OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Happy New Years everyone :D

These are the last Pictures I post for 2014. Time to continue onwards to 2015 and bring you all more content :)

Stay Groovy My Friends and have a Wonderful New Years!!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People, Happy New Year to you and your families and best wishes for 2015 and like Haseo says, stay Groovy :p

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy New Year to everyone!

Masaganang Bagong Taon sa Lahat!

Malipayon nga Bag.o nga tuig sa tanan!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Happy New Year to everyone!

Masaganang Bagong Taon sa Lahat!

Malipayon nga Bag.o nga tuig sa tanan!
What languages are those other 2 statements?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What languages are those other 2 statements?
The First one is in Filipino and the Second looks like it may be Austrian. I am just going by how the Language looks like in my Book of Mantras ( Book on Buddhism) lol.

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The First one is in Filipino and the Second looks like it may be Austrian. I am just going by how the Language looks like in my Book of Mantras ( Book on Buddhism) lol.
Haha yeah you're right about the first one but the other is also a Filipino language called Hiligaynon which is a regional language( One of several dozens) and also happens to be my native tongue. Most of us speak 3 or more languages with the lingua franca or national language called "Filipino", a native tongue, and English.

Thanks for the pics haseo and the release :) Happy New year and have a good one, thanks for all your hard work.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Happy New Years to all, including the negfags.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i believe IT IS the female Wii fit trainer Deesna....
I thought so already but thank you for the confirmation chil!

Oh and on a sidenote, you and everybody else here may refer to me as Multic if you wish to shorten my username. :)

oops... glad u clarified it once more my friend!
The pleasure was all mine and besides, it's the least I can do since your spirit has motivated me to post here on a consistent basis, negreppers or no negreppers.

P.S. I'll probably get negrepped for the above statement too but who gives a fuck? Not me anymore because as anonymous as these cowards may be, they're even more predictable lol. :D

And Also, I just got my list of suspects ready that may be the neg-reppers, in case anyone is interested in. Heh, they may be crafty, but not enough.
How interesting. Mind sharing it with us here in public, my chocolate milky friend? ;)

That all said, I wish every single one of you guys the best for 2015. Let's cheer on a new and improved year full o' fap and evolved MnF!

And before I forget, what are you guy's New Year resolutions? :)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Happy New Years to everyone, may 2015 bring them a great new Fappening and that M'N'F continues making their great games. Though opinions vary on different people, I shall see you all soon, and have a great day/year!:D:cool:

And Also, I just got my list of suspects ready that may be the neg-reppers, in case anyone is interested in. Heh, they may be crafty, but not enough.
Great, if you are 100% sure, show them in public :)

A

AmantheKING

The pleasure was all mine and besides, it's the least I can do since your spirit has motivated me to post here on a consistent basis, negreppers or no negreppers.

P.S. I'll probably get negrepped for the above statement too but who gives a fuck? Not me anymore because as anonymous as these cowards may be, they're even more predictable lol. :D
I'm so happy that u finally decided to step in here! it just makes me so happy! :D

just think the negreppers as a Troll, he is sick and needs help, but like many who said it earlier, who gives a fuck about them anyone!? and if you want back that green boxes that u earned here by helping.. I can probably help u bring that back... u will have to wait for me to get back from vacation. :)

timsane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i access meetandfuckgames.com? Just shows up as a white webpage.

timsane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's just firefox and opera, I'll try chrome. Also when I use https, it just says the connection was interrupted.

Just tried chrome and i get the same thing.

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe it is a country based problem, happened sometime to me (not with MnF though)?
or try deleting cookies and so on

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How do i access meetandfuckgames.com? Just shows up as a white webpage.
Did you ever use the MnF Server to Load up Games?

If you did then you are going to want to go to where you Saved the Cookies and delete the Line "MeetandFuckGames.com" Once you delete the Line Restart your Computer and try going to the Address again.

Here are the Instructions for checking:

Go to the Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ and open the file hosts with Administrator.

Look for this line in the Txt File. 127.0.0.1 meetandfuckgames.com

Delete that Line and save the File.

Restart Your Computer and try accessing MnF. If this does not work then you may want to try another Browser.

Last edited:

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's just firefox and opera, I'll try chrome. Also when I use https, it just says the connection was interrupted.

Just tried chrome and i get the same thing.
Could be a DNS problem. Try doing a ipconfig /flushdns in a command prompt.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you picture of Xmas pay rise 5 next ,please?:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can you picture of Xmas pay rise 5 next ,please?:D
Almost done with Nintendo Christmas 2. After the Video is up I will start up another Poll so you all can Vote so I can see what everyone wants to see next.

Here are some more Pictures from Nintendo Christmas 2 :D

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thx for the picks haseo. is there one more scene or two (4or 5 scene game)?