What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

bababababooy

Reputation score
Does anyone have or

Ryoshina

Reputation score
Hey there, bit of an old question, but I have been trying to extract some good gifs from the past games (the swf ones) and I tried using jpexs to do so, it works for the most part, but I end up with sprites / gifs that seem incomplete, parts of the bodies are missing... I assume it's because the main file is supposed to add all the shapes together... Any ideas from people who tried? Am I doing something wrong?

As a matter of fact I also can't seem to find the animations in between the idle ones or the climax ones... is it just coded that way?

Btw, the result would be like this gallery the gifs are very high res to the point that I think they are taken straight from the sources, if anyone has a clue on how to do it, it'd be nice!

An example with the Tilda Thanksgiving one below.

Attachments

mitsudo

Reputation score
Hey there, bit of an old question, but I have been trying to extract some good gifs from the past games (the swf ones) and I tried using jpexs to do so, it works for the most part, but I end up with sprites / gifs that seem incomplete, parts of the bodies are missing... I assume it's because the main file is supposed to add all the shapes together... Any ideas from people who tried? Am I doing something wrong?

As a matter of fact I also can't seem to find the animations in between the idle ones or the climax ones... is it just coded that way?

Btw, the result would be like this gallery the gifs are very high res to the point that I think they are taken straight from the sources, if anyone has a clue on how to do it, it'd be nice!

You did a nice job, I've been using Flash decompiler to extract some videos and sprites, but as you said, most of them are shaped together. Thanks 4 sharing the link

zokusha

Reputation score

I've been doing some testing myself with JPEXS for a while now and have come up with the exact same results.

I'm not sure exacly what you been by the idle/climax animations. From what I've noticed, a single sex scene contains the idle/middle/climax animations all in one.

As for the missing parts, you can actually see the individual sprites used to craft a single image on JPEXS (i.e. you can select the shape of a breast individually to view that sprite on its own). By doing this reverse look-up, I've noticed some of these sprites seem to be missing on the decompiler, but they show up properly in-game. I don't know why this is -- but since the files are missing, sometimes an image will export incorrectly like the one you attached.

Also, If you export the files as SVG, they will be displayed incorrectly on a picture viewer or an app that can edit vector files, but will usually display correctly (or almost entirely correct) when viewed on a web browser. I'm not sure exactly what we're missing.

If anyone else can shed a light, it would be really useful.

khanhlinhlethi

Reputation score
hello I'm new here, is there any way to convert those 2021 MnF games from html to exe, cause I don't want to play online :(((

Schnitzel

Reputation score
Hey everyone,
how do you play the new Mnf games? (e.g Officer Juggs Bad Moon Rising Part 2, Hitomi Senpai 2, games that i downloaded from the russian site)
I did what the readme file told me (move games to collection folder) but when I hit play It opens my browser and the game stops loading at 99% or the ''play'' button does nothing
any help? thanks :)

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hello I'm new here, is there any way to convert those 2021 MnF games from html to exe, cause I don't want to play online :(((
You don't need to play online. The games are cracked the way you could play them offline, just need to open with browser.

khanhlinhlethi

Reputation score
You don't need to play online. The games are cracked the way you could play them offline, just need to open with browser.
Oh really, thank you for telling me, but I still wonder why they don't make exe file instead of html, I see html file take more size than exe file

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh really, thank you for telling me, but I still wonder why they don't make exe file instead of html, I see html file take more size than exe file
Cuz they need the games to be played online using browser. And exe it's a standalone application

1234wtrs

Reputation score
So I need help playing these older mnf games (like A Nerd's Sweet Revenge and Elica Honkers for example) which comes in a .swf file and a folder called 'parts' which has anywhere between 10 to 15 files in it. If I try playing the swf file, it just stays at 0% loading. Any help?