What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

A

AmantheKING

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

thank u Haseo for the preview pics, looks like it's a decent game. can anyone confirm me that is there separate Intercourse scenes with any of the girls where we actually would be able to see boobs?

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone confirm me that is there separate Intercourse scenes with any of the girls where we actually would be able to see boobs?
Certainly Aman. The answer is that there are 4 sex scenes, one with Wario and Daisy (in the beginning), the quadruple tit-fuck with those door cocks by the 4 Nintendo Girls and then lastly 2 scenes featuring Stein (from Soul Eater to my disappointment) making love with a girl that reminds me a lot of the Wii Fit Trainer (female version, mind you :D )

TL; DR : no, there aren't any separate intercourse scenes with any of the 4 girls featured in the first Nintendo Christmas.

Also, props for your avatar! It brings back good memories for me. :)

chil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Certainly Aman. The answer is that there are 4 sex scenes, one with Wario and Daisy (in the beginning), the quadruple tit-fuck with those door cocks by the 4 Nintendo Girls and then lastly 2 scenes featuring Stein (from Soul Eater to my disappointment) making love with a girl that reminds me a lot of the Wii Fit Trainer (female version, mind you :D )

TL; DR : no, there aren't any separate intercourse scenes with any of the 4 girls featured in the first Nintendo Christmas.

i believe IT IS the female Wii fit trainer Deesna....

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nice preview pics, looking forward to further pics of the game.

Also thanks for always posting the Voting for the game ideas, its really appreciated

edit: you posted the same vote result 1 week ago on page 74, did nothing happen in the last week with the voting?

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

nice preview pics, looking forward to further pics of the game.

Also thanks for always posting the Voting for the game ideas, its really appreciated

edit: you posted the same vote result 1 week ago on page 74, did nothing happen in the last week with the voting?
I fucked that up lol

I Saved it wrong and Uploaded the last Poll by accident lol

Here is the New Poll

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ahh that was it, thought about something like that might have happened. thx for the update

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is probably the luckiest door in the world :D

A

AmantheKING

oops... glad u clarified it once more my friend!

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

LMAO I was told to shop at target. I will next week.:D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

" "lurkers" Your ignorance is amusing, anime-haired one. "
Sure. My avatar is the main character of that anime that came out a couple of years ago, called " Final Fantasy VIII ".
Glad you told me that you are no lurker, that way i don't touch the rep system now, since probably i am giving green rep to people and someone is giving neg rep in return.

A

AmantheKING

let's not talk about the loosers neg repping anonymously and spoil the holidays.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

thanks to Haseo for all the hard work that he did for keeping this forum alive!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

" "lurkers" Your ignorance is amusing, anime-haired one. "
Sure. My avatar is the main character of that anime that came out a couple of years ago, called " Final Fantasy VIII ".
Glad you told me that you are no lurker, that way i don't touch the rep system now, since probably i am giving green rep to people and someone is giving neg rep in return.
I love the Sig dude haha :D

let's not talk about the loosers neg repping anonymously and spoil the holidays.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

thanks to Haseo for all the hard work that he did for keeping this forum alive!
Happy New Year My Friend :D

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Happy New Years to everyone, may 2015 bring them a great new Fappening and that M'N'F continues making their great games. Though opinions vary on different people, I shall see you all soon, and have a great day/year!:D:cool:

And Also, I just got my list of suspects ready that may be the neg-reppers, in case anyone is interested in. Heh, they may be crafty, but not enough.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I am starting to feel better but it is Cold as Fuck where I am. Good thing I can just stay inside lol.

Here are Pictures for everyone.

Voting is has also Started. The Games to be made are at the top and the Current Poll results are shown at the Bottom.

That's an old poll. I'm 99% sure Ninja Turtles won the last poll already.