What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Ryona [Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ:クロス / Love Love! My Buddy: Cross (RJ269568)

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I cant even leave the town, I farmed until I got 10 of whatever 10 I needed for the barricades around town and I figured they would open at that point but they aren't.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I cant even leave the town, I farmed until I got 10 of whatever 10 I needed for the barricades around town and I figured they would open at that point but they aren't.
You need to go back to your house and use the table to make your mom come home and have a talk with her, then you can leave town.

Granadier

Reputation score
Can anyone who complete the old game share system_data.rvdata2 file?
My dumbass just deleted the old game and forget to copy this file, I don't want to collect the gallery again :eek:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
for NTR option go to 日記帳, choose middle option and look for option with 寝取られ, should be 4th option from the bottom up, then choose 1st option to activate it.
Dude, I tried it. It does not look like you described. Could you rephrase or sth. ? Please

minh69999

Reputation score
hey guys how to marry, i reached 100 favor but can't marry.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hey guys how to marry, i reached 100 favor but can't marry.
Each character has a quest that you need to complete before you can marry them.

johndoe1545

Reputation score
anyone managed to finish the game? im lazy and just want to enjoy the h content.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone tell me fastest way to farm LP ?
The only method I found it’s getting legendary things from an archaeologist.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
New Update 1.010.
adds a new character to Bandit Town with new quests and H events,
Humanoid Enemies now grope your partner if she is naked, you will need to get each girl's love to 100, there is an item with a heart icon you must equip for them. And NTR needs to be turned ON.
New Weapon エンゲルジオン that you can upgrade, only for protagonist.
I think they added a new monster you can romance if you have 100 karma?
You can now equip more stuff.
More new enemies added.

There is a H event for the ninja girl that sells you stuff. Event happens if you buy items and are alone Choose yes or no to proceed with event.

They seem to be planning an update for 1.011 that adds more NTR, and even NTR for you partner that you don't bring along, 3P Events.
Author Said he is considering making it possible to lose heroines forever.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
walkthrough plz. T^T
the game is huge. it's an open world game with a tons of thing to do, paths to follow and quest lines, it's really time consuming write a walktrough.
however, there is a jap wiki for the game. dont know how much good is, but it's better than nothing i suppose.

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While Megrim art style has a certain fanbase, there is this 웰치포도 dude, who created beauty pack mod for The Imperial Gatekeeper, and some time ago he teased us with those:

With my understanding of korean based only on google translate I don't know if he has any intent to re-creating full cg from this game, but it would be awesome it that is the case.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Stumbled upon this Game again and noticed the it got quite a few updates including NTR events.
Do they change anything more than me seeing the girls screw around?
What I mean is can I still see the other events for them and marry at the end or is it properly implemented and the girls dont love the MC anymore?
If the first then I will activate it. I mean thats more scenes to see right?

Edit: I remember that the Game had a sheer amount of Costumes for everyone. Does anyone know a list on how and where to get it because the provided wiki here dont tell me all of them. Only for Kay xD

Last edited: