What's new

Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mei-Lien (KakkaHousu)

"My name?" the succubus asked, apparently amused. "My name is Erica, though you aren't allowed to call me that. What's your name?" she asked back, which was curious considering that she had already called Mei-Lien by name once before. When the redhead gave the obvious answer, the succubus replied "no it isn't. You lost the right to be called by name when you lost in battle to me." Her arms were crossed, a glimmer in her eyes as she said it. "You know, your friend really has been difficult. She would be most useful as a breeder of slimes, I have no use for her personally, but she refuses to accept her fate. Still, do you think you could convince her to make a choice? Her stubbornness is only leading to more and worse suffering for her."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"So, she does have a standard name... pretty boring for a succubus, but whatever..." Mei thought about the name of her mistress as it was presented. Losing her own name like that was not a thing the redhead liked, but she'd have to bear with it for now.

When Hannah was brought up, Mei's expression darkened. "Mistress, don't you really have something you could make up for that girl? Surely a mage might have a use or another. Using her as some slime birther seems like a waste of possible talent to me. But if that's really what you think, I'll have to see what I can do about it"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The succubus frowned for the first time in Mei-Lien's memory, replying "as a mage, she could birth quite wonderful slimes, capable themselves of rapid growth in their magical abilities. She could be useful in other ways with her talent, but her personality gets in the way. I doubt I could convince her to help me crush her own people, for instance, and that is the mission after all. She isn't very useful in satisfying my desires either, judging from the look of things... She responds badly to pain, and to the idea of what slavery would mean. She is unwilling to give up her humanity, unlike you. Though, maybe you can convince her that it would be better than being broken into a mindless lump of meat."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It seemed like there might be some hope for Hannah yet. At least she woldn't have to fall into complete mindlessness if things went right. "Let me see her then, mistress. I'll see what she could do to further our cause if I speak with the mage."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Very well. Up, and follow me" the succubus ordered, quickly leading Mei-Lien through the castle towards where Hannah was being held. As the succubus opened the door, Mei-Lien say the mage hanging limply from manacles attached to the ceiling in the center of the room, and she flinched visibly as the door opened. Between the two of them, Hannah seemed to be much the worse for wear, her body significantly marked up, a few strands of dried blood down her thin body where she had been whipped hard enough to tear flesh. As the two got closer, the mage turned to see them, and a complex mix of emotions crossed her face; fear, relief, and despair all at the same time. As her eyes settled on Mei-Lien's collar tears welled up in her eyes, and she quietly muttered "i'm sorry i'm sorry" repeatedly until the redhead stopped her.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Going after her mistress through the castle, Mei was soon in the same room with Hannah, who was hanging there in restraints. They were both naked still as the mage realized what was going on. The wiry girl had been beaten up pretty bad, no doubt she had offered significantly more resistance towards conversion attempts than the redhead. The apologies soon started coming in whispers, making this feel even worse in the fighter's mind. She moved up to lean against the young mage's body with her own. "Don't apologise.... I took this vow of servitude out of my own will... I couldn't exchange your mind for my own freedom with a good conscience... even I'm not that fucked up... but enough about me..." Mei confessed her weakness to her one-time companion. Moving away a bit, she faced Hannah eye-to-eye. "For your own sake... please make a decision about your future... if you fight too hard, it'll mean ending up as a mindless breeding platform and fucktoy... listen to what she suggests, and pick an option..." Mei said, not managing come up with more words for now.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah shuddered as Mei-Lien leaned against her, wincing at her words. "no... no no nononononono..." she murmured, shaking her head violently. "i don't want... i can't just..." she kept rambling, tears starting to stream down her face as she looked up at the ceiling. "she's going to become like you, isn't she" she asked of the succubus suddenly, and the demon quietly replied "of course." The look on the mage's face changed, though she still seemed to be struggling with something, a tremendous conflict in her mind over her future. Finally she began anew, asking "can i... can i wait...? and when Mei-Lien is like you i'll... i can..." she paused, looking between Mei-Lien and the succubus. "would you... have me as... your slave...?" she finally asked, staring into the redhead's eyes with an expression she couldn't quite read.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The suggestion was a painful blow to Mei. She had wanted to see Hannah free from this place, away from herself when her demonhood was realized. The mage could have forgotten about her and started anew somewhere else, far away from this dreadful land. But it seemed like the love within was too strong for Hannah to resist, and she still clings on to it. "If you are that mad about me... I could... but it's Mistress' decision, not mine at this point..." the redhead replied, not too happy about the whole deal that seemed to be expiring there in the room.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"i... i wouldn't get out of here... anyway..." Hannah said, to which the succubus nodded. "i would never... enslave myself to her... so... if i have to lose my freedom... i would rather lose it to you..." The succubus shrugged, saying "if that's what the two of you want, I won't stand in your way. There will be some time until you're able to accomplish it though." Mei-Lien then heard her voice in her head, saying "this is actually a pretty good option that I'm surprised I didn't think of. You can treat her however you want, and there would be ways of not transforming her if that suited your fancy."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It was a relief to see the mistress co-operative with such an issue. Mei had been so sure initially that it would end with the mage as some useless slime-machine. The girl had taken care of the redhead so many times, she felt almost unescapably debted to her. But now things just might work out in a relatively good way.

"In due time, I suppose... We'll see about it then.." Mei sighed. With the issue of Hannah temporarily dealt with, she was kind of eager to see what the demoness had in mind as the next thing to do. "What now, Mistress?" the fighter asked. She'd wait for an answer and get to it once the elder demon had stated her desire

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"For now leave me, the shapeshifter will meet you outside this room to show you to your quarters. Now that your friend here has made her decision, I'll have to clean her up and see what I can do about housing her" the succubus said, moving to take Hannah down from the manacles, presumably to take her to be washed and healed. A look of relief crossed the mage's face and she let out a sigh as her freed hand hung down limp; she was clearly exhausted, both physically and mentally, and now that a somewhat favorable outcome had come about she seemed almost ready to just fall asleep. "Later tonight if you have questions about this arrangement I can answer them" the demon told Mei-Lien in her head as the redhead turned to leave.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mei took in the order, bending over a bit to give a small bow to her mistress. After having looked at the ongoing thing between Hannah and the demoness, she turned to leave, satisfied with the mage's relative safety being guaranteed for now. "If anything comes to mind, I won't fail to ask, Mistress.." she sent a mental reply back to the succubus.

Outside the room, the familiar shifter was waiting for the newest convert. "Let's go." Mei told the other creature.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When Mei-Lien got out the door and addressed the shapeshifter, she found herself trapped in a tight hug. "It's good to see you again. I got a little worried there" the shifter said, disengaging from the hug and then slowly turning to walk away. "Follow me, your room is this way" she said, leading Mei-Lien through the maze-like part of the castle she hadn't already explored, until they came to a tiny room. Inside was a small, beaten up desk pushed into a corner, on top of which was Mei-Lien's gear, and a simple bed that seemed a bit smaller than twin-size. "It's a little bit spartan, but such is the life of a slave. It's better than her last one got, anyway, so be thankful for that. Do you need anything? The demon will probably be a while, she's had a long day."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well hey to you again." the redhead relied, not really feeling all that friendly at the moment. Still, she found the shifter's mannerisms pleasant, and thus had no problem with her. The two of them moved out, to the room that would be Mei's future place of rest and planning. It was very limited in furniture and small, but not much was to be expected from the current position the martial artist had. "I dunno... can't think about anything for now. Do I still need to eat in my current condition, not entirely sure...." she replied, going through her equipment to check if everything was there while she asked it.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"You do need to eat, and will always need to, though not as much by the time your transformation is complete" the shapeshifter replied as Mei-Lien found nothing missing from her things. "That's probably what we'll go to do once your mistress is ready, in fact. If you want we can get in a quick bit of training before dinner, or I can leave you here to your own devices until then."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Isn't she YOUR mistress as well?" Mei asked as she set up her equipment in some sort of order. "Could use clothes, my old ones were melted away by a hostile mimic. Or are we not allowed to use them? Besides that, I could train with ya, doesn't sound too bad an idea that one. Maybe get in grips with this increase in bust size..." the redhead continued, setting up her usual equipment while waiting for further answers.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"No, I'm no one's slave. We're more like lovers, really" the shapeshifter replied, grinning a little. "You aren't allowed clothes yet, but you probably will be in the future. Until then..." she continued, until suddenly Mei-Lien was in a version of the shapeshifter's strange world; the two were standing in an empty field, Mei-Lien with all of her gear, the shapeshifter holding a sword. "Alright, come at me. We'll see how you do."

Mei-Lien
6/6 FP

Shapeshifter
8/8 HP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Lucky bastard. It'll get chilly without anything to cover me, but what can I do..." Mei gave her reply, soon facing the shifter in her little private world of torturous fun and games. Taking up a fighting stance, she prepared to attack since the shifter didn't seem to be doing it. "Have at you then." the redhead said as she ducked forward to bring in the first attack.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 13 vs. 8 S, Hit!
S 12 vs. 12 M, Miss!
M 8 vs. 13 S, Miss!
S 19 vs. 17 M, Hit!
M 22 vs. 16 S, Hit!
S 4 vs. 14 M, Miss!

Mei-Lien ducked the shapeshifter's first slash and landed a punch to her chest, staggering her a little, but not keeping her from blocking the next blow and slashing the redhead's side. Mei-Lien retaliated with a kick to the shifter's leg, then managing to block a powerful overhead swing of the sword with her gauntlets. The shapeshifter seemed completely focused on the task at hand, her face deadly serious as she backed off.

Mei-Lien
5/6 FP

Shapeshifter
6/8 HP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As expected, the first slash from the shifter was a horizontal one, which Mei evaded with her initial ducking approach. After the blade had swished by, she stepped forward to deliver a punishing straight right into this new partner's chest with suitable power, pushing her back slightly. Still, the shifter was not a newbie to combat, blocking and cutting right back. It was not enough to discourage Mei however, and the future demoness kicked back brutally, blocking a heavy overhead with her well-used gauntlets. After the strikes, both females backed off and faced each other again, preparing for another excahnge of blows. The fighter found herself respecting this creature some more, her utter dedication towards training was a thing she liked. With careful sidesteps, Mei prepared to strike again once they were close enough to each other.