Megalopolis Troubles. (Caulder)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Megalopolis Troubles. (Caulder)

The only thing left on her body was her collar, her muzzle, and the chastity belt, her forced arousal slick on her inner thighs as she presented herself. Turning, Estin took a long drink, emptying the glass with a sigh, before setting it down. No Speaking Yet Alexis. he said softly, one of his strong hands groping her offered breasts, his claws teasing at her flesh and nipples as he reached around to unlock and remove her muzzle, and then her belt, tossing them both away.

Smiling at her, he turned to pour her a drink as well. It was brandy, strong, smokey, she could smell it in the glass as he handed it to her, the first thing she'd had to drink all day. Her collar handled all that for her, she was functionally immortal thanks to it, but that didn't take the pleasure of those sensations away as he handed her the glass. I need to relax first, then we can talk. Remember your manners, and your place, when we do. he told her not with cruelty, but like he was out of patience today and just couldn't deal at the moment.

She had gotten lucky.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny remains still, only releasing an uncontrollable moan as he gropes at her breast, but not saying a word when her muzzle is released, letting him get her out in the buff at last.

When she's offered the glass, she takes it in both hands and lowers her head gratefully, taking gentle sips of it, not wanting to get too drunk too fast. She remains silent, her eyes fixated on him, as if she were looking for something, anything, to tell her what to do to make him happy, her many tails lowering and resting down by her legs rather than in a giant, fluffy, obscuring fan behind her, a clear sign that she was also worried about him, but made no move to speak, since she hadn't been given permission yet.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sighing again while she sipped on her drink, he fidgeted around a bit, before sitting on the edge of his bed and reached down to pick up her chain, gently drawing her towards him, patting his lap. He wasn't hard yet, he was stressed about something. She was certain that would change.... Very quickly, but for now he pulled her to him, and then pointed to the floor.

Kneel. I need to think, serve while I sort this mess with Lesh out. he groaned softly, reaching over to refill his drink and leaning back on one hand.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny follows as he tugs her, finishing her drink before she gets near enough, and bows her head, before moving to rest on her knees gently, moving to nuzzle her head against his thigh as a hand reaches up to try and coax his cock to hardness.

When he mentions Lesh, she frowns, and her ears twitch, before she moves to kiss the tip of his cock, and then begins to lick around it, and eventually take it into her mouth, slowly sliding her lips along his delicious spines, as her hands move to service other parts of his genitals, ready to help him feel good, and maybe relax a bit, as she closes her eyes and focuses on the task at hand, her fluffy tails gently swaying behind her back and forth.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Estin moaned as she began to work on him, his cock hardening before her eyes and against her lips before she pulled it into her mouth, her Master groaning softly and running his fingers through her hair and against her ears while she moved, sipping on his drink.
I make a deal, she steals a district, I send an agent without Tamara, they wind up dead or captured, I take one of hers, they're useless.
At this point it's just Cock Waving. May just have to kill her.
he groaned, sighing before groaning as his head hit the back of her throat, and he urged her down.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Kitsune sucks and licks diligently, servicing her Master, listening to his troubles. As he speaks about killing the dragoness, Fenny's eyes shoot open and she looks up at him, a thoughtful gleam in her eye, like she had some kind of idea, but not moving to stop her care of his raging erection.

In fact, this only seems to spur her on, as she tilts and presses her head into his pets, taking him to the hilt and swallowing around his spiny shaft, her tails flicking behind her as she fights the urge to reach down and pleasure herself, her hands still working away at her Master instead of herself.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You can Cum, this is partly your reward Pet. Don't hold back on that count I wont restrict your pleasure tonight. Estin moaned above her, guiding her along his shaft steadily while he pulsed against her tongue and the walls of her throat, biting his lower lip, his sharp teeth shining against the black fur of his face while she moved.

He came, and as he did, he pushed her down and pumped his release straight down her throat, shuddering and moaning loudly as he did, panting softly while she was free to pleasure herself if she wished. He seemed to enjoy her cumming around his shaft like this, had spoken of liking her modified mouth immensely knowing she was aroused in such a way by fellatio.

Rather then stop her though, once his first release had quieted down, he simply kept her moving along his cock, finishing his drink and looking down at her.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny takes his permission and immediately dives a hand down between her legs, moaning around his shaft as she quickly brings herself to an orgasm, already on edge from her wonderfully modified mouth, and now crashing over it with loud, whining moans around his cock.

When he finally cums, however, she silences herself and presses her lips against his groin, trying to get him as deep as possible before his spines flare out, gulping around his orgasming shaft greedily, hungrily. She needed this, badly, and she wasn't afraid to let him know that with her eagerness to get back to pleasing him, her eyes looking up at him pleadingly, begging him to take her like the pet she was, her hand working into her slit frantically, the other still pleasing him, coaxing as much cum out of his balls as she could.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grinning as she pleaded with her eyes, Estin guided her mouth off his cock with a soft sound, before drawing her up and then roughly bending her over the bed. Without wasting another moment he drove himself into her cunt with a feline screech, roughly pinning her to the bed while he fucked her furiously from behind, hammering her cervix while his hips slapped into her ass, his other hand Tightly wrapped around the base of her tails to keep her ass where he wanted it.
Cum, Scream, Moan like the fuck toy you are. My Property,
my Plaything, my Slave and my Servant.
He moaned hungrily, only fucking her harder.
I've wanted this for different reasons since you robbed me... he finally admitted, wanting this little revenge, if anything needing this to get even. In every sense he was paying her back 100 fold and determined love or not, to keep her in his pocket willing or otherwise. He was getting aggressive while she felt her Caretaker scan her from a distance, checking her mood and mind.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny gasps as he pulls her off his cock, and promptly pins her to the bed, fucking her needy cunt like the slave she was. "Oh god, harder, Master!" she cries out as she feels him battering against her cervix, not at all struggling to stop him from taking her like the beast he was deep down inside, as she listens to him speak, her tails twitching in his grasp, which only made her hotter as he exploited her weakness. The aggression didn;t go unnoticed, her face showing a little concern, but knowing he wouldn't hurt her, at least, not seriously, moaning as he pounds her all the harder.

She needed this just as much, to get over what little guilt she felt for stealing from him, now that she knew him so personally. If she had known him back then, she'd have probably betrayed her client for him. She was looking back and wondering if her life would have been better, hopping into bed with him rather than ripping him off, and that line of thought scared her. She was well and truly in love with this beast of a man, railing her like the slut she was, her loving every moment of it, moaning and screaming out her orgasms like a two-bit whore.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taking her, using her, before his spines stood on end in her cunt and raked along her inner walls, he came, filling her womb before withdrawing, his cum spilling from her abused folds, before pushing into her ass, and using it just as roughly.

By the time he was done fucking her this first time around, she had his seed leaking from both her lower holes, nearly insensate from one orgasm to the next, while he collapsed into a chair, breathing heavily and resting while she was left where she was to recover.
You know I've had no less then 14 offers to sell you? 7 figures,
once your real name got out. Lesh to thank for that Alexis. You made, ALOT of enemies.
he said, shaking his head. I've got three staff members about to birth latex spider eggs, two lapine slaves who only want to capture you for... reasons I do NOT understand, and a captain of the guard offering to see you through this entire ordeal personally, in exchange for a few days of being his bitch. He seems to like you quite a bit as well.
I'll leave that between you two. Your Collar is resonating and resting,
with it's psionic and mental programming inhibited, and Tamara wants to start taking you on jobs. Meanwhile I have Lesh circling for any opening.
And here I am. With a Thief, who fucked me, who I Love. As my Slave.
If you want to talk, now would be the time.
he sighed, her muzzle already resting on his thigh if she overstepped.
Felicity is being used as a breeding tool for your spider for now to stop it's rampaging egg laying. She has about 2 weeks before she's back in line.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fenny moans as she manages to crawl towards her Master as he talks, barely even conscious after his power-fucking. "Mmm...I wouldn't be angry if you sold me, Master. I'm property now. I'd be a little miffed,
but it's kind of hard to be angry at you."
she says, nuzzleing against his thigh and closing her eyes.

"I do have an idea though...Instead of killing LEsh...Why not make an example of her?" she says, looking up at him with a devious smirk. "Make her your slave. Show the rest of the world that YOU are the Alpha in this underworld." she says, tracing a circle on his belly with her hand, gently. "Why waste a hot woman you can make into your obedient little toy?" she says, looking up at him, hoping she hadn't overstepped her bounds.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Estin reached up and tapped the side of his neck. Bomb in the base of her skull. Like a cyanide capsule, but more effective. One of Bressin's little toys. You remember Bressin. he said, seeming... Highly annoyed by that fact. Know, she knew that was always a risk and unlike the bunnies, took steps against it. Permanent steps. he muttered, scratching her scalp gently.
As for being property yeah, you are. But you're also property who knows her way around my complex, my staff, my defenses. No, you're here to stay. he said, though she knew in her gut that meant as a willing servant or a permanently latex bound Toy.

Or Worse, back in a containment locker like the one she'd been delivered in.like your collar, it's an AI controlled device, so, no hacking or tricking it. She wants to die, she dies. And there's no way around that. he said, annoyed, because he liked her idea it was just next to impossible in this case.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, dang. Here I was hoping you'd get me a dragon bitch-toy for christmas." Fenny says with a pout as she presses into his touch on her head. "It's too bad we can't brainwash her without her getting a chance to detonate that. She seems like she'd be incredibly fun in the sack, if she weren't such a cutthroat bitch."

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

She is. But yes, Cut Throat Bitch is putting it mildly. Still have scars from that night. Worth it. he answered. What about here, and your situation. he asked her softly. he was trying, and his aggression had been taken care of when he used her. You seem confused about a lot while that little doom ball up there fixes your Head.
I've changed your game a little. No commands or goals, just... a choice.
You can trade Days of this contest in exchange for public use. But only if your Caretaker is Green, meaning that the choice is entirely yours. Not influence.
So far it seemed you're programmed to be inclined to follow Orders and Worship whoever is in control. If no one is in control when you make the decision, it's still yours. Like taking the big score, or using a work around.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm confused because...Well, I want my love for you to be entirely real. I don't want it to be fake, some programming that rat bastard Bressin did to me. I don't want ANYTHING he did to my mind to stay. I want to be yours willingly, Master." she says, nuzzling against him with a whimper. "I love the body he gave me though. I mean,
it's enough to make most men tent instantly, so it's good enough for me."
she says with a smile, looking up at him with joy in her eyes. "I think I'd like to turn my days into public service, if it means I can be yours sooner. Of course, I'd have to give the Captain of the Guard a bit of thanks for being so nice and honorable to me."

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her Caretaker immediately shot down in answer to her decision, flashing yellow, telling her know, while Estin clarified. I'm ok with that,
but like your Nurse says, you have to make that decision without me there to pressure you. Think on it in the morning Alexis. For now it's just us.
he said, her Caretaker beeping at his words as he didn't immediately force her to comply, and going back to being passive.

Guiding her up into his lap, he was hard again and without hesitation, guided himself into her cunt with a moan, gripping her thighs and starting to move her hips back and forth. Slowly, easily. he told her, shuddering as he looked at her. At least he had no qualms about using her at will. There was a slightly scary thought there though. She knew her situation didn't change, what would she do if all the programming was undone, only to learn she hated Estin, and this situation, and could never be free of it?

Her Programming did her one good thing in that moment, and washed away that terrifying though under the onslaught of pleasure that brainfucked or not, she had no say in receiving.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm...I'll think on it all night if I have to." the Kitsune says as he pulls her up into his lap and she smiles, moving to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek, not wanting to force a full-on kiss unless he wanted it, as she starts to ride him slowly, gently, easing him up and into her further and further with each movement, rolling her hips to help enhance his pleasure, as her doubts and worries are washed away in the ecstasy of being used freely by her Master, leaving all that worrysome brain stuff for later.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Estin nodded, and groaned as she started to move atop him slowly, easily, the pleasure washing through her, building gently in them both as they rolled their hips back and forth. She could feel the stress knotted inside him unwinding and letting go of the stranglehold it had on him bit by bit.

Each motion pulled another moan from his lips into hers, and when his tongue stopped rolling it's rough surface along her own, it was to pull back and give a long purr of contentment, a sound she almost never, or could not remember him ever, uttering in her presence. It was a deep, wonderful sound, with a full body vibration that rolled through his flesh into her while he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her, his claws sliding over her flesh gently as he stretching his fingers.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis gently moans into his lips with every thrust into her, her hands wrapped around him, wanting hold of every inch of him she could get her hands on, as she helped him steadily, pleasurably, work out all his frustrations on her body, her whole body shivering every time his rough tongue moved inside her modified mouth, taking great pleasure in his frenching of her.

When he makes the purring noise, the lizardwoman-turned-Kitsune visibly shakes, not from fear, but joy, hearing his contented noise, his full-body admission of his desire for her, as she runs a hand down the back of his shoulder, her other wrapped around behind him, not wanting to let him go, but not putting much force into her hold, ready to let go the moment he wants her to, still remembering, somehow, that she was a slave, not just a lover, as her hips continue to move slowly up and down his shaft, eager to bring him to a more gentle climax than the last one.