What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

And that's good that standarts disappeared I'm going bored of "looser fucking milfs" all the time.
I'm not tired of the trope, but I don't think they need additional original characters with that. Rather they should pick some of the established characters and give them sequels, imho.

Of course, there problem there is that a lot of those games were incest-based. Still, there's School of Sex, Book of Magic, and that one where the boy fucks his stepsister and later stepmom in the shower, etc. etc.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Remember when I said that the MMO was their biggest mistake? This is a close second. I forget who it happened to but I'm pretty sure it was somebody here and it was disgusting.
Dude...I'm right here^^ Guess why now a miracle has to happen that I will ever subscribe again.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Of course, there problem there is that a lot of those games were incest-based. Still, there's School of Sex, Book of Magic, and that one where the boy fucks his stepsister and later stepmom in the shower, etc. etc.
Like that was ever a problem for MNF. That always somehow & some way made it more popular & appealing.

Dude...I'm right here^^ Guess why now a miracle has to happen that I will ever subscribe again.
& What might that miracle supposed to be?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not tired of the trope, but I don't think they need additional original characters with that. Rather they should pick some of the established characters and give them sequels, imho.

Well I do like voluptious milfs with awesome juggs, but if we get the same all the time, even if it's your cup of tea at the end you will just prefer to see something different to not get to full with it, is it?

I mean, no matter how much I like to eat pizza with paperroni, if I'll eat it every day at the end I'll just get disgusted with it.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I do like voluptious milfs with awesome juggs, but if we get the same all the time, even if it's your cup of tea at the end you will just prefer to see something different to not get to full with it, is it?

I mean, no matter how much I like to eat pizza with paperroni, if I'll eat it every day at the end I'll just get disgusted with it.
I know what you mean but with the amount of characters avalaible right now, I would think like Craw and start to let other users write stories with characters from another stories. Not the most known like Officer Juggs and Mrs Claus (for example), mind you but maybe other that were "forgotten" or are less common now: I think about characters like Annie Hughes, Baka, Milf Queen (from the game with the same name), Phallius Fog (which we could use for other Jules Verne stories), etc. What do you think?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We are going to need a miracle if MnF wants to stay. MnF used to hire other artists every month to help with making games but now it's just the 3 of them again and they don't have the time to do a dedicated game anymore.

Shame as a lot of good artists have started popping up on GoD and a few other sites.

Eh. We will see.

Let me drop these off while I am at it. Should only have like 2 more days of this but I still need to check. Might end it early but I will check tomorrow.

Until then wait for the cock tease as it ends with one in more ways than one lol.

Enjoy ya bastards!

sandchainz

Reputation score

I know what you mean but with the amount of characters avalaible right now, I would think like Craw and start to let other users write stories with characters from another stories. Not the most known like Officer Juggs and Mrs Claus (for example), mind you but maybe other that were "forgotten" or are less common now: I think about characters like Annie Hughes, Baka, Milf Queen (from the game with the same name), Phallius Fog (which we could use for other Jules Verne stories), etc. What do you think?
Well, I would like to see some old characters that weren't used that much like: Garnet, Mrs. Swallows, Matsumoto or Mei Terumi (Mizukage from Vagina Hidden In The Steam).
But definitely don't want to see anymore Tsunade, Mizuki, Mrs. Claus and specially Officer Juggs. The problem of these that there are a lot and the series don't follow the previous parts, that sucks.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You didn't catch that they can't make incest-base games anymore due to CCBill's policies?

Well, anyway, that happened.
Naw dude, I'm talking about way before they got ban bcuz of CCBill. Incest Milf were a dime dozen & honestly that when I should have stop subscribing to them.

We are going to need a miracle if MnF wants to stay. MnF used to hire other artists every month to help with making games but now it's just the 3 of them again and they don't have the time to do a dedicated game anymore.

Shame as a lot of good artists have started popping up on GoD and a few other sites.

When did Pink Zerda, Demon Royal, & PinoyToons left? That's incredibly depressing news.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Naw dude, I'm talking about way before they got ban bcuz of CCBill. Incest Milf were a dime dozen & honestly that when I should have stop subscribing to them.
True, but the original comment of mine you replied to specifically dealt with future direction, not the past.

When did Pink Zerda, Demon Royal, & PinoyToons left? That's incredibly depressing news.
Well, they were never "in". Their games were freelance, commissioned work as far as I understand. It basically means that if MnF wants them to make more games, they have to recommission them, which might or might not happen, due to time constraints, etc.

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-Phallius Fog (which we could use for other Jules Verne stories), etc. What do you think?
Anything specific in mind? Around the World in 80 Lays was one of my submissions, and I'd be open to collaborate if you have an idea.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anything specific in mind? Around the World in 80 Lays was one of my submissions, and I'd be open to collaborate if you have an idea.
Moose! Good to see you again my friend :D

How have you been?

In other news here are the last pictures for Bleach. Here is the ending I was talking about. Cock tease lol.

Next set of pictures will go up Friday when I don't have anything else to worry about so I will see you all then!

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Moose! Good to see you again my friend :D

How have you been?
Not bad. I've been taking a break from writing and just submitting that "Who fucked Hermione Granger" submission instead for a friend, so I haven't been that active for a while.

What's up? I see we've finally gotten some of the newer cracks in SWF form again. Anyone know if the rest will get the same treatment?

sandchainz

Reputation score

Not bad. I've been taking a break from writing and just submitting that "Who fucked Hermione Granger" submission instead for a friend, so I haven't been that active for a while.

What's up? I see we've finally gotten some of the newer cracks in SWF form again. Anyone know if the rest will get the same treatment?
The cracks in swf format weren't released by BCT.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not a single idea right now, just a hunch we could make other stories from Jules Verne, like Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, with the participation of Phallius Fog. The story could begin like this, still using Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea as the background:

"After getting laid with women all around the world, Phallius Fog felt like it shouldn't be the end. The world was vast and there was still places he could explore, women he could enjoy...

Filled with enthusiasm, he left for new adventures...

Alas, during his journey, his boat was sunk by what seemed like a whirlpool. Will it be the end of our hero?"

Then he would be saved by the Prof Titmo (doppelganger of Prof Nemo?) in her Nautilus, end up in Atlantis and find some girls to fuck. It's really a rough draft, I didn't think of a true story when I used him as an example, but like I said, hey, it could become one :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Welp, I may be out ,but that doesn't mean I can't help you. My idea would be like during his travels Phallius Fog angered many men whose wifes/servants/daughters he had fucked, so they hunt him around the world once again. Just this time around the southern hemisphere of the globe, instead of the northern. This would include: Australia, Africa, South America and maybe the South Pole^^
Just an idea, we never had a female aborigine, a nice ebony african tribswoman, an mayan priestess or an female Inuit^^

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp, I may be out ,but that doesn't mean I can't help you. My idea would be like during his travels Phallius Fog angered many men whose wifes/servants/daughters he had fucked, so they hunt him around the world once again. Just this time around the southern hemisphere of the globe, instead of the northern. This would include: Australia, Africa, South America and maybe the South Pole^^
Just an idea, we never had a female aborigine, a nice ebony african tribswoman, an mayan priestess or an female Inuit^^
Sounds really nice too :) Depends on whether we would choose a direct sequel or another story with the same character :D But I believe that's what Craw meant when he said that other characters already existing should be chosen before new characters. We could develop an incredible amount of stories based on them, we just need a bit of imagination ;) And it's also easier for the artist to re-make characters than create a new one from nearly nothing.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

An interesting concept, but there's just one factual problem with this. There are no people who live in Antarctica. Inuit's live in the northern hemisphere.
The only possible way he could meet someone in the south pole, is if they were on some sort of scientific or exploratory expedition.