What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

-_- sorry, I don't even fall for these anymore.

EDIT: Well, I clicked it, I was wrong! Thank you BCT!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trial game for a new artist on the site's hentai-foundry account. Take a look:
Hmm, I'm not sold on it. I mean, the animation is okay, but if you look at the jiggling of the breasts they follow the penetration directly, rather than being a bit delayed which is more natural.

Beyond that - and I realize this is a matter of taste - I'm not too crazy about those anime-style, petite girls who just lie back and whine as someone fuck them.

I have had the same pair for almost 7 years now and I need stronger prescription at this point lol.
Hm, I've had the same glasses for probably nearly 8 years now. I should probably see if I need new ones as well. :/

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks a lot guys! It's nothing serious. I have Health Insurance for the first time in 6 years so I am just getting Physicals, Blood Work, and I need a new pair of glasses. I have had the same pair for almost 7 years now and I need stronger prescription at this point lol.
That's uhhhh...... wow. Well good luck Haseo, we all know life can b bitch sometimes.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Going in on Friday so I don't know if I will get them that day or if I have to special order them. Either way will do!
I've had my glasses prescription raised several times the last 8 years, kind of bad news, and I have no visible eye issues though retinal imagery, I have astigmatism in both eyes and only wear them to drive and need them to read for long periods.

Announcement!

BCT has decided to Crack 7 New Games!!!!!! Here they are for everyone to enjoy. Please Thank BCT for all of their hard work as they do this for all of you :D

That's Awesome! Thank you BCT!

What about Super mario themed swimsuits like this:

Ofcourse for Rosalina´s version there could be a top added.
Thanks for the share Lasagna!
I totally dig the costumes, and I'm going to assume that's a bowser tail-do.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Announcement!

BCT has decided to Crack 7 New Games!!!!!! Here they are for everyone to enjoy. Please Thank BCT for all of their hard work as they do this for all of you :D

It's everything I ever wanted. :D

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Going in on Friday so I don't know if I will get them that day or if I have to special order them. Either way will do!

Announcement!

The reason why I hate April Fools Day. And getting over a stomach flu doesn't help much either.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just curious has my MnF idea been submitted, I forgot who mentioned it but they said they'd done the favor of passing it along. :x
What was the idea called?

The reason why I hate April Fools Day. And getting over a stomach flu doesn't help much either.
Hope you feel better dude!

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well actually on the Russian website they added another MNF Game. It's Magic Book- -Suddenly smothered by a random spy.-

But check it out, seriously.

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Announcement!

Just thinking of how great the games are made my brain, and my entire house, blow up.:cool:

... and also my beer.

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

Well actually on the Russian website they added another MNF Game. It's Magic Book- -Suddenly smothered by a random spy.
Unless Haseo has some appointments, he'll post 2 games today. :)

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just curious has my MnF idea been submitted, I forgot who mentioned it but they said they'd done the favor of passing it along. :x
U should try to remember who it that was since i was a member few months back, i don't remember seeing any FF game idea at all.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it was Haseo who mentioned it but my link to my idea is below. xD
Your idea was submitted in the first week of January by Sin and looks like it finished around the 6th spot of 15 games.

Not bad. You should see if you can fix it up a bit to make it more appealing. Once you do that I can try submitting it for you again :)

Pictures will be up tomorrow and with a surprise ;) See you guys tomorrow!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I clicked on it and I wasn't disappointed. I knew it was a prank but I wanted to see what hilarity ensued. Good choice of gif, Haseo.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Announcement!

Good one! lol

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I clicked on it and I wasn't disappointed. I knew it was a prank but I wanted to see what hilarity ensued. Good choice of gif, Haseo.
Glad you enjoyed it my friend :D

That is pretty awesome, though maybe some help on the forums here would be needed now as I spoke all my mind into that description of my game, if anyone's interested in sharing any ideas on how to improve? :p
For sure. Just jump into the Writers Corner thread here and I can do my best to help you and your idea.

Good one! lol
Thanks man!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hope everyone is having a good day! I just wanted to say hi since I have nothing of value to add to the current conversation. Have fun and remember not to shoot guns for fun near a public park while two simultaneous birthdays are going on because YOUR AN INCONSIDERATE ASSBAG!... Anyways have a nice day guys.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I can say something from the MnF Site, because after a totally unexspected comeback The Incestibles has catched up with the Power Girl-Idea and they are now on the same Level with 74/20 and 72/18...wow^^

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Incredibles idea ? cool :)
Hope it has Helen Parr, she has a nice ass :p

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yes with Helen^^
I'll give you the script

Summary:
10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. But peace is not forever and so he breaks out and plans a certain sort of revenge on the family ,especially busty Helen and her two hrown-up kids Violet and Dash.

Long Version:

Game starts with a nice house from the outside, explanation below:
"10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. but Peace is not forever..."

Scene changes to inside the House, where Helen and Violet in everyday clothes are sitting on the breakfast table, drinking coffee and eating toast.
Helen is your normal MnF Milf ,super big bust and hips, Violet has grown into a hot chick with nearly the curves of her milf-mother.
Dash with the newspaper comes in also in everyday clothes, he has grown very tall and muscular.

Dash: "Hi, paper is here, you should read it, there's something very interesting in it and eh mom, I hope you forget the little incident when you.. caught me fapping and so"

Helen: "No fear, Dash-honey, it's not something I really want to thing about"
and added in a thought bubble: "Holy damn, as I could forget that big snake he has hidden in his pants!"

Dash, in a thought bubble as well: "I hope she hasn't figured out, that I was fapping while thinking about her big melons..I just a get a boner thinking about them"

Violet also in a thought bubble: "Oh, how I wish I would have a big cock to think about, I didn't had some action for way to long"

Telephone rings, Helen answers it:

Helen: "Hello?"

???: "Oh, hi Elastibitch, nice to hear your hot voice again"

Helen: "Syndrome?! Why are you calling me?"

Syndrome: "What? Haven't you read the newspaper yet? You superheroes are really getting slower and slower. I broke out, of course, using..."

Helen: "Pah, we will capture you in no time!"

Syndrome: "Blah blah blah. Why don't you ask your husband? Or is he not available at the moment? A ha ha ha ha! I will wait for you in my old hideout, Look in the phone book if you forgot the address!"
Clack, hung up

Helen returns to the breakfast table

Helen: "Kids, forget school! Syndrome has broen out of prison and by the look of it has kidnapped your father"

Dash: "What, Dad was kidnapped? That's why he's not here yet. I thought he simply went out the whole night again with Frozone"
added in thought bubble: "drinking booze and nailing bitches like always"

Violet: "He doesn't lose time ,that's for sure. Let's go and save dad..once again"

Later all three arrive at Syndrome's hideout on an orange floor, now in their superhero suits ,red, skintight, with masks but NO CAPES!

Helen: "So Syndrome, here we are. I hope you know, with whom you are messing with!"

Syndrome a little above them: "Oh yes I do. Even more than I wanted as you all landed on my mind reading floor and...wow you became one dirty family, that's for sure!"

Dash: "S-stop your manipulative games! We won't fall for that"

Syndrome: "Well...to late!"
He fires smoke at them out of something that looks like a modified big watergun

The Incredible three are getting horny and start fumbling each other, Dash grabs Helen, Helen rubs Dash's crotch, Violet plays with herself.

Violet: "W-what is that?"

Syndrome: "Ha ha ha. That is the Geil-Gun, a nice little tool strenghtening the biggest desires of manhood. Stop resisting and give yourself to the things you sluts really want"

Note: In the following scenes all of the characters should still wear their suits, just parts of it slipped aside or torn apart to reveal their most intimidate parts

Scene 1:
Helen giving a titjob to Dash, while he lays on the ground
Example:

Scene 2:
Syndrome fucking Violet in the ass, while holding her like this:

Scene 3: Violet and Helen both on all fours, while being connected with a double dildo, looking like this: while sucking the cocks of Syndrome and Dash on the left and right side

Scene 4:
Helen double penetrated by Dash and Syndrome like this:
while rubbing Violet's pussy and sharing a deep kiss with her

At the end of the scene an exhausted Helen: "So and now release my husband"
Syndrome: "Your husband? Mr. Incredible? A ha ha ha, I don't have him, no idea where he is. "
Violet: "Ah, so he indeed went out with Frozone, ups"
Dash: "Drinking Booze and nailing bitches like always"
Helen: "Shut up, Kids, just..shut up"

End of Game

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yes with Helen^^
I'll give you the script

Summary:
10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. But peace is not forever and so he breaks out and plans a certain sort of revenge on the family ,especially busty Helen and her two hrown-up kids Violet and Dash.

Long Version:

Game starts with a nice house from the outside, explanation below:
"10 years are gone since The Incredibles defeated the evil Syndrome and put him into jail. but Peace is not forever..."

Scene changes to inside the House, where Helen and Violet in everyday clothes are sitting on the breakfast table, drinking coffee and eating toast.
Helen is your normal MnF Milf ,super big bust and hips, Violet has grown into a hot chick with nearly the curves of her milf-mother.
Dash with the newspaper comes in also in everyday clothes, he has grown very tall and muscular.

Dash: "Hi, paper is here, you should read it, there's something very interesting in it and eh mom, I hope you forget the little incident when you.. caught me fapping and so"

Helen: "No fear, Dash-honey, it's not something I really want to thing about"
and added in a thought bubble: "Holy damn, as I could forget that big snake he has hidden in his pants!"

Dash, in a thought bubble as well: "I hope she hasn't figured out, that I was fapping while thinking about her big melons..I just a get a boner thinking about them"

Violet also in a thought bubble: "Oh, how I wish I would have a big cock to think about, I didn't had some action for way to long"

Telephone rings, Helen answers it:

Helen: "Hello?"

???: "Oh, hi Elastibitch, nice to hear your hot voice again"

Helen: "Syndrome?! Why are you calling me?"

Syndrome: "What? Haven't you read the newspaper yet? You superheroes are really getting slower and slower. I broke out, of course, using..."

Helen: "Pah, we will capture you in no time!"

Syndrome: "Blah blah blah. Why don't you ask your husband? Or is he not available at the moment? A ha ha ha ha! I will wait for you in my old hideout, Look in the phone book if you forgot the address!"
Clack, hung up

Helen returns to the breakfast table

Helen: "Kids, forget school! Syndrome has broken out of prison and by the look of it has kidnapped your father"

Dash: "What, Dad was kidnapped? That's why he's not here yet. I thought he simply went out the whole night again with Frozone"
added in thought bubble: "drinking booze and nailing bitches like always"

Violet: "He doesn't lose time ,that's for sure. Let's go and save dad..once again"

Later all three arrive at Syndrome's hideout on an orange floor, now in their superhero suits ,red, skintight, with masks but NO CAPES!

Helen: "So Syndrome, here we are. I hope you know, with whom you are messing with!"

Syndrome a little above them: "Oh yes I do. Even more than I wanted as you all landed on my mind reading floor and...wow you became one dirty family, that's for sure!"

Dash: "S-stop your manipulative games! We won't fall for that"

Syndrome: "Well...to late!"
He fires smoke at them out of something that looks like a modified big watergun

The Incredible three are getting horny and start fumbling each other, Dash grabs Helen, Helen rubs Dash's crotch, Violet plays with herself.

Violet: "W-what is that?"

Syndrome: "Ha ha ha. That is the Geil-Gun, a nice little tool strenghtening the biggest desires of manhood. Stop resisting and give yourself to the things you sluts really want"

Note: In the following scenes all of the characters should still wear their suits, just parts of it slipped aside or torn apart to reveal their most intimidate parts

Scene 1:
Helen giving a titjob to Dash, while he lays on the ground
Example:

Scene 2:
Syndrome fucking Violet in the ass, while holding her like this:

Scene 3: Violet and Helen both on all fours, while being connected with a double dildo, looking like this: while sucking the cocks of Syndrome and Dash on the left and right side

Scene 4:
Helen double penetrated by Dash and Syndrome like this:
while rubbing Violet's pussy and sharing a deep kiss with her

At the end of the scene an exhausted Helen: "So and now release my husband"
Syndrome: "Your husband? Mr. Incredible? A ha ha ha, I don't have him, no idea where he is. "
Violet: "Ah, so he indeed went out with Frozone, ups"
Dash: "Drinking Booze and nailing bitches like always"
Helen: "Shut up, Kids, just..shut up"

End of Game
Not to let you down, but Syndrome died in The Incredibles. He was sucked into the plane engine and we can all presume he died after the explosion.