OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Uuuh, Haseo found Zone-Tan^^ The Hollywood of animated cartoon sex-scenes
Been with Zone since 2009 when they released the Erin Esurance flash. If anything Zone is the only one I want to be a part of my Sig :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been with Zone since 2009 when they released the Erin Esurance flash. If anything Zone is the only one I want to be a part of my Sig :D
Speaking of that, I recommend reading this article:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Read that awhile back. Funny how one guy one ebay was making some good money just by drawing Erin haha. Brilliant bastard!

Edit:

Small delay. Pictures will be up tomorrow as I have family over right now and I cannot make the pictures.

Last edited:

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is freaking hilarious :D
First:
“The first thing I had to do,” Brewe tells us over the phone, “was attempt to understand 18 to 24 year-old men a bit better.”
Then the artist who saw the toon:
“I first saw her in an [Esurance] commercial where she was in a wrestling ring, fighting some dude. She was wearing these tiny, tight white shorts and top — her [breasts] were bursting out — and I just thought, ‘Damn, that is one fine toon!’”

Mystery solved Id say :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you have a link to that flash?^^

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well...
If you are a big Naruto fan and actually care about the plot of a sex parody, then you will be disappointed. Because Naruto doesnt do shit to "save" her.
But if you are just there for some nice Hinata scenes (which I was), your expectations will be fulfilled.

Btw: Naruto didnt have to save her in the first place, because (in this story) she was doing it on her own will to train for Naruto. That might be some fucked up logic, but who cares. According to the story there could even be a sequel, where Naruto acknowledges Hinatas efforts imo.
Just to kind of calm down all the NarutoxHinata fans :D
On the bright side the latest english dubbed Naruto movie ends with Naruto as the Hero and married to Hinato with 2 youngins a boy and a girl.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Btw: Naruto didnt have to save her in the first place, because (in this story) she was doing it on her own will to train for Naruto. That might be some fucked up logic, but who cares.
Honestly I do. My suspension of disbelief can only be stretch for so long. I guess i should b grateful that fact the 1st MNF Hinata game doesn't involve incest with her & Boruto.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Honestly I do. My suspension of disbelief can only be stretch for so long. I guess i should b grateful that fact the 1st MNF Hinata game doesn't involve incest with her & Boruto.
Why not, it's MnF and when you have a hot character that is a mother, MnF will not waste that opportunity^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The winner of the poll was Nintendo Christmas 3 so enjoy it! I know I did!

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The best NC so far in my opinion.
Even though I liked Kosmos old style better for this game.
It felt off a bit (at least for me).
But the scenes are awesome as always :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I already said my opinion on the NC 3, so i don't want to sound redundant. I am baffle on y Kosmos made such a drastic change in his art style. Speaking of which r people still nervous submitting for that guy?

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I already said my opinion on the NC 3, so i don't want to sound redundant. I am baffle on y Kosmos made such a drastic change in his art style. Speaking of which r people still nervous submitting for that guy?
Not really, but some his characters I like more than thers although it's the same art style..no idea why^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I used to but not anymore. I just know with Kosmos it's best to have a scene that you did not design yourself blank as there is a huge chance Kosmos will do whatever he wants for it instead.

I don't mind him too much but you just have to be very careful writing stuff as his English is probably the worst of the gang and stuff gets lost in translation a lot of the times.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

and stuff gets lost in translation a lot of the times.
Like the one time he translated "daisy" with "peach", no idea which dictionary he used for that xD

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like the one time he translated "daisy" with "peach", no idea which dictionary he used for that xD
Well...
A daisy and a peach are at least a flower and a fruit, so they got something in common.
But he read Rosalina instead.
Thats some admirable creativity right there :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well...
A daisy and a peach are at least a flower and a fruit, so they got something in common.
But he read Rosalina instead.
Thats some admirable creativity right there :D
Everyone will see in due time ;)

Here you go you beautiful bastards :D

GREH88

Reputation score

New game is out.But it's not Harry Potter2 :(

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yup. New Game is out.

Fairly FuckParents: The Last Wishes

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New game wasn't too bad, Pinoy did well.

About Kosmos,
Haseo is right, you've got to be careful when writing for Kos.

First time I noticed a mistake by Kos was in Velma 2 I think, he had Scoobys name over Shaggy, and vice-versa.

I think they are more of mistakes from working so fast, so make sure to put notes, or pins in idea's for him, lest he not forget.
;)

Last edited: