What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Join the original MnF site, which has a forum.

-Or,
Find Vadim in game, and pm him any questions.

Please be nice to him.

Welcome, glad to meet your acquaintance.

Definitely.

As far as the payment issues,
I have run tons of idea's by them, even offering to use my own bank account. They are working on the problem, banks are just picky bastards.
:rolleyes:

I'm sure that MnF will be glad of your help ;) AHAHHAHAAHAHHAAH :D :D

Anyway, i think that you doesn't understand the meaning of that i want to say: According your opinion and previous experiences, it is possible that if we propose them to add any rewards, they accept? Before again, According to you, can be a good idea? and which rewards could be added? I'd hope some special poses or benefits. If mnf is a "special" rpg, the level up should allow to improve the pg (surely more slowly compared with a premium account). Conversely, the rpg component gets lost. Am i wrong?

P.s. Excuse me if before, perhaps, i was not clear

Last edited:

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

where/when do i find vadim in game?
Depends on luck. Finding either of the three artists - Kosmos, Serega, Vadim will do the job.

Wolfgang Wolfhausen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depends on luck. Finding either of the three artists - Kosmos, Serega, Vadim will do the job.
I met vadim once ingame, it was the most magical experience ever... I would like to ask him about a prepaid card method or why attempting to purchase premium is an "oversea purchase". I'm not sending my information over seas, that's how they get ya, right up the butt.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I managed to get the subscription with a prepaid card released by italian postal system that works as a MasterCard. I feared it wouldn't work.

I like the game, though i think it'd be better for them to add some scende for free users, maghe with a lot of grinding to compensate the money.

Last edited:

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to get the subscription with a prepaid card released by italian postal system that works as a MasterCard. I feared it wouldn't work.

I like the game, though i think it'd be better for them to add some scende for free users, maghe with a lot of grinding to compensate the money.

Anyway, If you meet LukasWolfe say hi to me :p.
Have you used the PostaPay? Have you had any problems?

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Currently level 4 is the limit, it was raised so that people could afford to get all of the positions.
I saw pg of level 5

I saw pg of level 5
Sometimes i think to Vadim like a mix between a saviour , ready to lead us through the amazing world of mnfclub, and a destroyer "stormcrow" (when i remember when in august he said that the game would be offline for a month). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

P.s. an ancient wise man

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfgang Wolfhausen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, If you meet LukasWolfe say hi to me :p.
So prepaid works? I'm gonna try it

enjoythecake

Reputation score

Well I'm waiting for a motel room to open up so time to stop lurking and start posting:

Hello all!
Been playing since the beta, and overall pretty pleased with the experience. I have a put a lot of thought into few ideas for the game that I don't believe would mean too much work for the mnf crew, but I'll save that for another time.

So right now, I am planning to buy premium (logged in this morning to do specifically that). But now I need to hold off, because why buy premium when I can't get a motel room? There are about 30 people in the wild west lobby right now waiting for rooms to open.
I'm happy the game is so popular, but lack of space in the servers to do the core gameplay is a serious weakness right now. I know they are adding the new hotel, but they will need a lot of floors because I only count 10 rooms on the current open floor in that building.
I'm afraid that if this doesn't get fixed a lot of people trying to learn the game won't even have a chance to play it and may abandon it.

Some basic ideas for fixing:
-Prioritize opening hotel with lots of floors (bonus points for adding a skylounge social area)
-Let members check-out from their rooms when they know they are done with them
-Take-a-number: you can sign up for the next available room
-No player can get rooms in more than 3 servers at a time. I'd like to avoid this one unless the first two ideas aren't happening fast. I mention this because even in the sparsely populated servers rooms are all filled, leading me to believe that people buy rooms in all servers when they log in.

For Premium
-Make a premium-only hotel where I'm only competing (that is how it feels now) for rooms with only premium members. Note that it is only premium-exclusive to get the room, non-paying members can still be invited to rooms there.
-Permanent residence: if you have premium, no more having to buy hotel/motel rooms.

Thoughts?

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm waiting for a motel room to open up so time to stop lurking and start posting:

Hello all!
Been playing since the beta, and overall pretty pleased with the experience. I have a put a lot of thought into few ideas for the game that I don't believe would mean too much work for the mnf crew, but I'll save that for another time.

So right now, I am planning to buy premium (logged in this morning to do specifically that). But now I need to hold off, because why buy premium when I can't get a motel room? There are about 30 people in the wild west lobby right now waiting for rooms to open.
I'm happy the game is so popular, but lack of space in the servers to do the core gameplay is a serious weakness right now. I know they are adding the new hotel, but they will need a lot of floors because I only count 10 rooms on the current open floor in that building.
I'm afraid that if this doesn't get fixed a lot of people trying to learn the game won't even have a chance to play it and may abandon it.

-Prioritize opening hotel with lots of floors (bonus points for adding a skylounge social area)
-No player can get rooms in more than 3 servers at a time. I'd like to avoid this one unless the first two ideas aren't happening fast. I mention this because even in the sparsely populated servers rooms are all filled, leading me to believe that people buy rooms in all servers when they log in.

For Premium
-Make a premium-only hotel where I'm only competing (that is how it feels now) for rooms with only premium members. Note that it is only premium-exclusive to get the room, non-paying members can still be invited to rooms there.
-Permanent residence: if you have premium, no more having to buy hotel/motel rooms.

Thoughts?

Hay my friend,
your basic ideas are great ... okay it´s my opinion ... but i was searching a room for more than 1 hour today and t think that´s to much ... its a free to play game, but to much !! :(

The problem is that a lot of people (yes they can do what they want and i don´t want direct about them), buy a room on every server for 3 hours and some others can´t get one ...
You give some opinions what MnF can do against this ... maybe they do, maybe not ... i hope they will :D

Oh and that the premium players get more rooms or special rooms, is not necessary when more rooms are available for all.
When that is not possible, yes i support your meaning that they need a special hotel or special rooms, or something like that .... when you pay for the game, you should get a fuck whenever you want ;)

I´m succsessful, that someone says what i think and i´m sorry for you all when you try to understand what i mean with my bad english :D

Respectfully,
André known as -SexMachine-

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So prepaid works? I'm gonna try it
I hope It works :).
I agree on the motel problem. The game needs a lot more rooms.
Does anyone know If There's a bug when naming avatars?. It Rejects everything I try. I even tried typed randomly a name (like augeirnrjrls) but It says it's taken everytime, and when it works once, then the game says the servers aren't workig when finishing it :(.

Last edited:

Wolfgang Wolfhausen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That moment when you find a roleplayer that works well off ur own roleplay in mnfclub and she compliments you on being a good roleplayer...

ZeroBBQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope It works :).
I agree on the motel problem. The game needs a lot more rooms.
Does anyone know If There's a bug when naming avatars?. It Rejects everything I try. I even tried typed randomly a name (like augeirnrjrls) but It says it's taken everytime, and when it works once, then the game says the servers aren't workig when finishing it :(.
If it rejects every name that you try then it should be because it hasn't been more than 24 hours since you made your last avatar. If that isn't the case then I have no idea.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If it rejects every name that you try then it should be because it hasn't been more than 24 hours since you made your last avatar. If that isn't the case then I have no idea.

Yeah, If was that, Thanks :). The strange thing a that before it didn't let me create characters at All before 24 Hours passed, now it block the creationnwith the name XD.

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

For Premium

Thoughts?

Ok, i agree with your concerns. Anyway, it's not a issue with an easy solution. Surely, how you wrote, a good idea can be add rooms in the hotel, although i suspect that the hotel will be for only premium users. A few days ago, i note that there was a bug that now there is not: you could take a room on a server and inviting people on the other servers in this room. First, i thought that it could be a solution but in this way mnf risk to have servers without people. Indeed, it would be better have a only server with many room, a sweet dream! :D :D :D

P.s. Excuse me everyone for yesterday double post, I was already warned

Last edited:

baja23

Reputation score

can pay via paypal become a premium member?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, i agree with your concerns. Anyway, it's not a issue with an easy solution. Surely, how you wrote, a good idea can be add rooms in the hotel, although i suspect that the hotel will be for only premium users. A few days ago, i note that there was a bug that now there is not: you could take a room on a server and inviting people on the other servers in this room. First, i thought that it could be a solution but in this way mnf risk to have servers without people. Indeed, it would be better have a only server with many room, a sweet dream! :D :D :D

P.s. Excuse me everyone for yesterday double post, I was already warned
Don't worry about Double posts. I check every thread every day and I can actually merge your posts if needed. I actually merged your posts a few hours ago so you are good :)

ZeroBBQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if there is a possibility of foul play on the rodeo mini-game? The guy with the top score has only appeared twice on the daily top 100. Once at the top and the other time with a pretty crappy score. There is always the possibility that he suddenly went from pretty shit to really good at the game but I don't think that it's likely.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone know if there is a possibility of foul play on the rodeo mini-game? The guy with the top score has only appeared twice on the daily top 100. Once at the top and the other time with a pretty crappy score. There is always the possibility that he suddenly went from pretty shit to really good at the game but I don't think that it's likely.
Touch pad. I have a laptop that has a touch screen and when ever I used the trackpad I tended to get low scores. When I used the touch screen though I was able to last for quite awhile.

If I had to guess the top leader might be using a touch pad or a mouse with moded drag features.