What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hey people.

I've very nearly finished the script for SWF 4, and there is just one last detail I need to work on.

Now, this game is going to introduce another new character, and I want her to speak with a French accent, and aside from using a few French terms and words, does anyone have any suggestions? Like how when writing a German accent, you replace the Wh's with V's (e.g. so 'What' > 'Vat', 'Why' > 'Vy', etc.).

Hey people.

I've very nearly finished the script for SWF 4, and there is just one last detail I need to work on.

Now, this game is going to introduce another new character, and I want her to speak with a French accent, and aside from using a few French terms and words, does anyone have any suggestions? Like how when writing a German accent, you replace the Wh's with V's (e.g. so 'What' > 'Vat', 'Why' > 'Vy', etc.).
lol SWF3 still didn't win and you already writing the forth part :D
Frenches weirdly pronounce "r" it sounds something like "rh" or "rg" not sure how to write that.

Alright here are your pictures for

Pokemon: Hypno Games

It was falling behind a bit so I wanted to release it so before we all forget about it lol.

Enjoy!

Hey people.

uffz, I don't even know how my own accent is in english^^ but I can try.
What I know is ,that the french language, doesn't have or pronounce the h-loud, so instead of hamburger they say 'amburger and that they have problems with the 'th'-loud which sounds more like a 'z', you could do zat^^

Yeah, basically like this:

"Zis is very 'ard for me. But you like it, no?"

Sprinkle some French words in there. That's not really how people do in real life, but it's such a staple of fiction that people often expect it.

But "z" is for deutch dialect not frances.

But "z" is for deutch dialect not frances.

It seems tobe for both^^ th is an english-exclusive loud, which both germans and french are similarly problematic with

Hey people.

Christ that was fast, I mean I know your competition is Leila's bomb but still.

BTW my last post was a response towards Dylan

Christ that was fast, I mean I know your competition is Leila's bomb but still.
I know. It's just when I saw SWF 3 was well received, I got the feeling it would be winning soon, and I got inspired, so I figured I may as well get it done now. :p
Although I must admit I'm starting to become annoyed with coming in second.

At least you can get 2nd.

I did all I could to help SWF.

Kel don't give up!
Someday SWF3 gonna win ;)
But I have to admit that Leila Bomb is a good idea, so don't get sad because of losing to this one :)

Another day another set of pictures. We should hit the sex scenes soon so you guys should see some Tiddays very soon!

Enjoy!

thanks Haseo for the pics

Wooaa finally my idea might win. Sorry Kelumir, I was still glad to see the super whore familly again but I can't help but enjoy:D

Here is another batch of pictures. Hope you all enjoy the middle fingers MnF was sending towards CCBill lol.

Enjoy!

Has anyone pointed out that Geek Girl Gwen 2 is out?

Here are the promo pics, anyway:

bg.jpg

left_002.jpg

right_002.jpg

Has anyone pointed out that Geek Girl Gwen 2 is out?

Here are the promo pics, anyway:

bg.jpg

left_002.jpg

right_002.jpg
I said it was out 10 minutes after it was released.
And even gave my review.

Leila Bomb won!
Next round for Kosmos just started :)

Kel what you going to submit this time?
And what about Meetie? Is he planning to submit Godmilf sequel?

Back