What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Well I guess nothing will be released today as it's almost 4pm server time and nothing seems added, or am I wrong ?

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I guess nothing will be released today as it's almost 4pm server time and nothing seems added, or am I wrong ?
Im not sure Bob_81, i know the Hotel does not work but... I found the "elevator" of the Hotel works but only can use it for go to floor 2 or "G". But nothing more. I dont know if the elevator are like that before.

But i hear Vadim as say to introduce a new mode for premium users, to watch people doing sex, so premium now can get inside doors you have rent for free and watch how you do sex with other players... Even can show the chat, i dont know if can chat too.

I dont know the other´s but... :mad: I HATE this new "mode". If it real i mean, only words i hear for some players... But i goin to hold on a hot nail.

Please if someone knows more tell to the forum.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If people can just walk in on you and your partner without being invited, that's lame.

Sometimes people don't want people in their business.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure Bob_81, i know the Hotel does not work but... I found the "elevator" of the Hotel works but only can use it for go to floor 2 or "G". But nothing more. I dont know if the elevator are like that before.

But i hear Vadim as say to introduce a new mode for premium users, to watch people doing sex, so premium now can get inside doors you have rent for free and watch how you do sex with other players... Even can show the chat, i dont know if can chat too.

I dont know the other´s but... :mad: I HATE this new "mode". If it real i mean, only words i hear for some players... But i goin to hold on a hot nail.

Please if someone knows more tell to the forum.
Well you can use stairs too for the 2nd floor of plaza, but I don't get why making the elevator works if there're not new rooms..

It seems interesting, even if truth to be told I'd hate to be "spied" while having sex, especially while chatting with another person in a private moment. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the idea and there're a lot of persons who wanted that, but it's just not my cup of tea. Of course it's a problem only if you join a party, otherwise nothing different.

Maybe will turn off some people to join parties with premium members ? Idk :confused:
Maybe is that possible to turn it off if you're a premium too ?

If people can just walk in on you and your partner without being invited, that's lame.

Sometimes people don't want people in their business.
Same opinion.

Last edited:

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The elevator's worked for a while now, before the Fedora even, it's one of the things I consistently check just to see if more floors are available to wander down than just the ground floor and second floor.

As for hotel not coming today.. Kosmos did say "maybe" yesterday, implying complications could get in the way so I just took it as "soon" rather than "tomorrow" directly at that point.

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hope it can be "lock"... Its good idea to ad a "lock for these situations. Imagine you start with the locked spectage mode, so you create a party for fun and can unlock the spectage mode for all people can enter and make jokes in chat etc... Or make a "rol" in the scene. This is a really good idea but... I dont hear nothing if can lock or not... And are really invasive action if are true this mode.

I still waiting for more info, but i dont have lucky for search this things...

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cause work, i was out a few of days... i read that there were some updates.
Can anyone summarize them? i'm curious to test them, thanks :)

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cause work, i was out a few of days... i read that there were some updates.
Can anyone summarize them? i'm curious to test them, thanks :)
These are the updates... Nothing... Mabey if you are much time, you lost the fedora hat, can obtain same place, and the elevator of the Hotel now works...

Someone say today the Hotel its gona up, and can rent a room for 1.000$.

I hear in some update adds a "spectage mode" where the premiums can invade all rooms without limits to show players doing sex, and the chat....... :mad: But i am not sure of this. And i am not sure too but... I think tomorrow its the Hotel... But all know: "tomorrow never dies".

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These are the updates... Nothing... Mabey if you are much time, you lost the fedora hat, can obtain same place, and the elevator of the Hotel now works...

Someone say today the Hotel its gona up, and can rent a room for 1.000$.

I hear in some update adds a "spectage mode" where the premiums can invade all rooms without limits to show players doing sex, and the chat....... :mad: But i am not sure of this. And i am not sure too but... I think tomorrow its the Hotel... But all know: "tomorrow never dies".
Thanks! ;)

So... it seems that I didn't miss a lot XD

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and the elevator of the Hotel now works...
Like I said in an older post on this page, the elevator's been working for quite a while. I think it's been working since I first joined here. Don't quote me on that but I do know for a fact it's been working since well before now. I check it regularly whenever I'm update checking.

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like I said in an older post, the elevator's been working for quite a while. I think it's been working since I first joined here.
Sorry i was confused your post :( .

Edit: HOT NEWS!!!, Hotel now works!!, cost less of 1.000 dollars i think its 200 for each hour.

Here is a image:

Seems its only more rooms... I dont see more poses or "double-beds", you can now get rooms if the Motel are full... Nothing more...

Last edited:

Proncain

Reputation score

VIP rooms have double beds. 600 an hour. 7th and 8th floor only.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry i was confused your post :( .

Edit: HOT NEWS!!!, Hotel now works!!, cost less of 1.000 dollars i think its 200 for each hour.

Here is a image:

Seems its only more rooms... I dont see more poses or "double-beds", you can now get rooms if the Motel are full... Nothing more...
Yes 200 $ for the small room and 600 $ for luxury one.
Actually they're pretty nice, especially the second one, and yes there's only 1 more bed without extra poses or whatelse people wanted (like girlXgirl, threesome, etc..). However I think they'll add those in the near future, because lots of free players now want to know about the extra poses for them, or on the other hand they're asking if premium is worth of the price. Same some premium members are waiting for something more, especially if not into roleplaying.

In the end I'm satisfied by this new release. It's a new zone and it'll surely change other ones now. For instance wild west was completely empty before I logged off.

And I haven't tested it yet, but it seems there's not the peeking mode (thanks !).

(Ps): Vadim so mean to ask me 1000$ for his cool hat :mad:

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the record, i think they'll add new scenes soon. I noticed fro yesterday an increase of exp gain. Yesterday i got 388 exp with one girl, 148 with a friend while the last time with her i got less then 100, and again 324 today. My guess is that it might be related to non-premium getting premium scenes for a lot more exp, but who knows.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes 200 $ for the small room and 600 $ for luxury one.
Actually they're pretty nice, especially the second one, and yes there's only 1 more bed without extra poses or whatelse people wanted (like girlXgirl, threesome, etc..). However I think they'll add those in the near future, because lots of free players now want to know about the extra poses for them, or on the other hand they're asking if premium is worth of the price. Same some premium members are waiting for something more, especially if not into roleplaying.

In the end I'm satisfied by this new release. It's a new zone and it'll surely change other ones now. For instance wild west was completely empty before I logged off.

And I haven't tested it yet, but it seems there's not the peeking mode (thanks !).

(Ps): Vadim so mean to ask me 1000$ for his cool hat :mad:
I really like your above post, you were/are very positive, and hopeful.

-And that's the way thing's ought to be.

Well done.
;)

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well done.
;)
Well Sin just used the luxury room for personal and long "business" and I'm very pleased to move while roleplaying (even outside of the bed ofc) =D

Can't deny that I'd mostly prefer an outdoor patch instead of a peeking option in-bed, I mean to use some positions even outside the motel/plaza, that is to share the experience only if I want.

Last edited:

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its so hard to found girls for sex now the Hotel is on... The Premium users are asking all time to people go to VIP rooms to party, i go to one to know the room, but only have 2 beds (not double-bed) and have over 30 or 40 players here. So they are just doing NOTHING. 4 players doing sex a lot of time, and others nothing... And the server seems so empty even its say its full...

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well done.
;)
I agree with Sin :)

P.s. Unfortunately, the motel is full again, in particolar the players are inclined to populata a single server ...

P.p.s. i'm eager to test the new rooms :D

P.p.p.s. they "must" add threesome absolutely XD

P.p.p.p.s. Can a premium member invite a free player in vip room?

Paige

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if the new receptionist has a petnis scene yet. If not we'll probably see one in the future.

The room deficit continues given I swung by both the hotel and the motel, but that's not gonna be as easy a problem to fix but the new rooms will definitely make it less of an issue. The hotel had a VIP room opened when I checked and another room opened.

That said, seems at least in the hotel the way the room rental screen works is slightly upgraded. I was just looking at it and one of the rooms that wasn't open before visibly opened up to me. So rather than click spamming you can just wait on that screen for a room to open. I'm not sure if the same applies to the wild west motel just yet but it's worth experimentation.

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

P.p.p.p.s. Can a premium member invite a free player in vip room?
Yeah, as i say, i get on a VIP room because one premium say to go to his room for party... It was bored show all the room with a lot of players without doing nothing... Only two beds...

You may can find a player asking for party, i saw over a half hour an player called hawke or something for party in his premium room.

Oh and seems as added a little modification in the clothes of the ninja, or something, i saw some girls with a stranged modification on her boobs zone.