What's new

Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games: MMO Discussion

Hi, i come here from a time break, and after talk losing time with players i go to a room and just doing nothing (hearing music), i found a "Boot Guests" button on the up right corner of the screen... That thing are there in past?, i swear dont it... Someone as care of that button?. I remember some times a player just get on me room and goes AFK, i was searching for option to drop out of me room... But dont found it. But now there its it... :eek:

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just login, vally is usually online or vadim some days. Ask them some questions. But it kinda doesn't seem right linking a forums that isn't theirs to begin with. Also wasted effort because they're already developing a forums.

They might as well delete their website put mnf club on ULMF and watch most of the credit fall on ULMF instead of serega and vadim. This whole idea in general is just so bad. What about certain forum commands, ability to move stuff, changing layout of the website to make it more friendly towards that game. quick links to forums pages or frequently asked questions. Heck just having a forum is a form of advertisement. You can create a secondary community with their own forum and ULMF can be a sub forum o_o...
You don't need to educate me on the fact that I can contact Vally. We know each other.

I wasn't saying that MnF should make our subforum their official forum. I was saying they could link our forum in order to prevent mass shit coming their mail. You didn't get my post at all, did you?
edit: Doesn't seem bad for me that they would link ULMF even if it's not their. Like I said, it's not like someone would riot cause of that. Nobody gives a shit, really.

And yeah, they are indeed ''developing'' a forum, which was said to be ready days ago. So I give them a month before it's up.

Stoya86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after making 2 different sex characters there are some things that come to mind:

- if you make a female character, you basically get bombarded of invites from every single toon having a ding dong. It's the ultimate aim of the game, but it can be quite annoying after a while. At least when I approach people I try to be creative...

- if you make a male caracter, you have harder times getting money from the brothel (it should be expected, duh), so I was thinking about some way for males to make money in a similar way. Just as another way to make "offline money" different from existing mini-games. And no, I'm not thinking about the possibility to produce crystal meth. Even though...

- the more I play this game and the more I feel same-sex options and transgender characters would make an awesome addition to the game. It's a suggestion for the near future, and I know the game is just out of beta. I just felt like I wanted to share my point of view on this.

Also, on a side note, I think the game would be amazing if you had some ways to make different things with people, even non-sex related, in addition to the "room bang bang".
It's named "meet and fuck" anyway, isn't it? It would be great to put some emphasis on the "meet" aspect :D

Last edited:

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- the more I play this game and the more I feel same-sex options and transgender characters would make an awesome addition to the game. It's a suggestion for the near future, and I know the game is just out of beta. I just felt like I wanted to share my point of view on this.
well, the same sex scenes are the next thing to happen according to the info.

BTW do you guys know if there is any position where the girl gets a facial?

fish99

Reputation score

BTW do you guys know if there is any position where the girl gets a facial?
Her face gets hit at the end of the titfuck position, but shares it with her tits, obviously.
If you see SluttySuzzie on, msg me and I'll show you ;)
Was a bit disappointed that oral didn't end with this.

amoredcore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't need to educate me on the fact that I can contact Vally. We know each other.

I wasn't saying that MnF should make our subforum their official forum. I was saying they could link our forum in order to prevent mass shit coming their mail. You didn't get my post at all, did you?
edit: Doesn't seem bad for me that they would link ULMF even if it's not their. Like I said, it's not like someone would riot cause of that. Nobody gives a shit, really.

And yeah, they are indeed ''developing'' a forum, which was said to be ready days ago. So I give them a month before it's up.
Well... if they're urging players to use the contact form i don't think they're being bombarded at all x)?

Likewise can be said about my post it's like you didn't read it. It doesn't make sense business wise to use a forum that doesn't have their logo or colours on it that also happens to talk about a vast array of other games that could take away potential customers. It's also ergonomically more efficient having their own forums so they can create some sort of integration within the game as well as having full creative control over the forum. Something they're limited with on a forum that isn't theirs to begin with.

Your blowing this way out of proportion, there's no reason to riot there's no reason to get mad. It's just stupid from a business perspective and a ergonomic standpoint going the way your proposing.

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game went under a quick maintenance and now *poof* two new hats are available

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game went under a quick maintenance and now *poof* two new hats are available
WOOOW!, im gona go premium for these two hats! (sarcasm...)

Well, actually are 1 free (HOLY FREE, COST 800$!!), and the other its premium. I dont care, i like me fedora. But anyway all new content its welcome.

Stoya86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, actually are 1 free (HOLY FREE, COST 800$!!), and the other its premium. I dont care, i like me fedora. But anyway all new content its welcome.
I'm fine with that. If any "Premium content" was available for even 10 times the amount of cash it costs a premium member I'd grind my way to get it :D
Honestly it's nice to see at least some more content for F2P users. Give us some love <3

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just saw this in the gallery
Fake (Photoshop?).
Vadim explained that it's hard to put clothes option as sex customization.
Consider that pic just a friendly teaser.

Anyway today Vadim was online for very few minutes. He's thinking about the official forum, so perhaps we'll receive some news in the near future. I'm tired of reading over-spammed and same questions in chat..

Last edited:

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello... I enter today to gain some money on mini-games, im preparing to enter on VIP, but i want to expend all time free i have to gain money, so i dont lose time in VIP mode ^_^...

Well in the main page( ), before the page where login ( ) i saw the image of the ground as change, its the image of the museum and i have see some words on the webpage, but seems the words are buged or something because its behind the title of the game, i can "copy" the entire phrase and can paste and post to know what its say:
FClub is a massively multiplayer sex game designed solely for adults. Meet, chat and have virtual sex with numbers of horny people from all around the globe. With MNFClub you don't need to download or install any additional software. Our MMO works right inside your web browser and it's FREE.
Please...... Excuseme if that its already on the past... Me memory its not perfect... :(

Edit: Can someone, please, tellme the prices of premium stuff?, i know has 3 hats and 3 clothes?, the premium poses as already the EXP prices, and the petnises too (3000$). Want to know the VIP room per hour, and others things if i forget it. Please, if someone can say to me, i will appreciate it.

Last edited:

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello... I enter today to gain some money on mini-games, im preparing to enter on VIP, but i want to expend all time free i have to gain money, so i dont lose time in VIP mode ^_^...

Please...... Excuseme if that its already on the past... Me memory its not perfect... :(

Edit: Can someone, please, tellme the prices of premium stuff?, i know has 3 hats and 3 clothes?, the premium poses as already the EXP prices, and the petnises too (3000$). Want to know the VIP room per hour, and others things if i forget it. Please, if someone can say to me, i will appreciate it.
no thats new. maybe some coding error. tuxedo is 800, dark lord outfit 1000, monk clothes 400, straw hat 400, top hat 600, pimp hat 1200

vip room is 600 per hour

P.S. Yep, i went premium. Deal with it. :p

Last edited:

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no thats new. maybe some coding error. tuxedo is 800, dark lord outfit 1000, monk clothes 400, straw hat 400, top hat 600, pimp hat 1200

vip room is 600 per hour

P.S. Yep, i went premium. Deal with it. :p
Ok i use the calculator :eek: ... and its a totally of 4.400$ all clothes, i dont count room because i may get more hours or not... When i rent a room i hold it for ALL THE DAY. Actually i have 7.256 dollars, so i can get premium if i want. But anyway im gona farm a little more.

Oh and, i still not premium because i am waiting for the "humble bundle", in one hour appears the new, i want to wait if comes something cool, but until next week do not comes the other stuff, if you pay more than the average, if someone as saw this humble bundle before, they know what i mean.

Thanks Batman for share these things, should place how cost, like the petnis.

By the way, i enter again, and seems the text are now fixed.

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok i use the calculator :eek: ... and its a totally of 4.400$ all clothes, i dont count room because i may get more hours or not... When i rent a room i hold it for ALL THE DAY. Actually i have 7.256 dollars, so i can get premium if i want. But anyway im gona farm a little more.

Oh and, i still not premium because i am waiting for the "humble bundle", in one hour appears the new, i want to wait if comes something cool, but until next week do not comes the other stuff, if you pay more than the average, if someone as saw this humble bundle before, they know what i mean.

Thanks Batman for share these things, should place how cost, like the petnis.

By the way, i enter again, and seems the text are now fixed.
Well theres no point in renting a vip room unless you host a party. or try to impress someone :D

And you dont have to buy all the clothes. the cost goes up if you want to buy the same piece of clothing in different colors.

Manx814

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i know it, and VIP room have other use... rent a room FAST.

I know what colors i want, and i just pass of "pink" and "green" colors of all players try to use for partys or "san patrick day".

I want buy all of these because i want feel "full" with all items, that its happens to me with all videogames...

I get a bad feeling with the humble bundle after post here and i was think "mabey it comes a no bundle"... So me nightmare as come true... Now i can get the VIP when i want... But right now i dont... i dont feel i need it... :(

Finally, a good amount to start me VIP mode ^_^: [/URL]

Last edited:

skorilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i know it, and VIP room have other use... rent a room FAST.

I know what colors i want, and i just pass of "pink" and "green" colors of all players try to use for partys or "san patrick day".

I want buy all of these because i want feel "full" with all items, that its happens to me with all videogames...

I get a bad feeling with the humble bundle after post here and i was think "mabey it comes a no bundle"... So me nightmare as come true... Now i can get the VIP when i want... But right now i dont... i dont feel i need it... :(

Finally, a good amount to start me VIP mode ^_^: [/URL]
yeah i get what u mean. i have that compulsion too. but except the monk clothes and the dress, i dont like the other clothes... :(

wow thats a lot of money!!

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey this is interesting. I just got a popup window from Vadim telling (presumably everyone online) that the server is going to reset at 10:00am game time. (so 7 minutes from now)
I don't know how long this has been going on, but it's certainly a nice change from waiting around in the alley hoping one of the devs would show up.

Edit - no indication of why the servers will be reset, or how long they will be down. But it's a start.

Last edited:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey this is interesting. I just got a popup window from Vadim telling (presumably everyone online) that the server is going to reset at 10:00am game time. (so 7 minutes from now)
I don't know how long this has been going on, but it's certainly a nice change from waiting around in the alley hoping one of the devs would show up.

Edit - no indication of why the servers will be reset, or how long they will be down. But it's a start.
It's not the 1st time =)
However true better than waiting or hoping of not getting interrupted.
By the way yesterday even Kosmos was online in wild west, but I've no idea why.

skizwkolix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello new here and i have a some questions will the players have sex with npcs ?(expect petnis) and will they and more to the characters like for the girls bigger boobs or booty stuff like that