What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Wait, why was Baka's post deleted?
If I remember correctly he did say he was done with this forum. Also he could have just sent that post as a pm to give haseo a heads up and to avoid another heated argument getting all OT in here.;)

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright well it seems were going to be sticking to the Normal Picture Release we were on lol

I will be starting Halloween Adventures tomorrow hopefully, My laptop is on it's last legs so I hope it lasts for awhile

Have a Groovy one everyone :)
One day you're going to have to take your laptop out to the backyard and put it out of it's misery. :(

P.S. - Is that a profile picture of Aqua from Kingdom Hearts?

Side Note - Unfamiliar with how the reputation system works. Does red in the "Latest Reputation Received" when in User CP mean disapproved? I think I might've offended someone somehow if so. >.>

"keep lurking for your own good"

>.>

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One day you're going to have to take your laptop out to the backyard and put it out of it's misery. :(

Side Note - Unfamiliar with how the reputation system works. Does red in the "Latest Reputation Received" when in User CP mean disapproved? I think I might've offended someone somehow if so. >.>

>.>
Red is negative rep, yes.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To be honest or at least how I feel about the reputation system, its nothing. Reason why I say that. Is people can screw around with it just for the fun of it. I remember there has been some talks from this thread & the last thread about people randomly getting bad reputation. And because am on the subject, I don't care for Xbox Live reputation either. :cool:

"Oh no, he shot and killed me when I had my back turned; as I was tea-bagging. He must had cheated, am going to give him so bad rep, that will show him" - 85%of people who give bad rep on Xbox Live :rolleyes:

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Red is negative rep, yes.
Well that's nice, first post in a long time and I accidentally offended someone somehow. :confused:

"keep lurking for your own good" was what they left for the comment. >.>

To be honest or at least how I feel about the reputation system, its nothing. Reason why I say that. Is people can screw around with it just for the fun of it. I remember there has been some talks from this thread & the last thread about people randomly getting bad reputation. And because am on the subject, I don't care for Xbox Live reputation either. :cool:

"Oh no, he shot and killed me when I had my back turned; as I was tea-bagging. He must had cheated, am going to give him so bad rep, that will show him" - 85%of people who give bad rep on Xbox Live :rolleyes:
Makes a lot of sense but the only problem is that it's like a cover of a book. People judge so hard with it sometimes. :(

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

>.>
Yes it is lol

I wanted to change up my Profile a little bit and since I just got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 I thought it was perfect :D

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fuck those people then. Beside the motto is "Don't judge a book by its cover" .:D
To bad people can't help but do it in life anyway. Lol

I think I'll just leave this matter as it is now because I don't want to derail this thread. :D

Yes it is lol

I wanted to change up my Profile a little bit and since I just got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 I thought it was perfect :D
Dammit. Wish I had 2.5. Too broke for it for now. Lol

Last one I played was "Birth by Sleep." D:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting tired of people neg rep me for no reason. At least say your name, instead of the anonymous crap.
I only came here because of this Thread, but i'm getting tired of this.
And to the one that wrote three dots in the comment, take this two dots and a vertical bar up you ass .|.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting tired of people neg rep me for no reason. At least say your name, instead of the anonymous crap.
I only came here because of this Thread, but i'm getting tired of this.
And to the one that wrote three dots in the comment, take this two dots and a vertical bar up you ass .|.
I got neg rep for not spacing my smiley. someone doesn't have a life.:rolleyes: Anyway back on topic. I updated my MEGA and Filefactory with the latest video "a Whore Witch sisters Halloween", if anybody missed the announcement.;)

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Abusive language and/or behavior is not OK - especially not when hiding as a coward behind the rep system.....which is why admins can easily look up all rep messages in vBulletin.

Want me to show you how, Haseo?

Fun fact: Just been accused of kissing Baka's ass in a rep message - think even Baka will get the irony of that :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Abusive language and/or behavior is not OK - especially not when hiding as a coward behind the rep system.....which is why admins can easily look up all rep messages in vBulletin.

Fun fact: Just been accused of kissing Baka's ass in a rep message - think even Baka will get the irony of that :D
Hmmm. Yes!!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It'd be funny to know who abuses it. Typically people who get caught being bad tend to grovel ;)

Btw, on the random Kingdom Hearts topic, 2.5 is the new HD rerelease, correct?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It'd be funny to know who abuses it. Typically people who get caught being bad tend to grovel ;)

Btw, on the random Kingdom Hearts topic, 2.5 is the new HD rerelease, correct?
Yeah I feel this Neg Rep streak started today after Baka posted. Baka said a few words and now this Negative Rep thing is getting out of hand. Don't know if the two are connected but it is a strange coincidence.

To answer your Question yes 2.5 is brand new. The only time we ever got KH 2 Final Mix outside Japan.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I am finishing editing up the Halloween Adventures Pictures but I just want to know what everyone thinks about some Scenes.

Should I put up Pictures of the Cum Scenes?

If Yes then that's more Pictures for everyone.

If No then it's less work for me.

Edit:

Alright well I have 47 Pictures of Halloween Adventures. I told everyone it was HUGE!! haha

I will Upload 3 first as their is a Cum Scene right away and I want to see how everyone feels about those Scenes beforehand.

Last edited: