Megalopolis Troubles. (Caulder)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Megalopolis Troubles. (Caulder)

Estin gave her another firm groping while the sounds of a few people fucking off were heard. Doing... Something, the ribbons loosened and the spooling drones took it upon themselves to gather it up, before settling on the desk, docile.

She was free and he was in his chair, grinning at her. Well Done. Remembering old skills Pet? It's a shame I can't make your ears bigger. Your name would fit more. Fenny, Fennic. Ahh well.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Kitsune smiles as she's freed of the ribbons, moving to get off his desk and kneel beside him. "I've...Been thinking about that, Master...No longer am I the person I was, but I'm also becoming something different than I am. I was wondering...Would you...Be offended if I suggested a new name, Master?" she speaks, seeming rather nervous, her nine fluffy tails behind her moving gently, as she leans against his leg affectionately, knowing he'd probably want to make use of her soon.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Considering how I'm enjoying embarrassing the thief who robbed me with it. I would be bothered. Finish this trial and I'll consider it. he said, raising an eyebrow.

He may have been love smitten but history was history and he was going to get his licks in.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"As you wish, Master." the kitsune says and plants a kiss on the side of his leg. "But maybe we should leave that to sit until I'm done proving myself. After all, I beat the clock, so you get to make use of your fluffy-tailed slave all you like today." she says with a gentle smile on her face, her fluffy ears twitching cutely.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reaching over to his intercom, he hit a button. Tamara. Bring in a maid outfit, a chastity belt, a muzzle, and a broom. he said, before turning to Fenny. We'll have our fun, you've earned it. As well as a punishment. I had no idea the name I'd chosen was so insufficient. he said, raising an eyebrow at her, daring her to argue.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yes...Master." the Kitsune says, a blush on her face, more out of shame than actual arousal, her fluffy tails drooping onto the floor to show her submission. She knew she was going to hate what came next, but damn if she didn't want to suffer through it for his sake, even if that might very well be programming deep in her brain.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No matter my feelings I wont dare let you take an upper hand Alexis Darktail. Pass this trial, Clear your Head, and I'll consider a great many things. he said, before Tamara came in with the requested items. Long Con wont be worth the fallout. Always respected you for that after reading your file Alexis. But you're not winning this one. she said, sighing almost sadly before smiling at her. Even if that wasn't your intent. You have to admit given Your history... Pretty likely... on the bright side, judging from your caretaker's scans, your feelings regarding Estin are genuine but..... Power structure here is pretty set in stone. she said.

The outfit was the typical, black and white, with a short skirt and matching black heels, tasteful white stockings, and a revealing albeit comfortable bodice. The chastity belt was also simple, and typical. The Muzzle was not. It would cover her face from under her nose to the top of her collar, a cock gag mounted to it's interior to forcibly stimulate her mouth and make her leak arousal the entire time she cleaned. The Broom was a Broom. Thank you Tamara. You're dismissed for the day. Go run your combat drills, I know you enjoy them. Estin said, Tamara bowing slightly and turning, stroking Fenny's ears as she passed.

But.... How to ensure you enjoy passing the day. Some fun now. And make it through the day without incident, you'll spend the night with Me before resuming your trials. That seems fare.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"T-There's no reason for me to try and get the upper hand. Master Estin is and will always be my Master. I've accepted that..." the Kitsune says with her head lowered in shame. She stands and moves before Estin's desk, ready to dress herself up if need be. "It's just...Difficult to get it through my thick skull that I'm not in control anymore. I'm sorry if I angered you, Master." she says, before reaching for the gag, intending to silence herself before she makes Estin angry. Of course, she shudders to a halt as he speaks about what he intends to do to her, unable to hide the scent of her sudden arousal at being his for the night.

Last edited:
OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Estin grabbed her wrist as she reached for the gag to silence herself. I'll decide what goes on and when, Thank you anyway Fenny. he growls, before forcibly bending her over the desk, her arm folded in an armbar against her back, his feet guiding her far apart.
Now.
he said simply, his thick cock resting between the cheeks of her ass, before his free hand slapped down on her ass cheek hard, stinging her rear sharply. I'm gonna use this slutty hole here....And then plug it.
When I'm done Then you can get dressed, and I want you to clean this rooms floor, and then the rest of this office. You will bow when others pass, but otherwise ignore them.
He told her, smearing his pre on her tight pucker, before starting to slowly edge into her ass.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A-As you wish, Master." Fenny whimpers out as he takes the lead, and binds her arms behind her, forcing her legs apart and preparing to use her. "P-Please do, Master...I'll...Be happy to serve, whatever punishment you deem necessary." she says, squinting her eyes and preparing for him to take her backdoor, as deep within her mind she struggles with following his orders and still harboring that minuscule doubt that her feelings might not be real, alongside her intense desire for that to not be the case, causing a conflict in her mind, until he pushes his cock into her ass and her world goes blank from finally being able to feel his cock inside her again.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

He stroked her ears gently before a hand wrapped in her tails, gripping firmly as he started to thrust into her rear, fucking her on his desk, bent over it while the rest of her gear waited. For now though Estin groaned hungrily, leaning over her to whisper in her ear. I love you Alexis. That's True. he said, before beginning to piston into her, fucking her hard and deep, pent up and frustrated need being spent on her rear.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I-I know you do, Master..." Fenny stammers out as he begins to take advantage of her, letting out all of his pent-up need out, and not at all trying to stop him from doing so, as her hands clench in their bindings, her fluffy tails twitching and swishing despite their base being held, which only serves to drive the Kitsune wild, orgasming rather swiftly, moaning out her love for her Master, no further words needed to express how she felt about him, submitting to his every whim like a good slave should.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taking her from behind, Estin didn't last all that long either but he wasn't in any mood to stop immediately either as he filled her ass with his seed, moaning loudly and only fucking her harder, raking her insides with his soft spines with every thrust.

Slapping his hips into her own as he bottomed out, he continued until he'd left another thick load inside her, pulling out, only to immediately push the gemmed plug into her ass, plugging her, after that the chastity belt was quick to follow, the steel hugging her hips tightly, a firm ring wrapping around the base of her tails, and vibrating softly, before he locked it into place, and then let her up to stand on her own, gesturing to the outfit while he sorted himself out.

Once she'd dressed, Or Been dressed, he'd pick up the muzzle and forced it into place without another word, the wide toy mounted to the leather pushing near to the back of her tongue, the phallic length modeled after Estin's own and playing havoc on her changed mouth.

Another padlock sealed that shut, and then he finally relented a little, patting her head and yanking her into a hug.

I'm looking forward to you winning again, and we can share a softer moment. I'll think about your name, honestly. Go on beautiful. he said, swatting her barely covered ass and handing her the broom, leaving her to clean for a bit. At the very least, after his own work was done she knew the entire night was belonged to the two of them properly.

Sitting back behind his desk, he sighed and winked at her, before going back to his own work.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Kitsune happily moves her body to her Master's rhythm, just happy she can spend a few moments enjoying his love for her, her many fluffy tails rubbing up and down whatever bits of him they touched, like amorous little fluffy snakes, as he gave her not one, but two full loads and promptly plugged her, the slave moaning as the little ring begins to vibrate around the base of her tails, cursing herself for having such an obvious weakness.

Once she's freed, she sets to dressing herself as best she is able, opening wide when he approaches with the gag, closing her eyes as she lets him bind her mouth shut once more. When all is done, she gazes at him with her best "I love you" eyes she could, before taking up the broom and getting to work, the joy at just being able to stay near her Master apparent in the enthusiasm she went to work with.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Estin chuckled while Fenny gazed at him before going to work on the floor, cleaning quietly while he did his work. When she went to start on the hallway and other areas she wasn't bothered overly much and Estin was making rounds.

Apart from stray glances the others didn't touch her and she was free to go over the marble floors without incident, save a grope now and again from Estin as he passed. The constant stimulation from her muzzle and tail kept her forcefully aroused and it showed but outside that she was left with her edging situation and her task while her Master saw to his own responsibilities. Probably blowing up small countries.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny obediently cleans the floor as best she's able, keeping her head down for all but her Master, like the good little maid she was, despite how aroused her outfit was making her.

With each grope she'd press her body into his hand for the barest of moments, before returning to cleaning, wanting to do the best job she could, and hopefully earn plenty of brownie points from her Master. Knowing that his love was genuine seemed to set her at ease, and at least forget, for the little while, that she was in the process of undoing much damage to her head.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny could hear as she made her way around that Estin's work currently involved dealing with Lesh, who was becoming more and more of a problem, while at the same time it seemed the Arm's dealer had more then enough allies to stymie her in turn regularly.

While she cleaned, she eventually earned more attention, and after nearly 4 more hours of dutifully seeing to her task, while being edged constantly, she was surprised by him as he raised her head, and clipped the chain back to her collar, taking her broom and setting it aside, before leading her through the complex himself. he didn't say anything, simply walked her behind him.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny smirks behind her gag as she finds that he's giving Lesh no end of problems, knowing full well that her MAster was the best arms dealer in the business, and wouldn't be outdone by some high-and-mighty dragon.

When he lifts her head for her, after four gruelling hours of boring dusting and cleaning, her eyes light up, her body instinctively trying to look submissive as he clips the leash onto her collar and leads her, not a peep out of her, but the look of joy in her eyes is all she needs.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

He led her straight to his own quarters, the master bedroom and swapped her leash for the chain in that room, her Caretaker docilely resting in the top corner of the room.

Stripping himself, he left her alone for a moment, snapping his fingers and gesturing at her outfit. Strip. he said quietly, stretching, his back to her while the heavy chain hung from her collar and he poured himself a drink from the crystal decanter near his bed.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny shivers as he exchanges her leash for a chain, knowing it was likely the one that kept her bound to the room, and waits for his command eagerly.

The moment he gives it, she sets to work, carefully removing herself from her outfit, staying as silent as possible, working herself back to nudity until only her collar remained, folding her hands behind her and pressing out her chest to present her soft breasts to him, her fluffy tails fanned out behind her.