What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Spent nearly an hour trying to use this Baka.Loader.

Anyone care to explain how to use it please? PM or in public? I'm honestly irritated I can't seem to make it work. Thanks.

Anyone care to explain how to use it please? PM or in public? I'm honestly irritated I can't seem to make it work. Thanks.

Drag the game onto the loader / player

If you need flash installed:

flashplayer_(ver.id)_ax_debug

You are not obligated to use baka.loader the game is on swf format that means you can open it with every flash player or browser.

Doing good guys, thanks :)
Nothing special really :D

It's good to see old friends though. Glad to see you again man!

Let me drop these off as well. We are almost done with Velma once again. Soon as the last set is dropped will I drop the next Poll. Enjoy until then!

You are not obligated to use baka.loader the game is on swf format that means you can open it with every flash player or browser.

Would you be able to recommend any flash players? I dragged it into Chrome (Only works in normal Chrome, not Incognito) and it plays, but no option for scene selection. Thanks!

Would you be able to recommend any flash players? I dragged it into Chrome (Only works in normal Chrome, not Incognito) and it plays, but no option for scene selection. Thanks!
If you want scene selection then you should use baka.loader
Just drag the game into the player (the one with .swf in name not the other files).
You also can use the baka.loader to open swf files by predeterminate, just right click any swf file and go to the properties and change the predeterminate programm to open swf files.

As for the other players you could try SWF Max (the latest version) it has a lot of stuff and I think you also can jump through the scenes but not sure.

Here are the new cracks in swf format

Velma For Science

The Fate Of Hinata

Edit: here some more games in swf format for you
One Piece Of Luck

Teen Titans: Raven's Meditation Sessions

Konan's Defeat

337.gif

Thanks a bunch, you rock BCT!!

good-news-everyone.jpg

There's a new game out! :D

Punk43's Gloria Gazongas: Ace Attorney is out.
The art looks good, the first sex scene is pretty hot, and Kosmos added in a little mini-game. Which is fucking impossible. :(

EDIT: Just checked back, and Vadim said that the mini-game should be fixed soon and that there's actually a skip option if you fail it twice. ;)

Last edited:

Here are the new cracks in swf format

Velma For Science

The Fate Of Hinata

Edit: here some more games in swf format for you
One Piece Of Luck

Teen Titans: Raven's Meditation Sessions

Konan's Defeat

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Thanks BCT :D:D:D

good-news-everyone.jpg

There's a new game out! :D

Punk43's Gloria Gazongas: Ace Attorney is out.
The art looks good, the first sex scene is pretty hot, and Kosmos added in a little mini-game. Which is fucking impossible. :(
Agree the mini game is a shit I didn't completed the game because of that :(
Apart of that art looks nice except of those silicon tits and again with dicks thicker than girl's legs....

Here's the title screen
5846cf5a0c0a969fe7c280736b18cfb2.jpg

Agree the mini game is a shit I didn't completed the game because of that :(
Just do what I did to get passed it. Just get to the mini-game, then go off and do something else as you wait to lose, then come back, reset and lose again, then just choose the skip option. :p

Just do what I did to get passed it. Just get to the mini-game, then go off and do something else as you wait to lose, then come back, reset and lose again, then just choose the skip option. :p
Yeah I read Vadim's comment and passed the game.
And again only 3 sex scenes, they are fucking kidding us, this game should have 4 sex scenes, I can't remember when was the last time we had game with 4 sex scenes, at this rate this year will be last for them.

Any1 generous enough to show the upcoming games? I only remember Slutty Sperm Nurse & Totally Sex Spies.

Geez only 3 games are in development? Guess that just means the next game is either a filler, an original game, or a game by Pink Zerda.

Also forgot to mention thanks a lot for the 5 games guys, you're already doing better job than MNF as always.

Geez only 3 games are in development? Guess that just means the next game is either a filler, an original game, or a game by Pink Zerda.

Also forgot to mention thanks a lot for the 5 games guys, you're already doing better job than MNF as always.
The next release should be Totally Sluts! by Vadim.

Well they are on track to release 2 games this month as long as Serega isn't up. Pink Zerda would be a breath of fresh air as his minigames are among the best.

Man that would be awesome!

Any who, here is the 2nd to last set for Velma. Daphne is still getting fucked as hard as she can take it lol.

Enjoy Daph as it is nearly over!

Back