What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hmm... Tempted to return, but I think I'll come back when Rawart releases his next game. I don't want to deal with another "Interim" game.

We've had... 3 or 4 already and that just feels like a straight rip-off.

Goretender

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you BCT and Haseo for the new ones and April fools got me (late):D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for today and I also want to let you all know about a new thread I just opened up that comes with a message from Vadim.

You can find the thread in the MnF page here. Just click on MnF at the top of the page and you will find the thread here.

Enjoy the pictures and please check out the thread :D

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for today and I also want to let you all know about a new thread I just opened up that comes with a message from Vadim.

You can find the thread in the MnF page here. Just click on MnF at the top of the page and you will find the thread here.

Enjoy the pictures and please check out the thread :D

That's really cool! Now all I need is some money... and a smart phone... Late thanks for the games by the way! Magic book is back in action!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I will drop off the pictures while I am here and also let yo guys know that the next poll will be up tomorrow so look for it and vote away for the next possible release.

Take care you bastards! :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah yeah new game is out which means submission round ended and the Incredibles-Idea won at the end^^

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

U know i'm pretty surprise its taken so long to have an incest incredible game given how popular it is,

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will drop off the pictures while I am here and also let yo guys know that the next poll will be up tomorrow so look for it and vote away for the next possible release.

Take care you bastards! :D
The classic dialogue is awesome :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Do you want to help me out before breakfast?"

*wham, instant sex scene*

:cool:

thejjmax

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Do you want to help me out before breakfast?"

*wham, instant sex scene*

:cool:
I like to think MnF knows exactly what they're doing when they do stuff like that :rolleyes:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just imagine what helping with dinner means :D

I said yesterday that I would have a new poll but I will instead just upload the pictures for Fate of Hinata so it does not fall too behind.

With that out of the way here are the pictures for today.

Enjoy!

Edit: I just sent Sin an advanced copy of Nintendo Summer so once he reads it and we fix anything wrong with it I will share it here and you guys can help me fix it up ever more. After all that we can start looking at Bikinis :)

I will keep everyone updated on it!

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Stuff in the submission round (artist this round will be Vadim):

-Tsunades Debt 2. First scene is with a rimjob and it's not Rawart. nuff said
-Haseo brings a clumsy hot pizza delivery girl
-The Monster Girl Parody gets another try
-"The Baby sitter", MnF standard, title says it all, which doesn't mean it's bad considering we soon get a game named "Yoga Milf" that goes nearly the same way
-Red Heat Part 2...as Vadim has dumped that terrible art style that ruined the first one for me it might be even good.
-Duragon brings a parody of eh...GOOGLE!! Ah Okay, again:Duragon brings a parody of Street fighter with a female M. Bison
-Goth town also with a new try

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuff in the submission round (artist this round will be Vadim):

-Tsunades Debt 2. First scene is with a rimjob and it's not Rawart. nuff said
-Haseo brings a clumsy hot pizza delivery girl
-The Monster Girl Parody gets another try
-"The Baby sitter", MnF standard, title says it all, which doesn't mean it's bad considering we soon get a game named "Yoga Milf" that goes nearly the same way
-Red Heat Part 2...as Vadim has dumped that terrible art style that ruined the first one for me it might be even good.
-Duragon brings a parody of eh...GOOGLE!! Ah Okay, again:Duragon brings a parody of Street fighter with a female M. Bison
-Goth town also with a new try
No offense to Haseo, but that reminds me of the Umermaro animation AND Kogeikun's Wendolin. I liked Red Heat but I could understand other peoples POV's. Other than that, the other games sound good.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just imagine what helping with dinner means :D

I said yesterday that I would have a new poll but I will instead just upload the pictures for Fate of Hinata so it does not fall too behind.

With that out of the way here are the pictures for today.

Enjoy!

Edit: I just sent Sin an advanced copy of Nintendo Summer so once he reads it and we fix anything wrong with it I will share it here and you guys can help me fix it up ever more. After all that we can start looking at Bikinis :)

I will keep everyone updated on it!
If she wears glasses as a superhero, does she wear them with normal clothes ? :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No offense to Haseo, but that reminds me of the Umermaro animation AND Kogeikun's Wendolin. I liked Red Heat but I could understand other peoples POV's. Other than that, the other games sound good.
Here is my script if you want to read it.

[-]Chloe's New Job: Pizza Delivery Girl
This idea was motivated by the following Doujin.

Chloe:

MnF Pizza Uniform:

Chloe is a beautiful 22 year old and she strives to work hard no matter what job she takes. Her motivation has always kept her ahead in life but beyond keeping herself motivated she can't do anything else in order to keep her jobs.

Job after job she has never been able to sustain it for long due to being a clutz or not being able to do her job properly. Despite this she still never quits and after going through another job interview she has yet another job for herself at a local Pizza Restaurant, MnF Pizza.

Thinking she nailed another interview she leaves as happy as can be but she never notices that she screws up interviews as well, never being prepared and always dressing up like a total slut. Her secret for interviews is she is extremely beautiful and her clothing fits her giant breasts, skinny waist, and perfect ass. Upon seeing that ass walk away the manager for MnF Pizza can't help but keep her around just to gaze at her some more. He stamps Hired on her paper and her new job begins the next day.

Her first day on the job she is tasked with delivering pizzas to customers. A few hours into this she has dropped pizzas, forgotten to take money from customers, and even crashed the car for deliveries. Fuming mad the Manager gives her one last chance to not only do a successful delivery but she has to get a raving review or else she is fired!

Depressed she is about to get fired she does her best to make sure the next customer is extremely satisfied with his Pizza and her.

Carefully walking to the door she rings the bell and the customer comes out. She hands over the pizza and gets the cash and throws her hands into the air in triumph as she cannot believe she did her job right. Upon opening her eyes she sees she knocked the pizza box and the customer to the ground as he is covered head to toe in pizza.

She apologizes and helps the customer up. She bows down and returns the cash to the customer with tears in her eyes. As he gets up he notices her tits and ass barely being contained in her uniform. He tells her everything is alright but he may need help cleaning up. She urges him that she can help so both head inside his home.

Customer: “Why are you crying?” “It's just pizza”
Chloe: “I am about to get fired!” *She wipes tears with her arm “The manager said I had to get the money for the delivery and you had to rate me a perfect score or else I would lose my job”
Customer: “I won't give you money for the pizza but I can give you a perfect score if you help me clean up like I said before”
Chloe: “Really?!” “I will do my best sir!”

Chloe proceeds to forcefully take off the pizza stained clothes of the customer and throws them into his laundry machine.

He stands there naked as his cock grows harder and harder upon looking at her ass wagging left and right as she puts the clothes in the laundry machine.

Chloe: “I am going to make these clothes as clean as possible you will never even notice there was pizza on there!”
Chloe: “Thanks to you I may be able to keep my job!” “I am going to do my best for you sir!”

Customer: “Maybe you can help me with something else and possibly guarantee a perfect review from me” His cock is as hard as can be as he sneaks up behind her.

Chloe will keep her uniform on the entire time. Her shirt gets pulled up and the only thing that gets taken off is her shorts but the scenes will tell you when that happens.

Scene 1: Blowjob and Deepthroat

Chloe: “Um Sir, I don't think I want to help you clean that cock”
Customer: “Then looks like you are out of a job”
Chloe: “Please no!” “Okay I will do it”

Scene Progression: Slow, Fast, Hard
Chloe proceeds to suck the head, deepthroat halfway, and deepthroat his entire cock.

As she does this a thought bubble will pop in with every speed change telling us how she feels.
Slow: “I can't believe he is making me suck his huge cock”
Fast: “All I have to do is this and I can leave and keep my job”
Hard: “My throat... is so full!” “Are you almost done?”

After the amazing blowjob he cums in her throat and forces her to swallow his load

Customer: “Now swallow my cum” “I can give you a perfect 10 right now if you do!”

Chloe swallows as her mouth opens up showing him and the audience that she swallowed every last drop.

Scene 2: Fingering her Pussy and Ass

The customer picks up Chloe and holds her from behind.

Customer: “You get a 10 for service but quality is still up in the air” “Let me see these tits so I can give you a 10 in quality as well”

Chloe: “Sir please stop” “If you are going to do this please don't rip the Uniform!”

Customer: “Keep the uniform on then let me see these beauties”

He pulls her shirt up as her tits pop out.

Customer: “You may not want to stain these so they have to come right off!”

Chloe: “Wait... What!?”

You can click on her shorts and upon doing so they fall off.

Customer: “Now let's see if this pussy has the same quality as your tits”

Scene Progression:
Finger her Pussy Slow and Fast
Finger her Ass Slow and Fast
While he fingers her Pussy and Ass with one hand, the other is grabbing her breast squeezing and pulling on it.

As you finger Chloe's Pussy a speech bubble comes up

Chloe: “Sir are you sure you are going to give me a good review?”
Customer: “There are a few things I have to rate after this but so far this pussy is a perfect 10!”
Chloe: “Thank you sir”

As you finger Chloe's Ass a speech bubble comes up.

Chloe: “Sir?” “My ass doesn't need a good review”
Customer: “Sure it does!” “It's squeezing my fingers and wanting me to go deeper”
Chloe: “It's not true at all!” “I can't control my body right now!”

Once the bar has been maxed out she squirts all over the floor.
After fingering her pussy and ass the customers cock squeezes in between her thighs.

Customer: “My god everything about you is a perfect 10!”
Chloe: “T-thank you Sir”
Customer: “All that is left is to see how you treat me as a customer”
Chloe: “What?” “What is that between my thighs?”

Scene 3: Doggstyle against wall

Scene progression: Fuck her pussy Slow, Fast, Hard

Chloe: “Sir I don't think my pussy needs another perfect 10”
Customer: “Sorry but I have to rank you honestly and you servicing my cock with you pussy is the only way to do it”
Inner monologue Chloe: “I hope he is telling the truth or I am going to have to explain a lot to the manager”

The customer fucks her pussy until he cums inside her

Chloe: “Are you done sir?”
Customer: “Almost” “Just one more thing I need to rank” “Get on your back”
Chloe: “For what?”

Scene 4: Missionary Anal

(Reference image is Missionary Vaginal but the camera angle is what you should use)
Scene Progression: Fuck her ass Slow, Fast, Hard

Chloe: “Sir please don't shove your cock in my ass”
Customer: “Isn't the customer always right?” “Guess not.” “Oh well guess your job doesn't need you”
Chloe: “Sir. Please. Just... be gentle”

As the speed changes, some speech bubbles come up

Chloe: “Does my ass feel good Sir?”
Customer: “It's perfect just like the rest of you!”
Chloe: “Thank you Sir”
Chloe: “I am surprised your huge cock can fit in my ass”

Once the bar is maxed out the customer pulls his cock out.

Customer: “Beg for it!”
Chloe: “Please Sir, Please cover me in Cum!”

The customer cums all over her face and tits.

The screen goes black as a picture of a scorecard with 10's written all over it but it's covered in cum.

The End.

Written by: Haseo

If she wears glasses as a superhero, does she wear them with normal clothes ? :p
I don't think the original script had the glasses in. Kosmos just added them for no reason lol.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is my script if you want to read it.

[-]Chloe's New Job: Pizza Delivery Girl
This idea was motivated by the following Doujin.

Chloe:

MnF Pizza Uniform:

Chloe is a beautiful 22 year old and she strives to work hard no matter what job she takes. Her motivation has always kept her ahead in life but beyond keeping herself motivated she can't do anything else in order to keep her jobs.

Job after job she has never been able to sustain it for long due to being a clutz or not being able to do her job properly. Despite this she still never quits and after going through another job interview she has yet another job for herself at a local Pizza Restaurant, MnF Pizza.

Thinking she nailed another interview she leaves as happy as can be but she never notices that she screws up interviews as well, never being prepared and always dressing up like a total slut. Her secret for interviews is she is extremely beautiful and her clothing fits her giant breasts, skinny waist, and perfect ass. Upon seeing that ass walk away the manager for MnF Pizza can't help but keep her around just to gaze at her some more. He stamps Hired on her paper and her new job begins the next day.

Her first day on the job she is tasked with delivering pizzas to customers. A few hours into this she has dropped pizzas, forgotten to take money from customers, and even crashed the car for deliveries. Fuming mad the Manager gives her one last chance to not only do a successful delivery but she has to get a raving review or else she is fired!

Depressed she is about to get fired she does her best to make sure the next customer is extremely satisfied with his Pizza and her.

Carefully walking to the door she rings the bell and the customer comes out. She hands over the pizza and gets the cash and throws her hands into the air in triumph as she cannot believe she did her job right. Upon opening her eyes she sees she knocked the pizza box and the customer to the ground as he is covered head to toe in pizza.

She apologizes and helps the customer up. She bows down and returns the cash to the customer with tears in her eyes. As he gets up he notices her tits and ass barely being contained in her uniform. He tells her everything is alright but he may need help cleaning up. She urges him that she can help so both head inside his home.

Customer: “Why are you crying?” “It's just pizza”
Chloe: “I am about to get fired!” *She wipes tears with her arm “The manager said I had to get the money for the delivery and you had to rate me a perfect score or else I would lose my job”
Customer: “I won't give you money for the pizza but I can give you a perfect score if you help me clean up like I said before”
Chloe: “Really?!” “I will do my best sir!”

Chloe proceeds to forcefully take off the pizza stained clothes of the customer and throws them into his laundry machine.

He stands there naked as his cock grows harder and harder upon looking at her ass wagging left and right as she puts the clothes in the laundry machine.

Chloe: “I am going to make these clothes as clean as possible you will never even notice there was pizza on there!”
Chloe: “Thanks to you I may be able to keep my job!” “I am going to do my best for you sir!”

Customer: “Maybe you can help me with something else and possibly guarantee a perfect review from me” His cock is as hard as can be as he sneaks up behind her.

Chloe will keep her uniform on the entire time. Her shirt gets pulled up and the only thing that gets taken off is her shorts but the scenes will tell you when that happens.

Scene 1: Blowjob and Deepthroat

Chloe: “Um Sir, I don't think I want to help you clean that cock”
Customer: “Then looks like you are out of a job”
Chloe: “Please no!” “Okay I will do it”

Scene Progression: Slow, Fast, Hard
Chloe proceeds to suck the head, deepthroat halfway, and deepthroat his entire cock.

As she does this a thought bubble will pop in with every speed change telling us how she feels.
Slow: “I can't believe he is making me suck his huge cock”
Fast: “All I have to do is this and I can leave and keep my job”
Hard: “My throat... is so full!” “Are you almost done?”

After the amazing blowjob he cums in her throat and forces her to swallow his load

Customer: “Now swallow my cum” “I can give you a perfect 10 right now if you do!”

Chloe swallows as her mouth opens up showing him and the audience that she swallowed every last drop.

Scene 2: Fingering her Pussy and Ass

The customer picks up Chloe and holds her from behind.

Customer: “You get a 10 for service but quality is still up in the air” “Let me see these tits so I can give you a 10 in quality as well”

Chloe: “Sir please stop” “If you are going to do this please don't rip the Uniform!”

Customer: “Keep the uniform on then let me see these beauties”

He pulls her shirt up as her tits pop out.

Customer: “You may not want to stain these so they have to come right off!”

Chloe: “Wait... What!?”

You can click on her shorts and upon doing so they fall off.

Customer: “Now let's see if this pussy has the same quality as your tits”

Scene Progression:
Finger her Pussy Slow and Fast
Finger her Ass Slow and Fast
While he fingers her Pussy and Ass with one hand, the other is grabbing her breast squeezing and pulling on it.

As you finger Chloe's Pussy a speech bubble comes up

Chloe: “Sir are you sure you are going to give me a good review?”
Customer: “There are a few things I have to rate after this but so far this pussy is a perfect 10!”
Chloe: “Thank you sir”

As you finger Chloe's Ass a speech bubble comes up.

Chloe: “Sir?” “My ass doesn't need a good review”
Customer: “Sure it does!” “It's squeezing my fingers and wanting me to go deeper”
Chloe: “It's not true at all!” “I can't control my body right now!”

Once the bar has been maxed out she squirts all over the floor.
After fingering her pussy and ass the customers cock squeezes in between her thighs.

Customer: “My god everything about you is a perfect 10!”
Chloe: “T-thank you Sir”
Customer: “All that is left is to see how you treat me as a customer”
Chloe: “What?” “What is that between my thighs?”

Scene 3: Doggstyle against wall

Scene progression: Fuck her pussy Slow, Fast, Hard

Chloe: “Sir I don't think my pussy needs another perfect 10”
Customer: “Sorry but I have to rank you honestly and you servicing my cock with you pussy is the only way to do it”
Inner monologue Chloe: “I hope he is telling the truth or I am going to have to explain a lot to the manager”

The customer fucks her pussy until he cums inside her

Chloe: “Are you done sir?”
Customer: “Almost” “Just one more thing I need to rank” “Get on your back”
Chloe: “For what?”

Scene 4: Missionary Anal

(Reference image is Missionary Vaginal but the camera angle is what you should use)
Scene Progression: Fuck her ass Slow, Fast, Hard

Chloe: “Sir please don't shove your cock in my ass”
Customer: “Isn't the customer always right?” “Guess not.” “Oh well guess your job doesn't need you”
Chloe: “Sir. Please. Just... be gentle”

As the speed changes, some speech bubbles come up

Chloe: “Does my ass feel good Sir?”
Customer: “It's perfect just like the rest of you!”
Chloe: “Thank you Sir”
Chloe: “I am surprised your huge cock can fit in my ass”

Once the bar is maxed out the customer pulls his cock out.

Customer: “Beg for it!”
Chloe: “Please Sir, Please cover me in Cum!”

The customer cums all over her face and tits.

The screen goes black as a picture of a scorecard with 10's written all over it but it's covered in cum.

The End.

Written by: Haseo

I don't think the original script had the glasses in. Kosmos just added them for no reason lol.

That girl looks alot like the blonde girl from Magic Book :p