One Piece Of Luck

Teen Titans: Raven's Meditation Sessions

Konan's Defeat
thanks for all 5 games

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Let's also hope Pinoy will make another game :D But not DemonRoyal, seriously, the last two times were awful...

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Busty Family Cheer Squad 2 demo is on GoD.
That is a very nice titty fuck :)

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Busty Family Cheer Squad 2 demo is on GoD.
That is a very nice titty fuck :)
Are you kidding me? This is the worst titty fuck scene in MNF history. It's nice to see this kind of titty fuck but definitely not in this POV.

Don't be a dick, Sand- Haseo

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If I could put my two cents in for the recent games.

Attorney Game: Honestly 6 out of 10. It just didn't capture my eye. Story seemed a bit rushed, and only got a bit more interesting when it got to the end. Positions were..Eh. It'll do.

Officer Juggs, Lust for Sail: In my opinion, it might be game of the year contender for me. Now there's not a monumental amount of scenes, but definitely enough to keep busy. Story was good, and facial expressions are what do it for me. This game gets an 8.5 out of 10 for me.

AngelOfLove/Chocolate MilkMan out!

sandchainz

Reputation score

If I could put my two cents in for the recent games.

Attorney Game: Honestly 6 out of 10. It just didn't capture my eye. Story seemed a bit rushed, and only got a bit more interesting when it got to the end. Positions were..Eh. It'll do.

Officer Juggs, Lust for Sail: In my opinion, it might be game of the year contender for me. Now there's not a monumental amount of scenes, but definitely enough to keep busy. Story was good, and facial expressions are what do it for me. This game gets an 8.5 out of 10 for me.

AngelOfLove/Chocolate MilkMan out!
Well, I personally prefer Gloria Gazongas it looks better than the last OJ game imo, the story in OJ just don't fit to it at all, it doesn't look like OJ game. The animations in OJ also were very lacking and without moving details in looked like "up and down" and "back and forward" without the good details they used to add in the animations, basically it looked like beginners animations.

About Gloria Gazongas, part of the story was removed by Kosmos.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've had the opportunity to check latest games thanks to a friend and Gloria's one is really meh. I didn't like the animation and the titsjob is indeed terrible.
On the contrary Lust For Sail is not bad, especially the contest and the 3rd sex scene. They should add more "famous" mnf characters in the same plot instead of repeating the same things over and over.

Here's a little spoiler about them:

Last edited:

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here are the new cracks in swf format

Velma For Science

The Fate Of Hinata

Edit: here some more games in swf format for you
One Piece Of Luck

Teen Titans: Raven's Meditation Sessions

Konan's Defeat
Wow, five games in a row! Thank you so much, BCT !

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright here are the last pictures for Velma 5. Hope to see more of her soon :D

I am going to drop the Poll for the next set of pictures right now alongside this so vote for any of the 3 games for the winner.

Might release the pictures Monday so hopefully it all works out. Will let everyone know.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Leprous1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Both of those look like good titfucks to me, although I'm not such a fan of the artist's style in "Ace Attorney." Whatever happened to the guy who did Red Heat, Superheroine Hijinks, News Reporter, etc? I'm not entirely familiar with the names. Maybe he's still working for them, but their style's changed a lot over the past 2 years. At least they're staying loyal to the Officer Juggs character.
I think one of their biggest mistakes was making the MMO game. When I was a member I never used it; the character designs didn't interest me that much, and it seemed like a misspent investment. I could be wrong though.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Both of those look like good titfucks to me, although I'm not such a fan of the artist's style in "Ace Attorney." Whatever happened to the guy who did Red Heat, Superheroine Hijinks, News Reporter, etc? I'm not entirely familiar with the names. Maybe he's still working for them, but their style's changed a lot over the past 2 years. At least they're staying loyal to the Officer Juggs character.
I think one of their biggest mistakes was making the MMO game. When I was a member I never used it; the character designs didn't interest me that much, and it seemed like a misspent investment. I could be wrong though.
No no, you're not wrong. General consensus around here was that the MMO was their biggest mistake.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No no, you're not wrong. General consensus around here was that the MMO was their biggest mistake.
In Portugal we have a saying, " Dar um passo maior que as pernas " or " Ter mais olhos que barriga ".
These in English are similar to " bite off more than you can chew ".
I don't know what their idea of a public target was, when they created a adult MMO. Current subs, new subs, people that didn't know mnf but could sub after playing the MMO ?
And probably they were expecting tons of money.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That artist was Vadim. He's my personal favorite.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People have quite split opinions on Vadim. His games are some of my favorites, but he does some weird chipmunk faces at times, and he had a period of making very, very exaggerated and hanging tits. Red Heat was the point where a lot of us felt like he had jumped the shark.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Vadim used to be the best but now he's the worst.

Leprous1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Red Heat was the point where a lot of us felt like he had jumped the shark.
I loved Natalya Knockerz. That game and a few of his others was why I decided to join. At the time I guess I was hoping there would be more like it, but Mnf has been going downhill. At least they still have huge, massive titties sometimes but they release only two games a month now instead of 3, and I don't care as much for the style. Instead of investing all that $$ into the MMO they should have focused on the games, getting more animators, etc..., or, if they really wanted to do something crazy, make a 15-20 minute animation, which wouldn't have been so impossible for them and would have gotten more attention than a cheap MMO.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's from David Goujard, creator of Behind the Dune :)
Looks pretty much in a alpha state at the moment.