What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Uhmm... Sorry, but the demo for the Iron Giant 3 has been posted at gamesofdesire.
I dunno but is MNF getting a bit lazy?
Sorry but Iron Giant 3 seemed a bit too short.

Uhmm... Sorry, but the demo for the Iron Giant 3 has been posted at gamesofdesire.
The demo, seemed too short?

Last edited:

I think the game was as lengthy as the other games in the series. Not as short as Super Smash Bros lol.

The Number of scenes will mostly stay at 4, but when there is not much talking ot story before or between the scenes it may appear shorter than others.

The new Fairly fuckparents game also may appear to be very short, but it has the same amount of 4 scenes like any other game.
It's actually shorter than I imagined it to be xD

I think the game was as lengthy as the other games in the series. Not as short as Super Smash Bros lol.

........Still grinding your gears that huh? Can't say I blame you.

Anywho on topic here, after trying demo out, I think i'm pretty much done with Vadim's art style. There have always been too exaggerate for my taste but now i think too weird at this point. The women legs are wwwwaaaayyy out of proportion for my liking. Also Dexter pretending to be a bird was way too random

Not entirely but everything seemed a bit too fast.
Not saying it is bad but just fast.
I hope you realize that was like half of the game right there.

........Still grinding your gears that huh? Can't say I blame you.

I little bit lol. The only time I mention it now is when people complain about their own ideas so it's there to provide some direction.

While I am here I bring with me more pictures. Enjoy!

I hope you realize that was like half of the game right there.

Yeah, okay.
Its just that I feel like paying for the membership for that amount of content feels like a bit too short. Especially considering the time needed for the next game to be released.

Okay, I'll shut up now and just let the stuff pile up before I get a membership.

Yeah, okay.
Its just that I feel like paying for the membership for that amount of content feels like a bit too short. Especially considering the time needed for the next game to be released.

Okay, I'll shut up now and just let the stuff pile up before I get a membership.

There is nothing wrong with that. I tell people that exact thing so people can be justified for their purchase.

U know that's a question i wanted ask for the longest time, has any1 else felt like they their money's worth for MNF?

U know that's a question i wanted ask for the longest time, has any1 else felt like they their money's worth for MNF?

I make pictures for people that don't have the money to get a sub so I see my cost as justified. Don't know how everyone else sees it lol.

Speaking of which have some more NC3 pictures :D

Stay groovy you bastards!

It's generally not worth it.

Not unless you haven't joined in about a year's time to really let some games get created.

Forget that garbage mmo too. Don't spend a dime on that shit...

Just went to their site and on the games list it says :

" There are over 0 games!!! 0 hours of non-stop hardcore gameplay!!! "

:D

Just went to their site and on the games list it says :

" There are over 0 games!!! 0 hours of non-stop hardcore gameplay!!! "

:D

yeah same for me
and when i log in members page
say that for me
( Your search did not match any post Go to main page )

yeah same for me
and when i log in members page
say that for me
( Your search did not match any post Go to main page )

they probably had some server/site issues

And as for the other topic, here are my thought.
Let some games accumulate and wait till you have holiday;)

Here are you daily pictures. You can see which scene everyone was talking about as my original idea was for Daisy to be tentacle fucked but it's Rosalina here. Kind of sucks but what are you going to do about it :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Here are you daily pictures. You can see which scene everyone was talking about as my original idea was for Daisy to be tentacle fucked but it's Rosalina here. Kind of sucks but what are you going to do about it :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Daisy is my favorite Nintendo girl:D

On a side note(which ironically is more on topic) I've always felt like the nintendo christmas games were the biggest let down for me. I guess the concept and samples made me expect a lot and I didn't feel the scenes delivered on the first two.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the pics.

I think the nintendo game improved each time and the third one will probably my favourite, so far... maybe a fourth one which is even better might appear sometime, only the creator knows :D

Daisy is my favorite Nintendo girl:D

On a side note(which ironically is more on topic) I've always felt like the nintendo christmas games were the biggest let down for me. I guess the concept and samples made me expect a lot and I didn't feel the scenes delivered on the first two.

I have always tried to do something with it after Sin invited me to write the second one. NC2 got some criticism because it felt short and the story didn't progress too much. I fixed that with NC3 when I asked multiple people what they wanted in NC. So far people have been far more happier with NC3 so I think I did the right thing :D

Thanks for the pics.

I think the nintendo game improved each time and the third one will probably my favourite, so far... maybe a fourth one which is even better might appear sometime, only the creator knows :D

NC4 will be coming at the end of the year and I have finally narrowed down who the "Guest" will be. Everyone will find out what I mean after all the pictures are done ;)

I am actually going to plan another game though which I am calling Nintendo Summer but I want to hear from Sin first. If I progress with it I will share it with you guys :)

All this talk of NC I want to add to it. Here is your pictures. Enjoy!

Back