Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

To make a choice between NC3 and Hinata is really hard imo :confused:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can go with some bestiality, I think rimjobs are kinda hot. Combining them... maybe not so much. Then there's the fact that the horse's cock looked like a human's. :p

But honestly, I just find it annoying when they force you to manually shake to build up towards the climax/next scene. It's not fun, and just feels like busywork. Manual should always be optional.

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She's doing it for the pot of gold. Gold Digger! :D
I know right!
You know, they never actually asked me about using her again, but that scene is definitely in line with her characterisation so I still approve! :p

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty happy with how they're creating an "MnF-verse" of original characters. They should use them in the MMO.

Also, we should try to categorize all of the characters we know have referenced each other in the game. For example, both the Mayor and Nancy Boobbitch have appeared in the Officer Juggs games, and Nancy Boobbitch have also appeared in the Superhero Hijinks games, and the Super Whore Family game. Mrs. Claus banged a police man who was mentioned to be in in the MnF-P.D., which would make him a colleague of Officer Juggs. (And so forth).

Last edited:

danpek

Reputation score

The last crack was last month so there are no updates to add right now since BCT hasn't started cracking a new game.

Also your Sig is really big. I would recommend you shrink it or spoiler it since I will not be the last person that will ask you about it.

Alright Done...

Btw where can i find that from 1 month ago in that case?..

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can go with some bestiality, I think rimjobs are kinda hot. Combining them... maybe not so much. Then there's the fact that the horse's cock looked like a human's. :p

But honestly, I just find it annoying when they force you to manually shake to build up towards the climax/next scene. It's not fun, and just feels like busywork. Manual should always be optional.
The manual shake is a bit of a bother I agree. I actually have no problem with the horse having a humanoid cock(animal cocks aren't appealing to me) but I can understand how people can see it as a missed opportunity.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The manual shake is a bit of a bother I agree. I actually have no problem with the horse having a humanoid cock(animal cocks aren't appealing to me) but I can understand how people can see it as a missed opportunity.

I agree manual option should always be optional, a rimjob on the horse was surprising, and not appealing to me. I didn't even notice the horse had a humanoid cock though.
From the start I thought the horse was gonna change into a person.
I know what the name implied, but I didn't think or know the whole thing was gonna be bestiality lol, not that I have a problem with that either.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The last crack was last month so there are no updates to add right now since BCT hasn't started cracking a new game.

Also your Sig is really big. I would recommend you shrink it or spoiler it since I will not be the last person that will ask you about it.

Alright Done...

Btw where can i find that from 1 month ago in that case?..
They will always be under the Mega link in the front page. I make sure to put them in there as they come out so it's a great place to check just in case.

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No offense, but I think the Hinata game is one of the dumbest ideas for a Naruto game. Can someone please tell me that Naruto saves her at the end? Please tell me he does.

Also I just realized one thing with BCT: they missed 2 games. The missed VGS4 and TMNT. Now I looked on the Russian site to confirm this and saw the MNF releases via the MNF site. BCT missed those two games and I just want to clarify that so if they release later games we should let them know.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No offense, but I think the Hinata game is one of the dumbest ideas for a Naruto game. Can someone please tell me that Naruto saves her at the end? Please tell me he does.
Nope lol.

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well...
If you are a big Naruto fan and actually care about the plot of a sex parody, then you will be disappointed. Because Naruto doesnt do shit to "save" her.
But if you are just there for some nice Hinata scenes (which I was), your expectations will be fulfilled.

Btw: Naruto didnt have to save her in the first place, because (in this story) she was doing it on her own will to train for Naruto. That might be some fucked up logic, but who cares. According to the story there could even be a sequel, where Naruto acknowledges Hinatas efforts imo.
Just to kind of calm down all the NarutoxHinata fans :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok this not normal anymore,look what idea is in the lead at the moment and not by a small margin:

Intro text:
This story takes place at Meet ’n’ Fuck headquarters, down in the coal mines that the company uses to power the site’s servers.
Things aren’t going well though, the miners are demanding a better deal from the company and if they go on strike it’ll mean no more power and no more games!
Thus the artists have hired you, the player, to negotiate with the worker's union leader and save MnF!

The union leader:
This body:
-but with this head:
-and HUGE boobs like this:
As you can see her shirt is also really tight, squishing her boobs so that they look even bigger!

Negotiation
The game starts with a dialog tree, with the right and wrong options as below.

Union leader: “So you’re the new negotiator huh? Well let me tell you, me and my girls aren’t budging until our demands are met!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Don’t take that tone of voice with me!” (Her response) “I’ll take whatever kind of tone I like!”
(Wrong) “Hey sexy, what’s got your tits in a twist?” (Her response) “The fuck!? How dare you!”
(Right) “Whoa there, calm down and let’s hear each other out.”

Union leader: “Fine. Us workers have been slaving away down here for years and it’s time we got a raise!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “A raise? You should be grateful we even hired you!” (Her response) “Well maybe we should just quit then!”
(Wrong) “A raise huh? How about a push up bra?” (Her response) “How about I push this shovel up your ass?!”
(Right) “Just how much are you asking for?”

Union leader: “We want another 500000 Rubels a year and a better dental plan!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Bitch you ain’t getting nothing!” (Her response) “Then we’re on strike!”
(Wrong) “Dental plan?” (Her response) “Linda needs braces.”
(Right) “That might not be possible even if the bosses wanted to. Isn’t there room to negotiate?”

Union leader: “Negotiate? Do you have any idea what it’s like down here? Just look at the state of me!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Nice tits though!” (Her response) “You son of a bitch!”
(Wrong) “Well it’s not like you had any looks to begin with.” (Her response) “That’s it! I’m burying you alive!”
(Right) “Oh come on, that’s nonsense. You’re beautiful!”

Union leader: “Sigh... Thanks sweetie, but flattery won’t make our job any less backbreaking. Seriously dude! We need the money for recovery! Can’t you do anything?”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Look, just get back to work would you?” (Her response) “Fuck off!”
(Wrong) “Sorry, but we just can’t afford it.” (Her response) “Then it looks like your company’s finished!”
(Right) “Well if that’s the case, what if we offered you a physical therapy plan?”

Union leader: “Physical therapy?”
You: “Sure! If the big problem is the physical strain from working, I’m sure I could negotiate something like a daily massage for each of you easily!”
Union leader: “A massage plan? Hmm… I guess that WOULD help… But do you really think you can get that for us?”
You: “Certainly! I took a massage course once, so I could even offer to help out myself if need be. I could demonstrate if you like.”
Union leader: “Interesting… What kind of massage?”

Massaging minigame:
Just one of the old massaging scenes like the in the old Newgrounds games.
Arms, legs, stomach, boobs, etc, to make her hot and horny! ;D

Union leader: “Oh god that feels fantastic. I think it’s time we negotiated a little something for you now…”

Sex scene 1: Titty-fuck.
For this scene we titty-fuck the union leader twice,
First from beneath her clothes (easy/medium/hard) like this:
Then a short scene where we slowly riiiip her shirt open so that her boobs pop out like in Xmas Payrise,
Followed by a tit-fuck of her boobs now naked like this:

Sex scene 2: Cowgirl from behind like this:

Sex scene 3: Anal sex like this:

Conclusion:
As the union leader sits licking the cum of her fingers you ask:

You: “So I take it our negotiations are successful then?”
Union leader: “Oh yeah honey, you’ve got yourself a deal! Massage me and the girls like that every day and we’ll work as hard as you want!”

‘The end’ and ‘Scene replay’ screens.

Have you counted the different scenes? Two, motherfucking TWO!! And that old massaging thing!
America votes Trump, MnF votes this, I don't understand it!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ok this not normal anymore,look what idea is in the lead at the moment and not by a small margin:

Intro text:
This story takes place at Meet ’n’ Fuck headquarters, down in the coal mines that the company uses to power the site’s servers.
Things aren’t going well though, the miners are demanding a better deal from the company and if they go on strike it’ll mean no more power and no more games!
Thus the artists have hired you, the player, to negotiate with the worker's union leader and save MnF!

The union leader:
This body:
-but with this head:
As you can see her shirt is also really tight, squishing her boobs so that they look even bigger!

Negotiation

Union leader: “So you’re the new negotiator huh? Well let me tell you, me and my girls aren’t budging until our demands are met!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Don’t take that tone of voice with me!” (Her response) “I’ll take whatever kind of tone I like!”
(Wrong) “Hey sexy, what’s got your tits in a twist?” (Her response) “The fuck!? How dare you!”

Union leader: “Fine. Us workers have been slaving away down here for years and it’s time we got a raise!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “A raise? You should be grateful we even hired you!” (Her response) “Well maybe we should just quit then!”
(Wrong) “A raise huh? How about a push up bra?” (Her response) “How about I push this shovel up your ass?!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Bitch you ain’t getting nothing!” (Her response) “Then we’re on strike!”
(Right) “That might not be possible even if the bosses wanted to. Isn’t there room to negotiate?”

Union leader: “Negotiate? Do you have any idea what it’s like down here? Just look at the state of me!”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Well it’s not like you had any looks to begin with.” (Her response) “That’s it! I’m burying you alive!”

Union leader: “Sigh... Thanks sweetie, but flattery won’t make our job any less backbreaking. Seriously dude! We need the money for recovery! Can’t you do anything?”

Your choices:
(Wrong) “Sorry, but we just can’t afford it.” (Her response) “Then it looks like your company’s finished!”
(Right) “Well if that’s the case, what if we offered you a physical therapy plan?”

You: “Sure! If the big problem is the physical strain from working, I’m sure I could negotiate something like a daily massage for each of you easily!”
Union leader: “A massage plan? Hmm… I guess that WOULD help… But do you really think you can get that for us?”
You: “Certainly! I took a massage course once, so I could even offer to help out myself if need be. I could demonstrate if you like.”

Massaging minigame:

Union leader: “Oh god that feels fantastic. I think it’s time we negotiated a little something for you now…”

Then a short scene where we slowly riiiip her shirt open so that her boobs pop out like in Xmas Payrise,

Conclusion:

Union leader: “Oh yeah honey, you’ve got yourself a deal! Massage me and the girls like that every day and we’ll work as hard as you want!”

Have you counted the different scenes? Two, motherfucking TWO!! And that old massaging thing!
Shit happens and will always happen lol.

Here are your pictures. Almost done with Mrs. Clause :)

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Intro text:

The union leader:
This body:
-but with this head:

Negotiation

Your choices:

Your choices:

Your choices:

Your choices:

Your choices:

Massaging minigame:

Conclusion:

I would have to see the other ideas to compare, but just from what I read, I like my idea more!
Maybe I have a bias opinion? :D

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I count 3 there?
4 if you use both titfucks.

It's true that the voting system is still broken though.
The ratio of positive/negative votes right now makes it clear that people are still abusing the downvote option against every single idea that isn't their favourite.

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I count 3 there?
4 if you use both titfucks.

It's true that the voting system is still broken though.
The ratio of positive/negative votes right now makes it clear that people are still abusing the downvote option against every single idea that isn't their favourite.
Massaging foreplay is not a sex scene! Every masseur on this world would be an adulterer if massaging is "sex".

But there's a little update that at least saves the submitter and makes his idea bearable, he fucked up the link to the anal scene and it should be something else, so it's 3,5 scenes.

So others are doing there best eliminating every single error in their idea and that guy can screw up a link making his game look like it has just pathetiv 2,5 scenes which would break any other'S neck and they still let him win? Hopes lost!!

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Indeed 2,5 scenes would have been more than insufficient.
I dont know how to feel about the correction though.

But for his defense:
Hes trying to bring life back to the original MnF game type.
Call me retarded if Im wrong, but isnt it kind of rare nowadays, that there are still some kind of choices you have to get right, if you want to get to the scenes? And an actual minigame before the real stuff starts going down?
And yeah, it has been there before.
Maybe you could make it optional for those who dont want it?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the last pictures for XMas Payrise 6. Hoped you all enjoyed it :)

The poll winner will be up in 2 days so Saturday or Sunday will be my set day.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed 2,5 scenes would have been more than insufficient.
I dont know how to feel about the correction though.

But for his defense:
Hes trying to bring life back to the original MnF game type.
Call me retarded if Im wrong, but isnt it kind of rare nowadays, that there are still some kind of choices you have to get right, if you want to get to the scenes? And an actual minigame before the real stuff starts going down?
And yeah, it has been there before.
Maybe you could make it optional for those who dont want it?
The "quiz" mechanic has become less common, true, but it's never disappeared completely. That one Halloween game with the Succubus and so on had that mechanic.