What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

natinal

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey there, bit of an old question, but I have been trying to extract some good gifs from the past games (the swf ones) and I tried using jpexs to do so, it works for the most part, but I end up with sprites / gifs that seem incomplete, parts of the bodies are missing... I assume it's because the main file is supposed to add all the shapes together... Any ideas from people who tried? Am I doing something wrong?

As a matter of fact I also can't seem to find the animations in between the idle ones or the climax ones... is it just coded that way?

Btw, the result would be like this gallery the gifs are very high res to the point that I think they are taken straight from the sources, if anyone has a clue on how to do it, it'd be nice!

An example with the Tilda Thanksgiving one below.
Btw, that gallery was made by me using "ScreenToGif" program while edit the Gif in "Adobe Photoshop CS6." The gallery can be be found here:

1:
2:

mitsudo

Reputation score
Btw, that gallery was made by me using "ScreenToGif" program while edit the Gif in "Adobe Photoshop CS6." The gallery can be be found here:

1:
2:
1 link down
2 link doesnt show anything

Samtoshi

Reputation score
Hi guys, nice to meet you! My name is Samanta, I really need ''Tilda 1001 Spells''. Can someone please help me?

xyzu19365

Reputation score
Hi nice people, my name is Nick and also I have been registered for about a month this is my first message.
I wanted to ask you if any of you, some "saint" can post
Boobitch Family Reunion: The Prologue
&
Boobitch Family Reunion 2: Vigo the Carpathian
Thanks in advance.

youonlyliveonce0831

Reputation score
Hi nice people, my name is Nick and also I have been registered for about a month this is my first message.
I wanted to ask you if any of you, some "saint" can post
Boobitch Family Reunion: The Prologue
&
Boobitch Family Reunion 2: Vigo the Carpathian
Thanks in advance.
idk whats up with the sound though

mladen94

Reputation score
So can those games with making a web browser or whatever it is be played in a Windows Vista Ultimate ?

Also can someone provide me with a guide how to make a web browser/html5 how to make it because i'm not a pro at those things and i'd really love to play the new versions of the new games.
Thanks in advice

xyzu19365

Reputation score
So can those games with making a web browser or whatever it is be played in a Windows Vista Ultimate ?

Also can someone provide me with a guide how to make a web browser/html5 how to make it because i'm not a pro at those things and i'd really love to play the new versions of the new games.
Thanks in advice
I use Avast Secure Browser to start the game, then copy the link to Chrome and it works.

poiuytrewq789+

Reputation score
One Piece of Luck: The inevitable punishment. Part 2

Boobelma Gets Spooked 8

Boobelma Gets Spooked 8.5

Kelsey Charms Watermelon Challenge Part 1

Kelsey Charms Watermelon Challenge Part 2

Kelsey Charms 66 or 99?

Gloria Gazongas: Diplomatic Immunity

Officer Juggs: Dildon-Fusk SpaceXXX

These are just video, but better than nothing.

Yzal Drawoc

Reputation score
Hey there everyone, can you kind people please help me with something?
First, yes I am an idiot and yes I am lazy. But I can't play some of the newer ones because the my antivirus keeps deleting the start.exe file.

Last edited:

Yzal Drawoc

Reputation score
Please ignore my last comment.
After locking trough past posts I found the following link by sandchainz that solved the issue.

toastie

Lurker
Reputation score
Xmas Pay Rise 7: The Bumble
Thanks! Any way to skip the mini game in this one? Or I guess the better question would be is there a way to skip to specific scenes?

Last edited: