Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Garbage is the key-word. Just check this random convo you could receive logging in game.Reported some of those premium players and nothing happened, apart warning them as confirmed by the automatic notification system.
Oh boy! Sounds like a quality deal! Sign me right up!

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi All,

Be careful to the malicious behaviour of some ingame groups.
My impression is that since they have moderators in their ranks, they think they can do anything. If they don't like a player, they report or (in some cases) they directly bans him/her through their moderators.
Some malicious players ask to eliminate other players (as special favors).
Moreover, many of their members have a lot of money: they justify this money with bg selling or auctions but many of their members do not these activities.
I'm still not 100% sure (i could be wrong), but in each case my advice is to avoid any contact with these groups.
(The "pharaoh group" seems to be one of these group, can anyone confirm?)

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hi All,

My impression is that since they have moderators in their ranks, they think they can do anything. If they don't like a player, they report or (in some cases) they directly bans him/her through their moderators.
Moreover, many of their members have a lot of money: they justify this money with bg selling or auctions but many of their members do not these activities.
I'm still not 100% sure (i could be wrong), but in each case my advice is to avoid any contact with these groups.
No idea about recent activities as I left the game 1 month before the end of my membership, but I got how they pick up mods in game, that is to control those groups from the inside, or perhaps thinking to control that in that way. In my opinion the game took a suicidal choice just by adding the trading and the exchange of $=virtual in-game, as well asking tons of money for new poses and apartments.
In the end there'll be only Arab and Indian guys (last time I logged in 70 % of them chatted in those languages) playing with their male/female alts. Rip Mnf.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hi All,

No idea about recent activities as I left the game 1 month before the end of my membership, but I got how they pick up mods in game, that is to control those groups from the inside, or perhaps thinking to control that in that way. In my opinion the game took a suicidal choice just by adding the trading and the exchange of $=virtual in-game, as well asking tons of money for new poses and apartments.
In the end there'll be only Arab and Indian guys (last time I logged in 70 % of them chatted in those languages) playing with their male/female alts. Rip Mnf.

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion some mods exhibit an unfair behavior.
In particular, many friends have spoken negatively about pharaoh, so i wanted have some other opinions.

mnfcx

Reputation score
I agree fully with Bob_81 but MNFCLUB became p2p game long ago since non-premium players don't have access to much positions and getting those requires alot grinding (for example 90 xp per session and required is 3k xp means it'll take ages and ingame money to get to 3k xp) and especially after they stopped giving 1k bucks to new players (my guess is at the same time as bank came).

seatou

Reputation score
There are way easier ways to grind exp (i.e. 5 minute sessions of pile-driver/ splits gains 300 plus), but here we are again almost at the 2 month mark with no updates. Personally I enjoy this game and a lot of the people that play it and I don't mind the $25 every three months, but this progression to being a money grab that takes this amount of time to get anything new is ridiculous.

mnfcx

Reputation score
There are way easier ways to grind exp (i.e. 5 minute sessions of pile-driver/ splits gains 300 plus), but here we are again almost at the 2 month mark with no updates. Personally I enjoy this game and a lot of the people that play it and I don't mind the $25 every three months, but this progression to being a money grab that takes this amount of time to get anything new is ridiculous.
what's pile-driver/splits?

mnfcx

Reputation score
well getting poses reqs in-game money and willing partners and 1st reqs too much grinding and 2nd isn't much easier.

there's update but its basically meant foe prem-users since price of toy is 10k and pose for it is for prems only.

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dears,

Warning for a mod called "Kumori".

It seems that he works for an (ingame) unsavory character.

You keep an eye out.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Dears,

Warning for a mod called "Kumori".

It seems that he works for an (ingame) unsavory character.

You keep an eye out.
I had the occasion to meet this guy during my first months in game and he's apparently a nice one who's just a dick in the end.
A mod who did a bad move was instead Brandon, which instead he's just naive, surely not double-face and was kicked due to a warning made by "Lady" Alexa (a guy for sure).

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I had the occasion to meet this guy during my first months in game and he's apparently a nice one who's just a dick in the end.
A mod who did a bad move was instead Brandon, which instead he's just naive, surely not double-face and was kicked due to a warning made by "Lady" Alexa (a guy for sure).
Bob, unfortunately, i heard about banned players because Kumori"dear friend" said him to ban them.

However, thanks for your advice, if you says that Brandon is a malicious mod i'll be careful.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Bob, unfortunately, i heard about banned players because Kumori"dear friend" said him to ban them.

However, thanks for your advice, if you says that Brandon is a malicious mod i'll be careful.
Think that now mods have created a thread on the forum listing down all the auctions events which are taking place in game. I mean that's like fomenting money trading and focusing the gameplay on that and on exp, which guess what now require money as people ask for that even for xp runs.
The game is gradually turning, or has already turned into a money grab. Nothing has remained of the good game I started to play back in 2015.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't help iut but I still have hope for this game, even after being disappointed again and again. I just checked in today and noticed there have been THREE updates this week. Three updates in a single week must be some kind of record. Not only that, but two of them are new poses. (Premium-only, sadly). Oone-on-one girl-girl strap-on action is finally a thing.

seatou

Reputation score
I agree completely, milkshake was super unimpressive and I believe that the other two updates should have been implemented since day one (ability to go nude) and when the ffm pose, that femme fatale is part of, the option to only be ff should have been there as well, all in all it shows that they are paying attention to people still, so here's to a year and a half of my time not going to waste.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Since when is going nude an update? In a hentai game that seems like a must Day 1, not 3 years later

seatou

Reputation score
Since mnfclub members had to start begging for anything new in this game haha

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Since mnfclub members had to start begging for anything new in this game haha
The Banana Milkshake pose doesn't seem bad. Regarding the Femme Fatal one is just an edited version of the FFM they released previously, even if I feel that they could edit it further turning that strapon into a dick for letting futa/guys pretending to be girls/etc.. to have easier fun. It'd be just a matter of editing the skin and adding a cumshot animation.
Later male avatars will vanish totally from the game lol

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The Banana Milkshake pose doesn't seem bad. Regarding the Femme Fatal one is just an edited version of the FFM they released previously, even if I feel that they could edit it further turning that strapon into a dick for letting futa/guys pretending to be girls/etc.. to have easier fun. It'd be just a matter of editing the skin and adding a cumshot animation.
Later male avatars will vanish totally from the game lol
99% of females in the game were guys anyways so I am sure that's where they will all migrate too lol