Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Check the OP, it has a link for the cracked games.
What Squall said. Check the 1st page.

I also have your pictures for today. Once I upload the ones for tomorrow I will let everyone know what the schedule will be like.

Stay groovy!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What Squall said. Check the 1st page.

I also have your pictures for today. Once I upload the ones for tomorrow I will let everyone know what the schedule will be like.

Stay groovy!
Wow i would like to arrive home and have 3 butts waiting for me :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow i would like to arrive home and have 3 butts waiting for me :D
Well I would prefer coming home and having 6 tits and 3 faces waiting for me, if you get what I mean^^

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Those of you curious about what the latest game might look like, try checking out gamesofdesire. They seem to have changed the entire banner to scenes from the game.

They don't move, but they are nice to look at.

It's like an event, lol.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those of you curious about what the latest game might look like, try checking out gamesofdesire. They seem to have changed the entire banner to scenes from the game.

They don't move, but they are nice to look at.

It's like an event, lol.
It was already mentioned here, but either way, it looks great :D

Cupid WorldWide looks great. And the full game of Poison Strip Fighter is there, nice :D

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for the day so enjoy them!!

Can't stay for long but tomorrow I will see how the schedule will look this week. :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*sigh* and Tsunade's Debt 2 is second, although common sense should tell you, it'll not be made:
-to much scenes ( 5 even 9 because the last 4 are planned with 2 different characters you can choose from)
-to complicated (it's planned with that TMNT/Tsunade'S Christmas Mini Game)
-wrong author (Vadim is not rawart, whereever he is)

and although it's named Tsunade's Debt ,she has probably just one scene..which is a goddamn rimjob, yeah licking a man's asshole ,how erotic!

Just shows you how desperate those guys are for Tsuande.
And Ino and Sakura which I could at least understand.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh* and Tsunade's Debt 2 is second, although common sense should tell you, it'll not be made:
-to much scenes ( 5 even 9 because the last 4 are planned with 2 different characters you can choose from)

and although it's named Tsunade's Debt ,she has probably just one scene..which is a goddamn rimjob, yeah licking a man's asshole ,how erotic!

Some people like that fettish. It's not something I care for, but I'm not about to judge...

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I am not okay with it either. Mainly because of Tsunade having one scene and also because he has 5 scenes in there.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here are the first pictures for the winner of the poll, Super Whore Family!

Friday The 14th & Magic Book V Hot For Teachers

BCT has released 2 cracks for everyone NO JOKE!! lol

Have a good one you beautiful bastards!
Thanks again.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

These are your 2nd to last pictures for Super Whore Family. The last set of pictures come out tomorrow and Hinata will be up hopefully on Friday or Saturday.

Enjoy the pictures!

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have some recommendations for flash artists for MNF. Now these guys are very talented in their work and I could see them with MNF.

1. JimixCruz ( ) Though he makes more flash than games, Jimix I feel could make great games for MNF with his art style and even though he doesn't have the best grip on the English language (he's Spanish), I feel he would be great for MNF.

2. Mooq-e ( ) Though he's only made 3 flash games, one of which wasn't a game at all but just a loop, Mooq-e gets on the list because of his infamous Roger Rabbit animation and that he made a great April O' Neal animation.

Now both of these guys are suggestions but I think that they could do wonders for MNF. Now if I were to consider just artists for their works, I would put down Jay-Marvel, Toontinkerer and Kogeikun instantly. I would mention Shiin but they already did 2 games based off his artwork.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind more rimjobs, but it's a bit iffy to have it as a scene in itself.

Also: not another goddamn Tsunade game, ffs. Give it a rest already.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have some recommendations for flash artists for MNF. Now these guys are very talented in their work and I could see them with MNF.

1. JimixCruz ( ) Though he makes more flash than games, Jimix I feel could make great games for MNF with his art style and even though he doesn't have the best grip on the English language (he's Spanish), I feel he would be great for MNF.

2. Mooq-e ( ) Though he's only made 3 flash games, one of which wasn't a game at all but just a loop, Mooq-e gets on the list because of his infamous Roger Rabbit animation and that he made a great April O' Neal animation.

Now both of these guys are suggestions but I think that they could do wonders for MNF. Now if I were to consider just artists for their works, I would put down Jay-Marvel, Toontinkerer and Kogeikun instantly. I would mention Shiin but they already did 2 games based off his artwork.
I will pass this on to the Artists. Thanks :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

what, they don't interest you or you think MNF has enough artists as is?
They were looking for additional artists actually. They made a Hentai Foundry account just for that reason which is why I was going to pass your recommendations to the artists so they have places to look.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind more rimjobs, but it's a bit iffy to have it as a scene in itself.

Also: not another goddamn Tsunade game, ffs. Give it a rest already.
B-b-b-but Tsunade is my #1 wiafu and needs recognition!
Seriously though I'm not mad or surprised that there is another Tsunade game. I just hope there's more to it than Naruto drug-fucking her for the 17th time.