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just a simple question:
They kinda just come naturally 2 b honest. However, they do require time & effort to flesh out not mention the research u have to put in when comes the positions u want characters to b in. That's kinda makes losing on MNF feels bittersweet. On 1 hand u got a good chunk of people that voted for ur idea. On the other hand.......u still lost *shrugs*

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
They kinda just come naturally 2 b honest. However, they do require time & effort to flesh out not mention the research u have to put in when comes the positions u want characters to b in. That's kinda makes losing on MNF feels bittersweet. On 1 hand u got a good chunk of people that voted for ur idea. On the other hand.......u still lost *shrugs*
And the hardest thing: You don't really know why you lost, so you can't really improve your idea, because you don't know where.

Thanks for your feedback
Wait not to forget the most important thing: What characters do you like, what positions do you like, what situation do you like? And at the End: How do I make a game out of that?

If it's just about a sex game I could come up with hundreds of ideas right from the start, give me a picture, I have a story to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As much as I know BCT hasn't cracked Mizuki Tour. Weird.

I am going to have to ask about that.

While I do that I need to drop off these pictures. We have like 1-3 more sets left so the poll should be you next visit to see which pictures I will release next :)

There have been a few other games too that were on that on russian site like Due Rent or Baka Adventures which I did not found on this forum.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-When the others find out about the russian website and why BCT didn't give it to them.-

Uh..Uh...DON'T LOOK HERE. JUST A FRIENDLY RUSSIAN WEBSITE.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

-When the others find out about the russian website and why BCT didn't give it to them.-

Uh..Uh...DON'T LOOK HERE. JUST A FRIENDLY RUSSIAN WEBSITE.
That site eats away at my adblocker every time I go there. But I'm addicted to ze buubs so I keep going back.

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And the hardest thing: You don't really know why you lost, so you can't really improve your idea, because you don't know where.

Wait not to forget the most important thing: What characters do you like, what positions do you like, what situation do you like? And at the End: How do I make a game out of that?

If it's just about a sex game I could come up with hundreds of ideas right from the start, give me a picture, I have a story to it.
I am currently pretty busy due to an internship and some essays I got to finish over the holidays. So I dont feel a need to rush it.
But as soon as Im having an inspiration I will make use of that offer :D

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here are some more pictures for everyone :D

Enjoy!

Haseo, the Tsunade´s cunnilingus you posted like 3 or 4 times already!!!!!!!!!!!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

So hopefully Rawart next? Right?

When would the next game be in line for release...

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo, the Tsunade´s cunnilingus you posted like 3 or 4 times already!!!!!!!!!!!
Been way too busy as of late so I lost track of where I was at lol.

These should be the correct pictures and as a matter of fact we are now done with Tsunade Dept.

New pictures of the poll winner will be up in 2-3 days but I will announce exactly when.

Sorry again lol

So hopefully Rawart next? Right?

When would the next game be in line for release...

Don't know what game per say but the newest game should be out on the 11th.