What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Ryona [Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ:クロス / Love Love! My Buddy: Cross (RJ269568)

tpogs

Reputation score

The upgraded and expanded version of .

Contains optional 100% NTR and light Royna elements that are unavoidable

A moderately sized open world RPG with 13 marriable companions, or "Buddy's," all with their own side quests and animated scenes. It really deserves its own thread because the game is large enough that it's quite difficult to tease out a lot of the content. The general premise of the game is that you're the son of a famous adventurer that wants to go out into the world and make a name for himself. You can grab one of the many sexy companions and wander the world slaying monsters and doing quests to increase you relationships, renown, and wealth. You can sex up a Buddy by raising their lust meter to 100 and then sleeping at an Inn, this can be done by slaying strong monsters, completing quests, or critting and enemy in combat.

Controls:
Q - Quick Travel
S - Talk to your Buddy
A - Quick Inventory access
Z - Interact/Confirm
X - Menu/Cancel
Directional keys - Movement

Also, the developers writing style machine translates really well for some reason.

One of the key new features of this version is the expansion of the NTR elements from the last game. These are disabled by default and must be enabled by using the 日記帳 item in your inventory if you're into that kind of thing.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
More of an expansion rather then a new game. Actually surprised it wasn't sold as such. Two new buddy's plus a bunch more NTR content, despite the initial refusal to add such content in, then caved into pressure and added it to the original.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So does this game also contain the original? Or is it standalone? Would love to know if I can delete the original or not once I have this.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So does this game also contain the original? Or is it standalone? Would love to know if I can delete the original or not once I have this.
Yes it contains the original game. It's basically a remake with a few new things.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
yay finally a thread i got yellow card when i ask about this game on the wrong thread sorry :) ,,,, anyways back to my question how can i up the hidden nasty stats w/c can activate cuckold events?.... not nasty stats w/ heart icon.. i already enabled ntr on..

OP
tpogs

tpogs

Reputation score
yay finally a thread i got yellow card when i ask about this game on the wrong thread sorry :) ,,,, anyways back to my question how can i up the hidden nasty stats w/c can activate cuckold events?.... not nasty stats w/ heart icon.. i already enabled ntr on..
I know of two ways. Sleep in the common room of an Inn when the middle aged man in green is sleeping there. Go to the hotsprings in the red light town to the north and get your buddy groped and have her slip and fall at the bottom of the room.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
How does one recruit the female monsters

I know you can recruit certain female monsters, not all, in this game. Just don't know how, and which ones are available.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
bought it and tried to find the new ntr content. no luck yet.

did he have finished the whole ntr marriage event? the one if u marry ur mom and buy the house in the map with the BDSM bar and the neighbour whant to rape here.

i'm using my old saves for the base game, works pretty well, but idk if it broke something in the game since well... this is a remake plus expansion and a shiton of things like flags and event can be different.

also... someone know how to find all the new content?

kfhustle

Reputation score
does this game have (seiyu) voice acstress in animated-scenes or just avaiable only in some attack-move and a few quest line ????

i already watch trailer of this game, and that video hav really good voice-work in it but i want to know does it avaiable in the full game ?

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does one recruit the female monsters

I know you can recruit certain female monsters, not all, in this game. Just don't know how, and which ones are available.
The only one I've found so far is Seraphy, who I think was in the original version? She's the boss in the south room of the bottom floor of the "Mado Hall of Fame", which is in the area south of the Capital City Slums. It's the dungeon with the Female Mage solo encounter out front.

As for her, all you have to do is beat her, AFAIK. Then you get a small cutscene and she gives you an orb/crystal ball Key Item that lets you summon her.

eligible

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know where the ruins in the madrokka highway is? Avanate is supposed to be there but i think Ive searched all the dungeons there so im lost

Edit : nvm found it just across the bridge to the left

Last edited:

BlackAche32

Reputation score
The only one I've found so far is Seraphy, who I think was in the original version? She's the boss in the south room of the bottom floor of the "Mado Hall of Fame", which is in the area south of the Capital City Slums. It's the dungeon with the Female Mage solo encounter out front.

As for her, all you have to do is beat her, AFAIK. Then you get a small cutscene and she gives you an orb/crystal ball Key Item that lets you summon her.
Many thanks good sir for the info.

eligible

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
bought it and tried to find the new ntr content. no luck yet.

did he have finished the whole ntr marriage event? the one if u marry ur mom and buy the house in the map with the BDSM bar and the neighbour whant to rape here.

i'm using my old saves for the base game, works pretty well, but idk if it broke something in the game since well... this is a remake plus expansion and a shiton of things like flags and event can be different.

also... someone know how to find all the new content?
neighbour event is done, theres a swap girls event in the bathhouse main inn area with a couple looking at the water, theres a event at the homeless area in the capital city not sure if there are any other new events yet aside from the new characters

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
neighbour event is done, theres a swap girls event in the bathhouse main inn area with a couple looking at the water, theres a event at the homeless area in the capital city not sure if there are any other new events yet aside from the new characters
good to know, thx!
now i need to understand if the problems i have on find stuff is because i try to use the old saves of the base game...

eligible

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know what the bandit lady from the 50+ renown/fame castle wants, i tried google translate and all it said was something about east of the castle

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
thers a wiki page of the game most of the stuff can find there with guides on how ,,,

VermillioN

Reputation score
How is the ntr compared to the first one? Do i need to play the first one to get into the story?

Edit: holy sh*t that 日記帳 menu is confusing as fuck, can someone point me out how to turn ntr on? and sorry to make so many questions.😅

Last edited:

BlackAche32

Reputation score
How is the ntr compared to the first one? Do i need to play the first one to get into the story?

Edit: holy sh*t that 日記帳 menu is confusing as fuck, can someone point me out how to turn ntr on? and sorry to make so many questions.😅
for NTR option go to 日記帳, choose middle option and look for option with 寝取られ, should be 4th option from the bottom up, then choose 1st option to activate it.