What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kind of off topic, but does anybody know where on ULMF there might be someone that works with cracking DLSite's DRM?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kind of off topic, but does anybody know where on ULMF there might be someone that works with cracking DLSite's DRM?
There are tools online but it may not work with whatever you are trying to do. If you are looking to download a game but the DRM won't let you, you are going to be out of luck as it needs a patch and only the person who leaked it would have the power to do so.

Nope! This game is old... but is no longer on mnf site. Hellbound 1 and 2 are missing... We need to find te full game.
We at BCT have copies. We won't be releasing it until the time is right, mainly until we get other older games out first.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

More like it seems that the DRM is making it hard to upload it. It's one of those DLSite-exclusive OVAs. I shouldn't have even brought it up, I just found someone seemingly with a group that seems to specialize in this stuff. Now the only question is if they'll respond.

Regarding older games, I noticed that MNF has been changing the names of some of the characters in their older games, how long has that been going on?

Fullzeroalchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone knows what game are currently on development and the list of games that are gonna follow? Thx.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does someone knows what game are currently on development and the list of games that are gonna follow? Thx.
The same from before except Totally Sluts that was released and new game added - Magic in a toy chest.
The next game that going to be released is Magic in a toy chest.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, they were never "in". Their games were freelance, commissioned work as far as I understand. It basically means that if MnF wants them to make more games, they have to recommission them, which might or might not happen, due to time constraints, etc.
I didn't know that. That's damn shame since I did like the majority of their works. Especially Pinoytoons.

Not bad. I've been taking a break from writing and just submitting that "Who fucked Hermione Granger" submission instead for a friend, so I haven't been that active for a while.
I would like to see more Asians but you already added them in the previous ones. You could do something outlandish like have Alien space babes or just add a 3some scene.

The same from before except Totally Sluts that was released and new game added - Magic in a toy chest.
The next game that going to be released is Magic in a toy chest.

When did Haseo's idea win?

sandchainz

Reputation score

swordshield said:
I would like to see more Asians but you already added them in the previous ones. You could do something outlandish like have Alien space babes or just add a 3some scene.
Aliens are prohibeb, did you forgot that? :p

swordshield said:
When did Haseo's idea win?
The last submission round. Now it's Vadim's round, and for now it's winning that stupid anal idea by Jelly Butt.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aliens are prohibeb, did you forgot that? :p
IIRC, humanoid aliens are acceptable like Twi'leks.

The last submission round. Now it's Vadim's round, and for now it's winning that stupid anal idea by Jelly Butt.
Jelly Butt did his share on trying to help MNF afloat (not nearly as much as Haseo of course) so I don't see the problem with his idea winning.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Jelly Butt did his share on trying to help MNF afloat (not nearly as much as Haseo of course) so I don't see the problem with his idea winning.
I do. In his idea there only anal and nothing apart of that it sucks.

And what to see that he helped mnf with his idea to for the win? :confused:

If that's the case then Sin and Serrated win because of that all the fucking time.

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do. In his idea there only anal and nothing apart of that it sucks.
That's because the most common change the artists make to people's submissions without permission is changing anal scenes to vaginal. The idea is supposedly for this one to compensate that.

And what to see that he helped mnf with his idea to for the win?
Jellybutt "runs" the most popular thread on the MnF forums. It keeps people interested in between releases with lewd jokes and stuff.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

That's because the most common change the artists make to peoples submissions without permission is changing anal scenes to vaginal. The idea is supposedly for this one to compensate that.
Yeah I read that in his idea notes, but still anal only sucks there's no blowjob, titfuck etc. It's like making a game with only bowjob, infact we had ones monster cock hipster and the other one about girl aproving exams by blowing teachers, don't remember it's name, these games were meh.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now it's Vadim's round, and for now it's winning that stupid anal idea by Jelly Butt.
Don'T forget 1st place doesn't mean winning
-the forever salty guy :D

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I read that in his idea notes, but still anal only sucks there's no blowjob, titfuck etc. It's like making a game with only bowjob, infact we had ones monster cock hipster and the other one about girl aproving exams by blowing teachers, don't remember it's name, these games were meh.
Yeah but unlike those, there's still different positions and stuff. It's no different than a game with all vaginal, just with the other hole.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yeah but unlike those, there's still different positions and stuff. It's no different than a game with all vaginal, just with the other hole.
We didn't have any game with vaginal only, there were bj, titfuck etc in these games. In fact that anal game it's with some ind of stupid machine we had one not that much time ago the Tilda's Torment, and there were enough anal.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Oh, relax, it's just one game.

I mean, I've had to sit through so god damn many uninspired titjob sequences.
Which ones? Do you mean the same titjob scenes in all games they used to do lately?

Best calm down Sand. Your opinion is not the only one that people want to see and hear-Haseo

Last edited by a moderator:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don'T forget 1st place doesn't mean winning
-the forever salty guy :D
Yeah for the life of me, I don't know why any1 would ever subscribe to MNF again after that bullshit. Hell I don't even know why Fuckerama is gone now. Something about hypnosis? Did they even try to compensate the guy for that?

I really don't give a shit if any1one answer this 1 but why is Slutty Sperm Nurse is taking nearly a year to get release?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah for the life of me, I don't know why any1 would ever subscribe to MNF again after that bullshit. Hell I don't even know why Fuckerama is gone now. Something about hypnosis? Did they even try to compensate the guy for that?

I really don't give a shit if any1one answer this 1 but why is Slutty Sperm Nurse is taking nearly a year to get release?
MnF has a weird dynamic of releasing new games first but forgetting when older ones won. Who knows when it will be released.

In other news I didn't make a poll so I just chose a game to release the pictures for. Here is the first set for Leila Bomb. One of the best games and the worst of this year. You will see why because it is so fucking GOOD but so fucking bad. You all shall see as the week goes on.

Enjoy you groovy bastards!

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MnF has a weird dynamic of releasing new games first but forgetting when older ones won. Who knows when it will be released.

In other news I didn't make a poll so I just chose a game to release the pictures for. Here is the first set for Leila Bomb. One of the best games and the worst of this year. You will see why because it is so fucking GOOD but so fucking bad. You all shall see as the week goes on.

Enjoy you groovy bastards!