What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

so any 1 knows what to do in Blaze quest after the 3 quest part? Im currently stuck there. And btw you can get the lust curse from the genie (that you have to kill in the archer girls main quest too ).

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

will upload it as soon as possible :D

PS: could any 1 translate the updates?:p

edit: here you go guys

any 1 knows what to do in the 2nd part of the warrior guild leader quest?
SWEET!!! thankies very muchies!!!!

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so any 1 knows what to do in Blaze quest after the 3 quest part? Im currently stuck there. And btw you can get the lust curse from the genie (that you have to kill in the archer girls main quest too ).
If I remember correctly you leave the fort on the east side and follow the trail of npc toward the quest mob,so it's east then north then west,from there it's easy follow the passed out npc trail.

OP
K

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any full save with all the new scenes? :p

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

btw can you take Blaze into party?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soo... apparently there's no NTR scene yet (aside from Lois), right?

But considering Megrim already made the written value, I expect he'll put the ntr h-scenes in the next update.

Oh, also, don't forget about the debauchery point. So far, there's only minuscule content affected by it, but I hope it'll get a much bigger update, especially if it affect the ntr scenes.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Soo... apparently there's no NTR scene yet (aside from Lois), right?

But considering Megrim already made the written value, I expect he'll put the ntr h-scenes in the next update.

Oh, also, don't forget about the debauchery point. So far, there's only minuscule content affected by it, but I hope it'll get a much bigger update, especially if it affect the ntr scenes.
Theres an NTR scene for pretty much every heroine in the inn in the plains and Roadside inn.

I wouldn't expect much more NTR as people have already pointed out the author doesn't much care for it.

Sidenote: anyone have a system_data file from a full gallery save? Somehow mine got corrupted and it won't let me use the current one anymore and i lost all my pictures in the gallery.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Theres an NTR scene for pretty much every heroine in the inn in the plains and Roadside inn.

I wouldn't expect much more NTR as people have already pointed out the author doesn't much care for it.

Sidenote: anyone have a system_data file from a full gallery save? Somehow mine got corrupted and it own't let me use the current one anymore and i lost all my pictures in the gallery.
inn in the plains? Roadside inn? which one was that again?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

inn in the plains? Roadside inn? which one was that again?
The inn/restraunt in kitani plains if you have the ntr turned onn when you choose the public room your companion will have a visitor in the night.

Its the one north of the starting village and the other one is below the big capital city.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is really good, it really changes from usual RPGMaker games.
The girls models aren't very nice, that's one of the drawback, so far, that and the Japanese language.

An english translation would be really awesome, i'm guessing there is quite a lot of work.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The inn/restraunt in kitani plains if you have the ntr turned onn when you choose the public room your companion will have a visitor in the night.

Its the one north of the starting village and the other one is below the big capital city.
Is there supposed to be a time lapse before you can get next ntr event?

Also, what's with the old man sex tech level? does it affect anything?

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be a time lapse before you can get next ntr event?

Also, what's with the old man sex tech level? does it affect anything?
yes there is a time limit and the guys lvl affects it its around 18-20 mins for lvl 1 and around 6 mins for lvl 10 and think the lvl also affects the succes rate of him fucking the girl.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In some countries access to mega.nz has been blocked due to terrorist threat.
Could anyone upload megrim game update (as of 06.19.2016) on sukebei torrent please?
Thanks.

Pajarin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if I am being a bother.... but can I ask for a full save?
I'm not really an expert in reading and I can't seem to find the right place to go.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This last update are not?
we still have a long way.... its kinda his masterpiece and he couldn't let go

remember blaze is only one of the head clans out there, there is two more to go, and many paths blocked off just yet, not to mention some secret characters mentioned in the game not appearing

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man. I was really enjoying the game, but after leaving the hometown not being able to understand what they are saying got to me. Awesome game, but I'm have to take a break.

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we still have a long way.... its kinda his masterpiece and he couldn't let go

remember blaze is only one of the head clans out there, there is two more to go, and many paths blocked off just yet, not to mention some secret characters mentioned in the game not appearing
He has already started working on his next game. I doubt we will get another significant update.

Status
Not open for further replies.