What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hey everyone sorry to bug you all. However I have a question about baka loader. Every game I have downloaded works great except for inked pleasures. For some reason the page pops up but it never goes past zero and I got it form mega links ( Thanks for that by the way Haseo ). I was wondering did anyone else have this problem. Thanks again

Someone else is going to have to answer this as I do not use Baka Loader anymore.

While I am here, have your daily pics!

To be honest, I dislike Shadbase work...

I completely agree. Don't see what all the hype is about...

I feel like it's been longer than usual before the next game release on the site.

Thanks to BCT for the new... old games

I like Shad's style, but not always the content, but that applies to a lot of artists for me, so eh.

Yeah, it was suppose to go up at least the 2nd or before. Something's up, strange. Did anyone see the new Mobile apps they added? Fap on the Go.

I didnt know Shadbase before. I´ll got check him out and build my own opinion.
Always interesting when you´re learning new artist names.

Regarding the mobile fap mode for MnF:
I dont really see that much use for it.
It´s most likely for the people who are too lazy to start up their pc if they want to fap.

Cant really imagine anyone pulling out their phone in public going like: "Time to fap, my friends!" :D

I didnt know Shadbase before. I´ll got check him out and build my own opinion.
Always interesting when you´re learning new artist names.

Regarding the mobile fap mode for MnF:
I dont really see that much use for it.
It´s most likely for the people who are too lazy to start up their pc if they want to fap.

Cant really imagine anyone pulling out their phone in public going like: "Time to fap, my friends!" :D

Yeah ,especially on a PHONE with that small screen and that lousy quality...I think that'S what you call a quickie...

Hey Haseo and BCT

Thanks for the games its been long.
I just want to ask games released after the cracked ones are not out there yet?
Is there a gallery of resident evil game?

Thanks

Last edited:

Going in on Friday so I don't know if I will get them that day or if I have to special order them. Either way will do!

Announcement!

BCT has decided to Crack 7 New Games!!!!!! Here they are for everyone to enjoy. Please Thank BCT for all of their hard work as they do this for all of you :D

I leave for 2 weeks and this is what I come back to.

I trusted you.

Hey Haseo and BCT

Thanks for the games its been long.
I just want to ask games released after the cracked ones are not out there yet?
Is there a gallery of resident evil game?

Thanks

I am now putting every gallery and crack in the 1st page so head there if you feel you are missing something.

I think Mega screwed up my last upload so let me know if RE and the 2 new cracks are in there.
I leave for 2 weeks and this is what I come back to.

I trusted you.

You should check the page before this my friend. No jokes!

Last edited:

Hey Guys, what do you think about Gyarus? I don't mean the over the top sort with to much..everything, I mean one exactly like the green zelda from Four sluts.
A little tan, a little make up, a little much more tits, open friendly personality, loves to fuck

Scenario would be like: Nerdy guy gets new older stepsister who'S a gyaru, he hates her and calls her a dumb slut

Next day morning, he sits in the bathtub ,she joins with towel on, needs to bath too, he doesn'T want to leave
"Let'S bath together" towel gone first hot anal action in the hot bathtub (or shower)

At the shool,shortly before beginning, nerd gets bullied and his money taken away, sister notices him and wants to cheer him up by giving him a titjob.

P.E he of course sucks and fears to fail the class, catches his sister wearing sports gear being bound and "punished" by the P.E Teacher with a racket
P.E Teacher offers him a deal, if he can slap her butt with racket more than 50 times before she makes him cum with her mouth ,he gets an A

After school, some upperclass boys appear and say "Ey you are our friend and we protect you ,when you can arrange it ,that we can do your sister. And please make her wear this"
"This" is no idea at the moment some hot slutty lingerie/BH
Gangbang at the end with the brother

What do you say? Sadly it looks like I'll be out for a long time, when it stays like this..when, this round is to crazy to predict anything^^
I'M maybe the only person on the planet who would be happy if someone would steal his ideas, because I have way to many and I love them all xD

BCT has released 2 cracks for everyone NO JOKE!! lol

Please give your thanks to BCT as right after this they plan on releasing something else. Looks like you will be getting 3 games this month so please thank them so they can continue to do this for everyone :D

Have a good one you beautiful bastards!

Been looking forward to these ones. Thank you!!!

Hey Guys, what do you think about Gyarus? I don't mean the over the top sort with to much..everything, I mean one exactly like the green zelda from Four sluts.
A little tan, a little make up, a little much more tits, open friendly personality, loves to fuck

Scenario would be like: Nerdy guy gets new older stepsister who'S a gyaru, he hates her and calls her a dumb slut

Next day morning, he sits in the bathtub ,she joins with towel on, needs to bath too, he doesn'T want to leave
"Let'S bath together" towel gone first hot anal action in the hot bathtub (or shower)

At the shool,shortly before beginning, nerd gets bullied and his money taken away, sister notices him and wants to cheer him up by giving him a titjob.

P.E he of course sucks and fears to fail the class, catches his sister wearing sports gear being bound and "punished" by the P.E Teacher with a racket
P.E Teacher offers him a deal, if he can slap her butt with racket more than 50 times before she makes him cum with her mouth ,he gets an A

After school, some upperclass boys appear and say "Ey you are our friend and we protect you ,when you can arrange it ,that we can do your sister. And please make her wear this"

What do you say? Sadly it looks like I'll be out for a long time, when it stays like this..when, this round is to crazy to predict anything^^
I'M maybe the only person on the planet who would be happy if someone would steal his ideas, because I have way to many and I love them all xD

There was an anime I saw years ago and still one of my favorites called Nyan Koi. Anyways the first 2 episodes showed this girl in Gyaru makeup but then she got rid of it for the rest of the series. Maybe you should try 3 scenes of full Gyaru and then 1 of her natural look?

Been looking forward to these ones. Thank you!!!

You are welcome!!

While I am here let me drop off these for you!

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

I don't mind the tanned, "trashy bimbo" sort of girl (not sure I'd call it Gyaru unless the family are explicitly Japanese or at least Asian). Green Zelda was very hot, and I've got a thing for tanned or dark-skinned ladies, so that's cool.

As for the story line itself... not too sure about that. It seems to lack a central plot - which I realize is true for a lot of recent MnF-games, but something I prefer nonetheless. In my opinion, I'd prefer to lead off with the bullying straight off the bat: that allows you to build the game around a story of either revenge, or consolation from the sister. Same for the scene progression: they should progress along the "bases" in my opinon. That means it's probably better to lead off with a tit job and end with anal.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Maybe you should try 3 scenes of full Gyaru and then 1 of her natural look?

That wouldn't work^^ Definitely not. Making a Gyaru ( I stick to that term, it defines tan, blonde/bleached hair, revealing clothes and lots of make-up,origin is not important for me) normal would make a her into a whole new person, everybody would be like
patricckk.jpg

"Whoaaat, who the fuck is that?!"

That's like making 3 scenes with normal Rosalina and the last one with Rosalina who cut her hair short. I would not like that, because I would be already accustomed to normal Rosalina.

Regarding the story, yes it could need improvement, I know already how.
The nerdy brother is sitting on the ground after being bullied, being angry about the situation and that his hated father has remarried bringing in a stepsister who will definitely be some stupid slut going to this school and laughing about him.
Sister comes and introduces herself ,nerd sees his statement confirmed,a stupid big-titted gyaru. She kneels down and takes care of his dick with her tits "Everyone calms down after this"

Brother thinks: "Wow that was amazing ,but I was right ,she's indeed a slut" catches her being punished by the P.E Teacher, gets the unmoral offer, takes it. LAter catches her pleasuring 3 upperclassmen at once, eavesdrops that it'S sex in exchange for his ,her brother's safety, sister "no problem, I love sex"
right after comes the scene where he fucks her missionary and thanks her..or something like that.

New game is out:

Harry Potter and Hermione The Milf

MsPP2kf.png

New game is out:

Harry Potter and Hermione The Milf

MsPP2kf.png

FINALLY! I liked the first one and I'm happy to see the conclusion at long last. And I must say the artwork looks amazing. But how is the game?

FINALLY! I liked the first one and I'm happy to see the conclusion at long last. And I must say the artwork looks amazing. But how is the game?

As this is a matter of opinion I can't really give you a good answer, just some teasers^^

It has:
-a body growing scene
-one of the old "massage me to make me horny" -Minigames
-the most awesome titfuck I have ever seen on MnF
-some Magic Book Monster transformations
-and....SOUND! The moans are back and they are not half bad!

Waiting was worth it.

Back