MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Here're some updates for those who don't follow the discord channel:

and

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
MNF Club had a somewhat decent update yesterday. Now female strippers can fuck male strip club viewers on stage with a new sex pose. Altough it is a simple pose, it is a nice public sex scene. It's not really enough to hold my interest long-term, but I had some fun with it. I hope they add a lot more scenes like this, but I'm not holding my breath.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They added probably the most demanded feature at a high cost. Futa is now an option. There is 1 pose for each sex, including futa on futa, making 3 new poses total. A small potion lasts 24 hours and costs $10000 in game. A big potion is permanent and can be toggled on and off for $15 USD. Some outfits like the bikini allow the cock to hang out (awkwardly) and some let it add a bulge like the business suit. Pretty good update. Atleast enough to temporarily renew interest.

The Wyrm Emperor

Reputation score
my only issue is that the "futa" potion isn't futa at all. it's shemale.

(why i say this is because a pussy is required for a chick with a dick to be a futanari.)

I was so fucking disappointed when i learned that they just swapped the bits, taking the laziest route they could have instead of making a real futanari

Ryoshina

Reputation score
Dunno if anyone still checks this thread, but does anyone have a vid of the Officer Juggs pose? Heard it wasn't ggreat but would be cool to have.